Sign in to follow this  
Beckham03

Dressage Chit Chat #26

Sorry to hear Jag is having problems again Sylves. Hope you figure it out soon.

My son will be a freshman next year, so he will be over here at the high school w/ me! He likes that, as he won't have to ride the bus. Coures he doesn't have to ride it now either. I take him in the a.m. and he ride the bus the short distance from the middle school, i'ts like 1.5 miles, in the afternoons over here to the high school and then rides home with me. He said he wants to do the disgintuished graduation plan. I have no doubt he will be able to do it. He is really quite brilliant and very unassuming! People think he's quiet, but he just doesn't talk unless there's something to say!

Tracy-Congrats!! Doesn't feel good to be done? (Then I say that and go back again, oh well.)

Shiloh-I got the bridle two years ago, then bought Shelby a different one so I didn't have two of the same and wish I had. Hers is not as old and looks crappy and Beckham's looks new. Hrmmmm....

Tempi-Ahh, too bad you won't be there in June. I don't know about August, but I will be there in September.

My mare is an ISR/OLD branded Oldenburg...her sire is:

Grandos

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/grandos

She is out of a Native Dancer bred TB. She has a ten walk and canter...she looses balance in her trot. Shown through second...generally a very easy horse to be around but has had her face ripped off and was started poorly, so has some human baggage. I am aiming to breed her in April. I was leaning towards Sinatra Song, since she is so stocky and "older style", but I am a little afraid it will be too hot. I am loving my trainer's Sinatra Song filly:-)

Sylves-At least you admit you have a problem....hahahahahaha!! Is the vet still coming for Jag tomorrow? I have the chiro next week.

The weather is amazing here! I have that stupid babysitting gig tonight, so I am just going to do haircuts and a light hack. One of my best friends is in town and we are going to look at horses for her tomorrow then come back and ride...so everyone has to be pretty:-)

What brand did you get for Shelby? I have a Barnsby that is light years ahead of anything else I have ever seen, but I got it on clearance for $150. They retail for about $300. It has the softest leather, and it is just beautifully finished. It is so lovely and even and soft that it almost looks fake, because nothing that came from an animal should be so perfect. It feels almost like velvet.

So I rode for about 3 minutes today. I had planned to ride around 1pm, but then realized I needed to make dinner for my fiance. So I waited until he left, then got on. It had been pretty calm, only drizzle. So of course it figures that as soon as I get on, the wind starts howling and the bottom falls out of the clouds. I got two nice HI though, one in each direction, and at the trot! Pretty damned good for a warm up when the weather is crap and the mare feels like she is going to explode out from under me.

I really don't see how some people ride in this kind of weather. Generally rain like this is not an issue down here, as it usually just rains in the afternoon for an hour or so and then the sun comes back out.

But no, we are still very much in a drought. Whole lakes have dried up. The water at the lake where we normally go fishing is something like 3 feet low, and you can barely even get a boat off the trailer and into the water. Its going to take several years of normal weather to get the water levels back up.

Luckily, flooding and erosion is not an issue on my property. We live about 100 feet from a small creek, and we are just sloped enough that the water doesn't tend to sit and pool, but not enough of a slope to really have issues with erosion. Plus the sand drains very very well. If I had a sand arena, I could easily ride after even the hardest of rains. I just don't want to rip up that much grass, so I do have to wait until the grass dries out a bit.

Yep, I still have the vet scheduled to come out tomorrow. I was concerned about an infection, but Jag isn't showing the symptoms of infection (temp, listless, not eating, etc); he's acting his normal self. I also wonder if the vet would like to lance the swelling, but Chad says probably not because of the location right on a joint. So, it might just be a pointless farm call <?>

I'm sorting through cloths- putting the winter stuff away and deciding what goes to goodwill. Then I think I'll head into LeMars for groceries and some plants for my garden. I cleaned out all of the dead stuff out of my garden, and I see that new wild flowers are growing- yey for wild flowers!

Beck, sorry you have to do the babysitting gig. When will you no longer have to babysit?

Boccoo, that will be fun to have your son at the same school. It sounds like he will do very well in his academics! Does he have old friends that are going to his high school with him? I remember it was hard when all of my friends ended up going to different schools as we progressed through the grades; we basically lost touch with each other. I hope he'll have some familiar faces/friends at his new school!

Tracy, when Chad and I were considering moving to Brookings, SD, we absolutely could NOT find any apartments or rentals that allowed dogs. Every ad read "no dogs." It's too bad that some irresponsible owners who raise destructive dogs ruined it for all of those who trained their dogs right! Err!

Shiloh, How much rain does your area need to be out of the drought? How long had you gone without significant precip?

Okay, off to finish sorting cloths and loading up the car. This little trip to LeMars will take a couple hours...

Boocoo - Your son sounds great! A parent's dream! My daughter is also quiet but incredibly smart, observant and thoughtful. Plus she has an incredible sense of humor. When she decides to join the conversation, you know it's either going to be very reflective and smart or insanely funny!!! Aen't we lucky parents? :grin:

Tracy - Great news that the quarantine will be lifted! Congrats on the law degree too! WOOT!

Sylves - Way to admit to your eBay problem. That's the first step. Now, do you go on eBay alone? Do you have eBay hidden in places around the house? Do you go on eBay before noon? lol. I guess I shouldn't be joking about that.

Beckham - Tomorrow sounds fun! Hope your friend sees some horses she likes.

shiloh - Bummer the ride was so short! I used to ride in all kinds of crapy weather in the NorthWest. Rain, snow, wind, cold. Now here in AZ it's the heat! Hopefully you get more time to ride tomorrow!

So I got up at 4:00 to pick up my mom, brother and sister and take them to the airport. They're going to Europe, but since I'm not "in the nest" anymore I don't get to go (haven't for over ten years, which is sad because most of our family lives in Holland). My brother and sister are younger than me and just got home from college for summer break, so they get to go. That's OK. If my mom took me now she'd have to add my daughter and fiance into the travel plans too. I can see how that would get spendy? lol.

Anyway, since I was up so early I went for a nice, cool, early morning ride after! Fun! :smilie:

Sylves, the entire 8th grade will be at the high school unless they move out of town. This is a very small town. Only one high school and one middle school. There are 3 elementaries. So yeah, his friends will go with him. This was his first year at this school though and at the beginning of the year it was kind of tough for him cause he had been at his old middle school for the majority of 6th grade and all of 7th. He wasn't happy at first, but soon settled in and made friends and now he loves it here. He says he likes it better than his old school cause the kids are more down to earth. I can atest to that cause I worked at the high school in our old town. We like this one much better. He has done very well here academically as well, and really likes his teachers.

Hope your Vet app.t goes well. Did you get any plants for the garden? We just came in from watering outside ourselves!

E.S. what grade is your daughter in. Yes we are lucky parents. I know what you mean about not getting to go to Holland. My Mom quit taking me home to England with her a long time ago! :indifferent: If I want to go now I have to pay the air fare and I would rather spend the $$ on horse shows! Ha ha. My cousin and her husband and their children are coming over here next summer though. That will be exciting!

Boocoo - My daughter graduates fourth grade tomorrow. I can hardly believe it! I had her when I was pretty young, so a lot of my friends are finally having babies now while my "baby" is deciding it's time to highlight her hair and says she wants a cell phone!!! Ack! But she's the most amazing person I know (right up there with my fiance) and I woudn't change a thing. Plus, my fiance adores her and we make a fabulous, happy, wonderful family. I feel gushy saying all that but it's true. All is well :tongue9: So you're a European "import" also!!! Very cool. I was actually born here so I'm technically American, but growing up I spent a ton of time in Holland, and all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. live there. Now they're all having babies too and I can't wait to go back and see them (hopefully) very soon!

Edited by e.s.dressage

Sorry Ive been MIA again guys. As Im sure you have seen on the news, its been raining non stop for over 3 days and will continue until Sunday or Monday. Needless to say, Ive been busy in the barn doing damage control after work each day. I actually had to put coolers on Layla and Rex yesterday because its in the mid 60s and the rain is cold and the wind is blowing and they were both shivering really badly.

Then tonight, we went to check on the pigeons and one of the babies was dead. It was fine last night when I checked on it. I dont know what happened. Then when we were cleaning stalls, the power went off and we were using the generator. After we got done, we rode the 4 wheeler back to the house in time to see the dogs shreading something white into pieces - Little Whitey - the momma pigeon to the remaining baby. I guess she flew out and the dogs caught her. It was awful. I feel horrible. So yeh... not a good night.

One more day of work... Ive been so exhausted every day. I finally got a 2 hour nap when I came home tonight but still... for some reason this months PMS is off the chart. I havent been this bad in forever. I dont know. And this is my 2nd month on BC. Who knows...

Im going to bed though. Prayers for LW that she had a quick death... [Me Cry]

Ahg, Shantel, the poor bird. I went back to close up my barn and called Pete and Repete and they came running in with a screaming bird they were killing and the horses went nuts. Pete then dropped it in Winston's stall and he was spazzing. AHG!!

Sylves-This was my last time babysitting...she can find someone else, not worth the money. I am not a huge kid fan, so 12 under the age of 5 is a lot for me....

Shiloh-She has the Oldenburg brand and I received an email from USDF that she was actually approved and branded before the Oldenburg registries here split, so I can pick which one I want to use for all breed awards...weird. From her file I have it appears she was inspected and branded at 3 months old.

AHG, I have to get up early and pick up my friend so we can get the rental car at the airport. We will have plenty of time to ride my horses and go to dinner tomorrow as she only has two horses lined up to see. I am pretty excited since I haven't seen her in a year and a half. We had started showing together in 1989!!! Scary!!

ETA-And, I am still ticked about American Idol...come on, wasn't he such a rock star with KISS and Queen???

Edited by Beckham03

Beck, what brand of BRIDLE, not which WB brand :)

I rode again tonight, and again after about 10 minutes is starts raining. It had been clear for a couple hours, and looked like it would be clear the rest of the evening. I waited for my friend to come out, and of course it has to start raining! I stayed on anyway because it wasn't pouring with howling wind like earlier. And of course once we got off, it stopped raining.

Tempi-Ahh, too bad you won't be there in June. I don't know about August, but I will be there in September.

My mare is an ISR/OLD branded Oldenburg...her sire is:

Grandos

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/grandos

She is out of a Native Dancer bred TB. She has a ten walk and canter...she looses balance in her trot. Shown through second...generally a very easy horse to be around but has had her face ripped off and was started poorly, so has some human baggage. I am aiming to breed her in April. I was leaning towards Sinatra Song, since she is so stocky and "older style", but I am a little afraid it will be too hot. I am loving my trainer's Sinatra Song filly:-)

I like Sinatra Song, he's more modern than anything. Haven't handled the results.

Under 1,500, there's a lot of options. In my mind I have two that stand out:

You might want to try Tiamo Trocadero, Karin Offield's Hanovarian stallion. Throws really lovely type, and temperament. I consider it a plus that he was ridden by an AA for a very long time at the international levels. His babies are apparently just as easy.

Rolex H. is another, he's more of a regional stallion but he's done a lot. I've seen him from two years old and onward and he's just is nice. Nearly bought his full sister. Lovely modern babies. Also throws a load of size.

September is contingent on MSEDA's lot in life. I'd rather stick to around the block than go up north, but if the judges are going to be better up north than I'll go up there and finish out my Bronze. Potentially start my Silver.

I am doing the last test as I type! Woo hoo! Then I have a 4 day weekend and then just two weeks off. Trail ride tomorrow. Should be a lot of fun. I'll have my dh bring the camera and get pics of us.

E.S. I was born in the U.S. also. My Dad was military and met my Mom in England. We have gone over there all my life and all her family live there. That's great your fiance loves your daughter like she were his own. That's a special man! I remember dating a man obviously before I met my dh, who kept wanting to get married but always told me he hated kids. Since I always planned to have at least one child, I would ask him and why would I want to marry you? You don't want to have kids and I do. [ROTFL] He was also jealous of my horse. Ummmm, I don't think so. Horses are part of the package. [shocked]

Shantel, sorry about the pigeon. My beagle left me a decapitated one on my back porch last Cmas and then he started eating, or trying to eat baby turtles. He would smash their little heads! [Me Cry] But he thinks he is doing his job. Last night we had a corn snake in the drive way. My dh picked him up on a stick and put him on the other side of the fence. I told him to please go to the barn and kill mice!

Beckham, I haven't really followed Idol. What do you mean you are ticked and Kiss and Queen? All I know is Chris won. I only heard them both sing for about a minute each, so don't really have an opinion either way.

Boocoo enjoy your trail ride.

shiloh-Isn't that the way things seem to work.

KTM-Sorry to hear about the pigeon. Hope it dries out some for you.

Sylves-Fingers crossed the vet finds nothing serious wrong with Jag and you are just a big ol'worry wart. You guys seemed to be really starting to click before all this lameness stuff happened.

Trainer emailed me today. Her SO is doing better than what the dr.s expected. Still has another round of chemo./radiation to go. So they could still use some jingles. So I am going to the show this weekend. I am doing T1. Nervous as all get out about the canter. But this would be the best show to try it out. Trainer thinks we can handle it. The pefectionist inside me says we are not ready for it. This is also the show we are doing the freestyle at Cheese has had most of the week off. I had strained/sprained something in my ankle on a coloful dismount at the gaming show. I tried to ride Wed. but it hurt to trot. So we just did a lot of walking and streching. Hopefully she isn't to full of herself.

c.s.a. - Good luck at T1!!! If your trainer is telling you to go for it I'm certain you're ready :smilie: She wants to see you succeed as much as you do! Just imagine in your mind and feel that canter going perfectly over and over before the show. Will you have pics for us??? That's great news about your trainer's SO!

Boocoo - Good thing you didn't stick with that one guy! And I definitely appreciate my wonderful fiance. In addition to adoring my daughter, he's 110% supportive of my horsey habit. He's the one who said to just go for the new barn with the higher board, which is great because we already live together and share expenses.

Shantel - OMG, soooo sorry about the pigeons! That must have been difficult to see. BC can wreak havoc on your hormones, so that's probably the reason your PMS is so bad. I personally can't deal with the pill at all because it never stopped messing up my hormones. It's tough finding the right BC sometimes, but hopefully your PMS will settle down.

shiloh - What's the deal with you and the rain??? Hopefully it clears up at some point soon... while you're riding!

Beckham - AI must have been tough for you last night. I know you are a big Adam fan! And the bummer is also that I think he wanted the win a lot more than Kris did. Did you notice that Simon didn't even stand to clap for Kris with everybody else? He'd made it no secret that he wanted Adam to win. Wasn't that song with Queen incredible? And also with Kiss? Kris got to sing with Keith Urban, ha ha ha!

KTM, I'm sorry about the pigeon. How did s/he get out?

Boocoo, a trail ride really sounds like fun! I miss trail riding in Virginia; my friend and I would go out for hours on end and ride along the Potomac River and through the woods. One time we were out on the trail for over five hours, and we got lost- literally LOST. And, this was before everyone had cell phones! It was starting to get dark, and we had NO idea where we were! Thankfully we figured it out and finally got home. It ended up being a 7 hour ride! Memories... Have fun on the ride!

CSA, that is great news about your trainer's SO! Two of my family members have battled cancer successfully! It's such a triumph!

ESD, all of my family live in the US. I couldn't imagine the cost just for visits. It's bad enough with my dad in Olympia, WA and us in Iowa. Ah well, so goes the story of life! Glad you had a good early morning ride! I LOVE to get up early with the sun and ride, especially when Jag and I are in tune to each other.

Shiloh, I don't know why, but I always thought you lived in Kentucky (?) I keep having to remind myself that you're in FL. It looks like Florida could drown by the looks of the radar map! It's hard to believe you guys are still in a drought!

The vet is coming out this afternoon. I'll bet he can't do anything for Jaggar. I know I should call the vet before the appointment just to see if there is anything he could do. ... Oh well.

I didn't get to ride yesterday- too much other stuff going on. I'm crossing my fingers that it rains some today so that DH gets a break from the fields. I would like to ride, and someone needs to watch Shannon!

My mom had her surgery last Friday. Other than the fact that her sciatica is still bothering her, she is doing fine. Apparently the nerve was very inflamed, and it could take up to two months before the pain disipates. How disappointing when you expect pain relief after a surgery!

Okay, gotta go- lunch and recess duty!

Well the thing about the drought here is that it's been going on for three years. One weekend of heavy rain can't make up for three years of drought.

We have had 4" in the past 2 days and it is raining again this evening. Somewhere more in north FL had 24" of rain in the past 2 days. They are having some issues with beach erosion I think, but I live smack in the middle of the state so that doesn't directly affect me.

CSA, I'm sure your show will be just fine. Just ride her a couple days before and that should make up for the whole week off. I've found with my mare that if I do too much the week before she is too tired to show well anyway.

Sylves, keep us posted on Jag.

I rode a little tonight. Jag seemed sound, although I could had used a second set of eyes to help me look for that slight bob of the head. He walked fine, but when I asked for the trot, he just wanted to race. In fact, I finally gave up, bridged my reins, got into a half seat and let him canter for a couple minutes. I got him back and tried another trot. Jag finally gave me a really good, steady trot without curling his head under. He felt free and adjustable. I had to end on that note because Chad needed to get back out in the field.

The vet had to cancel for tonight. I decided to not reschedule because I am wondering if we need to just take Jaggar straight to Sioux Falls where he can have xrays and a THOROUGH exam done on him.

Edited by Sylves

The vet had to cancel for tonight. I decided to not reschedule because I am wondering if we need to just take Jaggar straight to Sioux Falls where he can have xrays and a THOROUGH exam done on him.

I like this idea. I know it might be more expensive but it will be cheaper than having to wait and wait for this one vet to come out only to tell you that you need to additionally go to Sioux Falls!

Good luck!

Did someone say ebay! LOL. I'm officially adicted as well (Crosby leather girth $65, collegiate crystal browband $20 watching your bank acocunt dwindle from the excitement of the auction.. priceless)... but it's impossible to find a brand name bridle on there, apparently Australian people don't sell their brand name bridles on ebay.....

Thanks guys for the compliments on our show, I'm so proud of the Boy.

Aww, Sylves, Jade is going to be such a good girl! If you can afford it, it may be the go to just take him and find out what's going on for sure, rather than mucking around with vets and this and that.

Tracy, congrats on graduating! and yay! for quarantine being lifted soon.

Shantel, Pooor LW. That's so sad, but they dont know any better.

csa, good luck! You'll be fiiiiine

It absolutely POURING here, has been for the last couple of days, and WINDY.. horizontal rain is always fun right?

I am soooooo tired!!! My friend and I spent many hours on the road horse shopping and found her a great little Appendix yearling. (She has broke and trained her own horses for years...) He looks a lot like Winston. Then we came home and rode and had pizza. Now I can't keep my eyes open...will fill you all in tomorrow.

Boocoo-I was mad Adam didn't when Idol, but I think he is better off. He sang with KISS and Queen and was just awesome!! So, yes, ES, I was shocked!!

Lighting, you two look fantastic in those photos! You should be really proud. He is shiny, happy and handsome and the two of you make a great team out there.

Trail ride was awesome today. We headed out about 10 a.m. and went for about an hour and a half. Very nice trails, lots of trees, some uphill and downhill work for the horses and my dh and son hiked along in front of us. Beau really enjoyed himself and was really walking out. I never asked him to come on the bit, just let him walk along. About 1/2 way through the ride he started stretching and seeking the bit on his own. It was great. We just walked along like that and had a nice soft, light contact. The park we were riding in has nice corrals and lots of shade trees and a bath rack to hose them off when we got back.

Came home and did a ton of yard work and started cleaning things up in preperation for some friends to come over for a BBQ on Monday.

Beckham, the yearling sounds great. I have always broke and trained my own horses as well. Beau was the first one that was already broke, if you can call it that, but he was only race track broke. I enjoy doing it, but that was when I rode western and trained barrel horses. Although I would do it again now, with lots of lessons of course. I never have watched Idol so really didn't follow it all that much.

Sylves did you make an appt. for Jag at Sioux Falls? Sounds like a good plan.

Shiloh, hope the rain has let up.

CSA, how did the show go?

ES-Of course there will be picks. I love showing off my mare. Even if she is a complete idiot. You just seee less pics if she is bad.

Shiloh-Has thinga started to dry out yet?

Sylves-I have to agree with everyone else. Maybe it is better that the vet canceled and you took Jag to Siox Falls. That way you can stop playing the guessing game. How is little Jade doing?

Boocoo-Sounds like a nice place to ride.

Show is tomorrow. I should have plenty of time to work out the bugs. The trainer has another student showing an hour before me. The weather has been so nice lately. So I haven't slept well. When the weather gets nice I tend to have a bit of insomnia. Hopefukky I can catch a nap on the way to the show. It is an hour away. It is straight to the barn after work in the morning. So it is going to be a long day.

We finally had a day of only a couple short showers! It's actually drying out a bit after the 5" of rain we had last night. We probably had 10" in three days! My barn totally flooded yesterday evening, so we were out at 10pm in the pouring rain trying to bucket out the water and change the direction of the water flow around the barn. Luckily the hay stayed dry.

Keeping my fingers crossed for some sun this weekend too. If we get some sunshine, maybe the grass will keep growing. I've blocked off one pasture to allow it to rest. Once it has grown back up, it's time to overseed the one really beat-up pasture.

Ahg, I have hardly been home. The weather has been great, although a little warm. It is supposed to cool down tomorrow. I canceled my lesson yesterday so I didn't have to ride in the heat of the day...I will trailer over there tomorrow.

Sylves-I am glad you enjoyed your trail ride! Beckham LOVES to go out on the trails and knows that when you give him the reins, we are heading out! Yup, the little yearling is cute:-) Now we have to get him a ride to UT! He is getting his vet work today.

Shiloh-I have seen all that crazy rain you are getting! Wow! We cute actually use a little.

CSA-Good luck! Can't wait to hear how the show goes!

Sylves-What is up with Jag? Have you made an appointment to haul him to the vet? I agree it is time to do this.

ES-I am a little more over the AI thing now:-) At least Adam won't have to make a crappy pop album like they did to David Cook. However, they are both nice guys and have now boosted their careers. I have seen some youtube videos of him performing with people like Val Kilmer and he is amazing!!

Better get moving. Have to pick up my mom's cat who had to have another surgery for a bad abcess...he got attacked by a stray tom cat that has been coming around. I was playing with my cats and noticed that Pete has a huge swelling under his ear...it wasn't there during the day and my friend who is a vet was just there playing with him and it wasn't there:-( He is only 9 mos old so she was thinking abcess or infection. Gave him meds last night and need to see if he needs to go in when I get the other boy. It is always something!

Well Bekcham that was actually me that went on the trail ride!

Was supposed to go for a lesson today but I pulled a muscle in my back last night. You know the excruciating kind that doubles you over in pain and makes you feel like you are going to puke? So I took Alleve and put some Capscaicin on it and that helped some. Woke up still planning on going for my lesson and the DH said he didn't think it was a very good idea. When I stood up and it still hurt I agreed and called my trainer and told her I wasn't coming today, which is a bummer since my next lesson now won't be until June 25th. An entire month away. That is because I am going out of town and then will have out of town company. Maybe in a way it's a good thing, will give Beau a chance to have his feet done and get used to the new feet and all! A little time off just might be in order, although we are going on a trail ride again before I head out of town.

Hey guys!

<deep breath in> I spoke with Chad about taking Jaggar to a vet that could do xrays... Chad was a little weary about it because we might have a huge expense with our car- the head gasket might need to be replaced. We're not sure yet, but based on our research, the head gasket could be what's causing the problems in our '01 Subaru Forester. Our local mechanic won't work on the Subaru because his equipment isn't quite advanced enough to diagnose specific problems. We'll have to take the car to another mechanic and if that guy can't figure it out, off to Sioux Falls the Subaru will go (to the dealership). I half jokingly suggested that I drive the Subaru and Chad drive the truck n' trailer- we could take care of two things at the same time! ... Chad didn't see the humor in my suggestion.

So, my next idea is to call around for a vet that will travel and that has a portable xray. There has GOT to be someone within an hour's drive from here with a portable! From what I can gather, xrays aren't too expensive- maybe we're looking at $200 max for the hocks and the one fetlock... ? Financially speaking, we got an extra rebate from the IRS of $450, which should help pay for a third of the head gasket... It will help.

Listen guys, I am determined to get the xrays done. The question is not "if," but "when."

After watching Jaggar trot around this AM, I decided he was not bobbing or limping. The swelling/bump is still there. It has gotten a tad smaller and a bit firmer to the touch. No heat. He's a little sensitive when I put pressure on it. I'm still thinking bone chip...

Okay, I just got off the phone with a vet that works very closely with Jaggar's vet. She basicaly said that *if* it's a bone chip, it must be surgically removed. PERIOD.

Jag's vet will make the great attempt to fit us in his schedule today. I will contact the Dakota Large Animal Clinic to see about xrays. I sorta just said it to Chad, "Honey, Dr. T is coming out today and if he recommends xrays, we must take Jaggar to Sioux Falls." We must take care of Jaggar.

I feel better... Chad seems to be giving in...