Sign in to follow this  
logantrevor

Magnolia Estate - The Chance Of A Lifetime

OOC: hm, do the stable hands do this or just the group that arrived?

OOC: is your stablehand riding under the trotters? if he is, then yes. they're going to have a lesson. :)

Adalia watched silently as riders began to group, some chatting with others, but Adalia was never one to talk a lot. She also watched what people came with, her show clothes had been sent before her since they were her whole life. Sitting beside her were 2 duffel bags, both containing the only clothes that she owned. For a 17 year old running away from home you can't exactly carry suit cases and have no one be a little suspicious. Adalia was the first to follow the maid up to her hallway, sending the maid a grateful smile when she was showed to her room. Adalia opened the door and both her bags and her jaw dropped. They room was bigger than her apartment, Adalia let out a excited squeal and ran into the room, having to check everything out. Her show clothes where hanging nicely in the closet, in almost better condition than she had left them in.

"You know, I think I'm going to like this place." Adalia said to herself and began to put her clothes away, getting ready for what the Trotters had in store for her.

Callie brushed her hair out of her face, while listening to the trotters. They seemed like nice people so far. To callie she was excited to meet the horse she would be riding here. Wondering, what she looked like, how she acted and just everything rushed through her head. 'We're so happy to see you all. I understand that some of you have had very long trips today. Please come inside and take your luggage into your rooms. After you change into your riding clothes, the maid will show you to the living room. Be there in twenty minutes, please'. Callie reached down and grabed the handle of one bag and slung the other over her sholder. Truth was yea she had a long trip here, and it was differnt that the small farm she was used to being on. The drive, the plane trip and everything seemed to take a toll after awhile.

Pulling her bag through the house she looked down at her paper to see what room was hers. 'Room 6' it said, glancing up she found the room she was looking for right down from here. Walking up to the door, she let out a breath and pushed the door open. Her jaw practily dropped at the site of the room. It was huge, more like 3 times the size of her room back home. Dropping her bags near her closet door she opened it up. Huge closet, and huge room. The view from the windows looked over the pastures of the farm. Turning around she started putting her clothes up, but leaving a riding polo and pants out. Pulling the clothes on and pulling her long hair up in to a ponytail. She walked back down to the foyer were the maid was. Ready to ride, and get the show on the road.

Her eyes surveyed the foyer as soon as the door opened. This was probably one of the larger houses she had seen in a very long time, but Clara took it all in stride as if everyone back home owned houses this large. She pulled up her two cases and began to follow the maid into the hall. Lucky number two, she thought to herself as she pressed open the door, home sweet home. The room was certainly large, about the size of her whole den back home, but Clara tried not to get caught up. She could waste all twenty minutes examining every inch of the room, but instead she shoved her cases in the closet and flopped back on her new bed.

Clara waited there for a few minutes, she was already dressed for riding, so she didn?t have much to do other than starting to unpack, which could be done later than night. She flipped open her phone to find ten text messages from her family and friends. She quickly tried to reply to everyone with the same, ?I?m good, this place is amazing, I miss and love you!? A quick call to her mother and a short voice mail later, Clara was heading out the door to find the maid waiting for the riders.

Peyton gave the maid a grateful smile as she showed her the room. Number 4.. she was in the middle. Whcih didn't matter to her a whole lot, she was a night owl and usually outlasted anyone else who claimed they were. A smile came to her face as she remembered the guys back at school who had said they could pull two all nighters in a row. They fell asleep at 11 on the second night, and she made it the whole way through.. She sighed as she thought about how much she missed them. There wasn't any real reason to be sad though, here was the chance of a lifetime, no need to drag it down.

She dropped her bags on the floor and proceeded to dig through the one she knew she'd packed her riding clothes in. She was seemingly unorganized, but there was no way she'd ever find anything if she was "organized" as the world thought she should be. She finally felt her plaid breeches and tugged them out, and along with them came a black polo.

"perfect.." she muttered to herself.

Five minutes later, she had changed and sprawled herself on the bed. A quick call to her mom to let her know she'd made it safely, and she was ready to adventure out.

She made her way out to where the others were gathering, and waited for the maid to show them the way.

Adalia sat on her bed, looking at an old picture of her family. The glass was cracked and the frame was broken in 4 different places, but she always kept it with her. Adalia set the picture frame on the table beside her bed and got up slowly. Walking out the door, she had to remind herself that the door did not need locked, living in an apartment will do that to you. She checked her phone on the way down stairs and stood waiting. Everyone was sort of scattered and nervous, so she decided to introduce herself to some one. "Might as well try to make friends." She said to herself quietly and walked up to a girl (Peyton) that had come down only moment before she did.

"Hi, I'm Adalia." She said and walked up to her, with her hand out. Hopefully the girl was nice, if not Adalia had a feeling it was going to be another rough year on her.

Meredith had disappeared into the great room after the riders had gone to see their rooms. She waited quietly for a few minutes, then decided to go into the hallway and introduce herself to some of the riders. "Hi, guys, I'm Meredith," she said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Welcome to the Estate." She wore a perfectly white smile, corrected with Invisalign rather than conventional metal braces, that highlighted her strawberry blonde waves.

--

Elizabeth-Ann took a deep breath before walking up the steps and entering the house. It was gorgeous inside. Spacious and imaculate with light decor and gleaming hardwood floors. She followed the group and the maid to the rider's hallway, then checked her letter. Room number one was at the furthest end of the hall, which was obviously numbered backwards. She squeezed past everyone with her suitcase, then let herself into the room. Elizabeth-Ann just about dropped dead right there. Splawled in front of her was a huge bedroom, with hardwood floors and light wooden furnature. The bedding was a crisp white, linen by the looks of it, and photographs of past Trotter Stables winners dotted the pale blue walls. "Wow," she breathed, walking in and closing the door behind her. Since she was already dressed to ride, Lizzie decided to unpack.

A pink plaid garment bag hung alone in the closet. Her show clothes. Elizabeth-Ann smiled to herself, glad her prized clothes had made it here unscathed. She emptied the contents of her suitcase onto hangers and into the cubbies of the organizing system in the closet. Sitting carefully on the perfectly made bed, Lizzie made a call to her mother, letting her know she was safe and sound here at the Estate, which probably didn't mean a whole lot to Mrs. Cox. Elizabeth-Ann's parents were not involved in her rider, or much of anything else either, and they allowed her to take the invitation to Magnolia Estate to get her out of the house. 'Yeah, let somebody else pay for your nonsense.' her father had said when she ran into the kitchen, squealing and clutching the letter. Lizzie sighed and put her hair into a fast braid before exitting her room and joining the gathering crowd of riders.

Matt knew that since the new students were arriving that everything had to be even more immaculate than usual. While Matt was a bit ADD, he always got his work done and it was always high quality. Espcially for a person that hadn't even known what the word work meant until a few years ago when his dad's company went belly-up.

The mere thought made his shovelling go a thousand times faster. He had all of his stalls in record time, and they were fit for a queen. Going out to the fields, he brought the horses he was in charge of in and put them in their fresh stalls.

He meandered casually into the lounge, grabbed a pop and flopped onto one of the couches. Strictly speaking, he probably should have put a shirt on before lying down on the couch, but it was so hot. Plus he would be out of there before the new students went in for their tour. He was just taking a quick break before going on to the rest of his chores.

-----

Sawyer re-read the letter, room three. He followed the maid to his room, his duffels carelessly strung over his broad shoulders and his suitcases in his hands. Dumping them onto his bed, he glanced around the room with an approving smile. The maid had closed the door behind her and he stripped to put on riding clothes; breeches, a black polo, and his boots in hand, he headed down to the living room.

Tousling his hair as he entered the room, he was amazed at how quickly the rest of the group had seemed to assemble. Glancing at the watch on his wrist, he was amused to find that they still had a few minutes left. Sawyer rocked back on his heels to become more comfortable, not sure how long they'd be standing and he began looking at his classmates, if that's what you'd call them.

Raine nodded to each student that had arrived. Looks like a good group she thought. When everyone dispersed she went back into the barn to hang out with Poet, she was one to create a bond with a horse before she worked with them, they had the foundation for their bond and relationship but she wanted to start building. She slid the stall door open and sat in the corner by the door which was open a crack. Poet nosed her stomach, her polished, nearly see your self in black coat shone in the light that peered into the barn. "Hey pretty girl" she said as she gave her a sugar cube. Her sugar cube stock never ended in her pockets, she always carried some. Raine talked to Poet who every now and then would snort, nicker or toss her head in reply as their bond quickly flourished "Eh, your not so bad after all are ya girly?" she asked the mare.

- - -

Justin listened intently to what was being said when everyone was allowed to leave he went up to his room and quickly showered and changed into his tan breeches and a black polo with the barns logo plastered on the back and his name etched on his right sleeve. He quickly put gel in his hair, styled it into a mini fohawk like usual and left the room at exactly fifteen minutes. "Hey Meredith" he greeted as he walked out into the hallway where she stood. He had 5 minutes to kill, why not talk to someone was his thoughts.

Peyton had just walked to the outskirts of the still assembling group when she heard someone come up behind her and say something. She turned around with a smile on her face, and shook the other girl's hand. As she did so, she took in the sight of the other girl, noticing her slightly nervous demeanor. Peyton was good at reading body language, and could usually tell very easily what someone was feeling at that moment.

"Hi, Adalia," Peyton repeated the name in her head to make sure she remembered it. "I'm Peyton. Nice to meet you.."

[hahah sorrryyyyy guys. i've been crazy busy all of a sudden]

Alaska almost forgot to breathe when the driver turned into Magnolia Estate. She had pictured this moment for a long time but her imagination was nothing compared to the reality. Her eyes took in everything, the four panel fencing, the perfectly manicured pastures and the stunning, fit horses that grazed inside them. A course was set up in the ring she could see, and she suddenly could not wait to be on the back of a horse in there.

Lucky for her a lesson would be happening soon.

When she got out of her car, a few people were already there and were being handed room assignments. Alaska took hers and quickly found her way to room number 5. As she walked, she couldn't help but stare at the framed pictures of horses and riders, clearing fences with ease. Everything about this place so far was perfect.

Knowing that she only had a few minutes to change, Alaska did so quickly. When she left the room, she was wearing her favorite breeches, tall boots, and a simple navy polo. The rest of her riding stuff was in her trunk, which was already settled into its new home inside the barn. Excited to get started, Alaska followed a few people outside and stood quietly in the group. For the moment, she was just kind of observing everyone. It would only take her a little before she became incredibly comfortable with everyone. But for now, she was a little anxious about the lesson and reading everyone was usually fun for her.

Edited by -Still Raining-

Meredith smiled at Justin. "Hey," she said casually. Since Justin had been working for the Trotters, she had become pretty good friends with him. She was about to strike up a conversation, but the final rider had entered the hallway and the maid took the lead again. "This way," the small woman said, leading the group to the great room.

Sarah-Catharine and Greg stood in the center of the room. "Well, it looks like you're all ready to ride," Greg said. "We're going to go out to the barn and you will have ten minutes to groom your horse and tack up. This may not seem like a lot of time, but you all show so I'm sure you can handle it. They should be relatively clean anyway, since they all wear summer sheets. If you need any help, you can ask one of our barn hands." Sarah-Catharine read out the horse assignments quickly, then turned and led the way for the riders out the back door and across the courtyard.

--

Elizabeth-Ann was in complete shock as she made the walk through the courtyard and into the barn. It was gorgeous. She quickly remembered she would be looking for a big grey horse named Shepard. She read the brass nameplates on the stalls until she finally found him, then opened the stall door. "Hi, Shepard," she said, slowly stepping in and putting a hand out for him to sniff. The huge grey reached his nose out and nibbled on her fingers. Lizzie found a snap tie on the wall, obviously in leu of cross tying.

Outside the stall sat her large oak tack trunk. She turned the lock and it popped open with ease. Letting out a sigh of relief, Elizabeth-Ann noted that all of her riding gear was safe. She pulled out her grooming box and returned to Shepard, unblanketing him and running a dandy brush over his grey coat. She quickly picked out his hooves, then replaced the grooming box with the navy blue saddle pad that was hung over the blanket rack on his stall. "Is navy your color?" Lizzie asked the horse, who unsurprisingly didn't reply. In just a few minutes, Shepard was completely tacked up with navy blue polo wraps, the navy pad, Lizzie's worn Collegiate saddle, and the bridle that hung on his halter hook. Clipping on her IRH helmet, Elizabeth-Ann took the reins from over Shepard's head and waited for the signal to go.

--

Meredith slipped out of the house and jogged down to the barn after dismissing herself from the group. She opened Story's stall door and patted the big mare's neck. "Ready to ride?" Meredith asked, clipping her horse to the snap tie and beginning the brush her down. She placed a clean pink saddle pad on Story's back, then tacked her up in her beloved Tad Coffin tack. On her legs, Story wore pink Moxie jumping boots. Meredith strapped on her Charles Owen helmet, then headed out to the arena to mount up. Her parents would inevitably use her as an example, so Story would need to be warmed up.

Callie listened to what Mrs.Trotter had been saying. Ten mintues to get your horse ready. I smiled, hey that was pretty easy. From what i new about the horse i was paired with she was a grey 16HH appendix quarter horse, named Firefly. I was pretty exicited never riding a quarter horse in hunters i didnt know how they acted at it. Just my old appy/arab mix that i had leased to show before. Walking at to the barn i felt the same rush of exicited ment flow around me. The barn was huge and built jaw-dropping just like the horse. Everything was a surpise here, i thought to myself. Walking into the barn i started looking for the horse i was paired to ride with. Coming up to one of the middle stalls i looked at the name plate and say her name on it. Leaning over the stall door i looked in to the dark grey mare now looking at her. "hey big girl" i said.Letting the mare sniff my hand i patted her.

Turning to my tack box i opened it up to see my saddle inside, and her color for the barn. "sky blue huh, i think it looks nice on yah girl" i let the mare watching me know. Knowing they couldnt talk back but listened anyway. Sliding the pad on the mares back along with her saddle, i grabed the polos and put them on her feet also. Taking the smooth leather halter off and replaced it with her bridle i lead her out and grabed my helment. Pulling it down on my head i waited for the signal saying go to area. The big grey mare bobbed her head agaist the reins with her ears flicked forward, and pranced abit. "aleast im not the only one exicted" i wispered to the mare.

Sawyer hadn't managed to bring himself to say anything to anyone yet, he was just hanging back quietly; which was perfectly okay with him. His expressive, dark eyes studied everything as they were led to the barn. Ten minutes to get ready? That didn't leave much bonding time, but he figured they would have plenty of time for that.

He found the light chestnut standing easily in his stall and Sawyer greeted him with a pat. He walked to the tack room that everyone else was going into and grabbed the equipment with Red's show name engraved on it. Grabbing it, he walked lightly to the stall of the warmblood. His nimble fingers worked quickly to situate all of the tack on his steed. Sliding the bit into his mouth, he pulled the reins over his head, clicked his tongue and headed in the same direction that everyone seemed to be heading.

Once they reached the arena, Sawyer clipped his helmet together. His nerves were already starting to get the best of him and he gulped nervously. Even if the other riders were at around the same level as he, they'd probably still be better and would make a better impression than he would.

-----

Matt lazily stood up from the comfortable couch when he heard the others beginning to saddle their horses. Tugging a faded, sea green shirt over his head, he nodded at the newcomers when they began walking by him. He had talked to Mr. Trotter who had agreed to let him watch the lesson. Matt would have partaken, but he preferred either private lessons or at least ones who would help him.

A smile hung on his lips as he entered Bee's stall. She wore her leather halter with a haughty expression, assuming he was there to ride her. Instead, he slipped her a peppermint and scratched her ears. He'd have to wait until the arena was open for a couple of hours before he took her out.

Leaving the stall with a slightly heavy heart, he headed down to the arena. He enjoyed watching the newer students, he could always tell who actually was worthwhile and who wasn't. Leaning against the fence, his careful eyes glanced around the arena. He grinned when he saw Meredith, they had basically grown up together (if that's alright) and she had always been fun to ride with.

Meredith had been walking Story around on a loose rein when she spotted Matt. She grinned, asking the mare to pop into a slow trot over to the rail. "Hey," she said cheerfully. "Why aren't you riding in the lesson?" Meredith and Matt had been best friends since the beginning of time, it seemed. New riders often thought they were a couple since they were so close.

Story snorted quietly, seemingly annoyed that they wouldn't be getting right to work after all. Meredith absentmindedly rubbed the mare's muscular neck, already deciding that she'd offer Matt a ride after the lesson was over.

OOC: thanks dearest. :) ooh and i totally wrote my letter to you, but my scanner is retarded.

hahaaa aww, its okay, dont stress over it.

riding rowdy today went practically flawlessly.

hes such a little bugger, but so adorable.

i'll tell you, it feels sooo good to get back in the saddle :D

hahaaa aww, its okay, dont stress over it.

riding rowdy today went practically flawlessly.

hes such a little bugger, but so adorable.

i'll tell you, it feels sooo good to get back in the saddle :D

eeeeeee that's awesome! you wouldn't happen to have any pictures, would you?

Matt allowed a lopsided grin to overtake his features as she headed over towards him. He didn't answer her immediatey; he hated talking about his inability to take lessons on a regular basis any longer. Instead, he rubbed Story's forelock absentmindedly. She was one of the mares that he was in charge of and the two were accustomed with one another.

"I'm going to work Bee this afternoon so I figured I would watch the new kids ride. Plus," he said lowering his warm voice as he continued, "Your dad asked me to watch."

He raised his gaze to meet hers and smiled easily, even if it didn't quite reach his eyes. His skilled hands slipped up the mare's neck, or at least what he could reach and he scratched behind her ears. Matt was aware that he used the excuse of her father wanting him to watch a lot, but sometimes it was actually true.

"I take it you two are the demos?"

There had, at one point, been a time when he would demo for lower level lessons too. He still did if no one else was up to it, but Mr. Trotter definitely treated him more like an employee. Mrs. Trotter on the other hand viewed him the same as she always had, like one of her sons.

Justin nodded as he was about to say something when he was led into the living room. He would talk to her later it was no big deal. He listened as they spoke and slipped out when they finnished speaking. He jogged down to the barn and met up with Simon. "Hey bud" he said as he opened his tack box and slid inside with a soft brush. He brushed him down quickly as he stood there happily and waited. Only a small layer of dust, barley visible came off of his already shiny coat. Justin quickly tacked up with Simons custom fit Antares saddle and matching bridle. He was done in five minutes. He grabbed his charles owen helmet and slipped on his black leather gloves as he led Simon out and out to the arena where he dropped his stirrups, tightened his girth and swung his leg up and slid comfortably into the saddle. Justin nudged Simon into gear and walked him on a loose rein around the ring.

- - - - -

Raine had made it back into the living room in time to hear them being dismissed for 10 minutes to tack up. She quickly back peddled out of the room and fast walked down to the barn. She opened up the oak engraved tack trunk and grabbed a Silver saddle pad with Picturesque etched in the bottom corners. She then threw on the custom Tad Coffin tack and tightened everything before placing her IRH helmet on her head and slipping her hands into her leather gloves and slid the stall door open completly as they moved their way out to the ring where she slid her irons down and checked her girth before hopping on and smiling to the new riders.

eeeeeee that's awesome! you wouldn't happen to have any pictures, would you?

occ} i dont today, but i will make sure Edie gets some next time :D

bic}

Clara had lagged behind the group as they walked to the barn. She was busy looking all over the estate; watching the horses poke their heads out of the stall windows and the birds that flew overhead, all seemingly interested in the new batch of riders. She brushed her bangs out of her face before blowing out one big breath as they entered the large barn. It seemed even more spectacular than the house, but any rider would agree that a barn was better than a house. She couldn?t make her feet move, Clara was stuck there in the doorway as she tried to take in everything the barn had to offer her eyes. The hall was presently clean and the horses began to nudge out of the stalls to view their new partners. She had to take a few more deep breaths before she could walk forward, on her way to find her new mount, and soon enough Clara was standing in front of a small red roan gelding. ?Veda?? She cooed to him, hoping for some sort of response.

The gelding?s head shifted to get a better view as the girl slipped into the stall. She began to rub him down, letting him quickly get use to her touch and smell. He didn?t seem to mind at all as she made her way around him, sizing him up and trying to make sure he was a fit mount. She had worked with champion thoroughbreds at her old barn, so moving to a quarter horse was a surprise for Clara. She patted his thick neck as she reached over the stall door to retrieve his dark leather halter, fixing it to Veda?s head and securing him to the snap tie. Walking out of the stall to find her tack box was a treat, sitting neatly in front of the stall was her bright lime green case, different from all the rest and the brightest of the bunch. Everyone back home would make fun of the chest, but Clara wouldn?t have it any other way. She pulled the grooming kit out and quickly got to work on Veda?s coat, cleaning him in record time to make sure she would have enough time to tack him up, not knowing how he did with bits or if he was a breath holder with the girth. He proved no problems with tacking, which left Clara with enough time to buckle her helmet and walk the roan to the arena. She took her time getting there, trying to bond with Veda as fast as she could, taking the extra time to rub his neck or scratch his ears.

The two entered the arena, and Clara mounted checking her legging and making sure she had adjusted her stirrups into the correct position. When she felt comfortable, she took one last deep breath before walking Veda against the rail, stretching his muscles around the ring.

Peyton followed the group down to the barn and quickly made her way to her new mount's stall. She smiled as the black gelding looked through the stall bars eagerly. "Well heyy, you're a cutie.." She said as she grabbed his leather halter off of his stall door and entered the stall. He poked his nose through the leather eagerly. "you're ready to go, hu?" Peyton was really liking him already. His face was friendly and he seemed like a fun horse to ride.

She spent most of the ten minutes trying to get up at least a small bond with him. She didn't like that they had only ten minutes before their first rirde, but the Trotters knew what they were doing, she wouldn't complain.

After quickly tacking him up, Peyton grabbed her helmet and led the horse out to the arena. The other riders were assembling already. She brought him to the mounting block, and adjusted her stirrups before climbing up. Once she was on, she let him start at a walk, letting herself get a feel for his strides.

OOC: ashley you BRAT. lol juuuust playing.

Meredith smiled, then shrugged. "Always a demo. Anyway, you sure do work a lot," she said. She lowered her voice the way he had before saying, "How about we go on a hack through the field later? I need work mister pony." She really hoped Matt would say yes. With all the preparations lately, they really had a whole lot of time to hang out and just talk. Story stomped her hooves impatiently.

--

Greg Trotter appeared at the head of the barn aisle. "Riders, please come out to the arena, mount up, and form a line in the center of ring like a show," he bellowed, loud enough for everyone to hear. He turned on his heel and walked off to the huge arena, letting himself in the gate and beginning to set a few jumps down a hole. They had been set at 3', and he wanted to judge the riders at only 2'9" for the first day.

--

Mrs. Trotter had gone immediately to the arena, dragging a rake over the approaches to the jumps they'd be using. She smiled and waved at Matt, then gave Meredith 'the look'. It was the look that said 'why are standing on the rail talking to a boy when you should be warming up your horse'.

Edited by Luckie Duck

Callie jumped at the sound of Mr. Trotter's voice. Letting out a slow breath she rubbed the mares soft muzzle. "Ready girl?" i asked her lead the gray forward. Keeping a tight hand on the prancing mare as she came up to the arena. Pulling the mare to a stop callie buttoned up her helmont and swung up in the saddle. wow. Bit differnt that riding smaller horses. I thought to my self. "your huge Firefly" i said patting her neck and nudged her forward at a easy walk into the area. Seeing some of the other kids already in the arena. Callie took her spot and watched. Mrs.trotter raking up the take off spots infront of the jumps. Shifting abit in the saddle, i tighted up the reins filling Firfly trying to step forward. Only to get a shake of her head, humm. I thought hardheaded like me. Perfect match. Feeling her start pulling again i backed her up and troted her alittle up and down one side on the wall to losen up her a bit. Once she relaxed i walked her back up to line, knowing we were going to warm up probly. But better off getting mrs.hyper toned down a bit. I thought as i shook my head slowly and studied some of the jumps. The looked around 2 feet to her, so a easy jump. Firefly looked light she had a jump on her, but that didnt' mean she did.

Edited by nightsky

Matt jumped slightly at the sound of Mr. Trotter's voice. He dropped his hands from Story's neck. She probably needed to go and demo soon anyway. His smile was soft and he shrugged his boulders at her suggestion; that sounded great, he hadn't been able to hack in ages and that sounded fun but he didn't know if her dad would go for that

"Yeah, it isn't all bad though," he said with a nonchalant shrug.

"But, if I get everything done then we definitely should because I miss you."

His crooked smile that followed made the comment much less serious than it was. He had missed her. She was his best friend an they hadn't talked in a long time because of preparing and the like. He patted her horses neck one last time and met her gaze easily.

"Have fun riding, I'll probably be in the tack room so that we can go later, just come find me whenever your done."

Matt turned easily and walked to the tack room. He figured that the equipment needed cleaning and if he could get it done during their lesson then he could definitely go on a hack with Meredith.

-----

Sawyer later =]

OCC: I'm sorry I haven't posted, I've been studying for finals and dealing with relationship problems!

Adalia smiled at Peyton and then turned her attention towards the Trotters and heard that they had to be tacked and ready in 10 minutes, she already had their horse assignments and she quickly walked down towards the barn. Watching the other girls find their horses, she walked down to the stall where a gorgeous horse stood with his head out his door trying to see what was up.

"Hi beautiful." Adalia said and let him sniff her hand before rubbing his massive neck, he chomped and licked his lips as she must have found his sweet spot.

Adalia quickly brushed him off, he wasn't that dirty, but she wanted him to get to know her before she just jumped on him and expected him to go. She then quickly tacked him up with her close contact Pessoa saddle and bridle, then walked him out with the other horses. Adalia sort of wiggled her limbs trying to calm her nerves that Syn could obviously sense.

Justin turned his head when he heard Mr. Trotter yell and followed the other riders out, He had just finished cantering the last side and exited at a walk. Simon perked his ears and raised his head at the new scene as he walked to the other arena where riders were slowly filling in. He walked around the ring once and took his place in the middle of the ring, squaring Simon up almost sub consciously. He gave the big chestnut gelding a pat on the neck as he gave him the slack in the rein, waiting for the announcement, He looked around and realized he was pretty much the only guy here, the thought made him chuckle but in reality he didnt care to much.

- - -

Raine had been trotting around day dreaming when she really should have been asking Poet to do something. She went around nose poked out and stretched out until Raine snapped back to reality and collected her up and made her work, asking for a canter and doing neat figure eights in the ring when she had transitioned down to walk she heard Greg's comment, she glanced around the ring, seeing everyone moving out, her sister talking to Matt and Greg setting up the jumps in the ring. Of course she knew she would do good in the ring as always but she would make this fun rather then her usual competitive nature. She walked in and quickly stood in line next to Callie. "Hey, Im Raine" she introduced with a simple smile.

I jumped at the sound of Raine's voice. Making Firefly snort slightly reaching down i patted her neck. "easy firefly." After the big mare had calmed down i looked over at the girl that had spoken to me. "hey Raine. I'm Callie" i said with a smile. "I have to say these jumps look pretty easy so far" i said with a smile. To the truth she wasnt exactly sure all the way yet. But most of them looked pretty easy. "stop it fire." i said pulling back on the reins. The big mare had started to sidestep just a bit. "So do you do hunters?" i asked wondering witch one she did. Me i had only did hunter, mostly on arabs and my appy/arab mix i did have back home. Not the high big horses like that were here.