robertbel1

" I Am Still Fat And I Still Ride" #2

Hope all you buddies come back and meet here till this is resolved. I am waiting on you.

Spiffy you said that you wanted some pics even if they are muddy. Well I got muddy riding the Arabian and will show you why. [ROTFL]

May272009MUDDYHORSES001.jpg

MY YOUNGSTER WAS EVEN WORSE

May272009MUDDYHORSES002.jpg

Edited by robertbel1

Well I'm still here Robert. I don't understand the situation Either , but want to continue with the freinds I have found here. I guess when you have a picture given to you its not really yours. [Question] I don't get it. Oh well taking a break from the kitchen , almost have things back where I want them. threw out a bunch of stuff..... Found a pair of boots in the unfinished pantry and asked the old man what they were doing in there. He proclaimed he was going to use them for "Slippers" Great, the stupid tire lug bottoms can drag more crap inside the house. So I picked them up and sure enough.....there was horse crap stuck in the bottom of the soles..! [Duh] :thud: Why do I even try?????

bugs will make them roll more also Robert, its a natural protector....

AD

OK here is the deal. I have been talking to both. It coud be settled easily if Melissa would pm privately. I love her to death and you know that. She just shouldn't have confronted Nikki as administrator publicly. If she had pm privately it woud be over. Melissa has chosen not to come back to the thread and do the mare thread. SO it is her choice. You can't go publicly confronting the administrator of the site. We know the rule is unenforceable but H/C has to have that rule to protect themselves from law suits. That is all it is. So if you confront or act like you are stealing then they have no choice but to protect the site. So that is the jest of it.

Are you serious? [surrender]

robert- how many lead paint chips did ya eat for breakfast buddy???? thats not the case at all.. nasty-gram PMs from the admin over a JOKE, are ridiculous... as is teh application of their "pic posting rules"..

OK here is the deal. I have been talking to both. It coud be settled easily if Melissa would pm privately. I love her to death and you know that. She just shouldn't have confronted Nikki as administrator publicly. If she had pm privately it woud be over. Melissa has chosen not to come back to the thread and do the mare thread. SO it is her choice. You can't go publicly confronting the administrator of the site. We know the rule is unenforceable but H/C has to have that rule to protect themselves from law suits. That is all it is. So if you confront or act like you are stealing then they have no choice but to protect the site. So that is the jest of it.

Man Oh Man Alaska I would give him cleaning duties. Yuk! [ROTFL]

EDIT: GUYS try to pm or e-mail some one that we have a meeting place so they don't come back and find that Melissa locked the thread and no where to go.

[Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

im sure everyone isnt going to need a degree in rocket science to figure out this is the new place to go when its at the top of teh page, due to teh number of posts..

robert- how many lead paint chips did ya eat for breakfast buddy???? thats not the case at all.. nasty-gram PMs from the admin over a JOKE, are ridiculous... as is teh application of their "pic posting rules"..

Equi-librium -- Did you see the original post? There was no smilie indicating it was a joke and it was not worded in a way I perceived as a joke. She said she didn't own the photo or the horse and put my name in it. I didn't know what to think so I took it into PMs to discuss it. I still have no proof that she had the right to post it. If she can give me proof she's free to post it. Had she not used my name in her post I never would have even guessed. :confused0024:

Anyway... do you folks want me to reopen the thread or just keep this one going?

ok... robert, this is for you... straight from the mouth of redneckcowgirl, "I did NOT CONFRONT anyone, I was attacked via PM, & told I "Slapped Her In The Face", because I forgot the smiley, & was told to TAKE THE PIC DOWN OR SHE WOULD. NEVER was I asked for permission. "

Edited by equi-librium

Thanks for explaining it here Robert... I was over on the other board. :winking:

Found you!!!!

Trying to sneek away ...Shame on you!!!! [ROTFL]

Love the pics!!!! Thank You.

Red - We all understand principles, but alot of people will miss you.

AD - Cleaning...YUK!!!

Katie - :smileywavey:

Bobbin - :smileywavey:

Hasflicka - :smileywavey:

Equi - [smiley Wavey]

Nikki - you posted while I was posting, hay there.

Edited to say: Welcome Rose.

Edited by Appaloosalady

Equi-librium -- Did you see the original post? There was no smilie indicating it was a joke and it was not worded in a way I perceived as a joke. She said she didn't own the photo or the horse and put my name in it. I didn't know what to think so I took it into PMs to discuss it. I still have no proof that she had the right to post it. If she can give me proof she's free to post it. Had she not used my name in her post I never would have even guessed. :confused0024:

Anyway... do you folks want me to reopen the thread or just keep this one going?

yes, i saw it, as well as the unprofessional PMs.. the lack of professionalism as an admin, leaves alot to be desired. never once was she asked for proof... and as almost everyone in this thread knows, red jokes about EVERYTHING..

remember what happened to happy appy alittle while back when she , god forbid, forgot to add a smiley... she got eaten alive...

Edited by equi-librium

yes, i saw it, as well as the unprofessional PMs.. the lack of professionalism as an admin, leaves alot to be desired. never once was she asked for proof... and as almost everyone in this thread knows, red jokes about EVERYTHING..

remember what happened to happy appy alittle while back when she , god forbid, forgot to add a smiley... she got eaten alive...

[Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

i am saying she was NEVER even asked about it.. she was jumped on via PM's over the situation.. and it was a joke.. she explained that and it was still not good enough..

reviving a thread that was locked and deleted by the inital poster is NOT a good way to win brownie points, especially when playing all innocent and deleting her post as to her side of the story.. a joke is what got this started..

and it takes a rocket scientist to figure out where the new hang out is?? really?? gimme a break...[Duh] the inital was deleted becasue of the backpeddling and behind the scenes stuff that happened...

so does that mean if i ask, you will return reds original ending post to its place, since you opened this up and deleted it?? it was teh truth....

what in the world?

Ok, so this place use to be fun. I hope this all gets resolved and we can get red back, but until then atleast we all still have each other [Me Cry] for support. lol. [ROTFL] Hahahaha. sorry. but I made sure to add in a laughing smiley so ya'll knew I was joking. hehehehehe.

I agree with appylady, while I kinda want to know whats going on I really want to get back to bsing.

SO Appylady, whats new with you today? How has your day been?

Stop it!! All of you!! I'm tired of the bickering and I don't want to read about it. If you have issues with what happened take it up with admin privately and keep it off this thread, or converse amongst yourselves privately. Thank You.

Now as Appy so nicely put it, lets get back to bsing.

Forever - I am well, and you? Did you get to see my pics???

THANK YOU MUDDER!!!!!! Do not mistake this for not caring, just tired of reading about this situation.

Mudder - Did you get any riding in over the long weekend.

Riding??? What is that?? I've been way too busy farming for riding. Which is a shame really. Cause now is all the good riding weather. No bugs, lots of daylight, it isn't cold.... :indifferent::indifferent: I haven't even got a chance to try on my chinks that RT made me. [Me Cry]

And now back to the field I go again. Someone please ride for me. [bat Eyelashes]

Appy- yeah I did get to see your pics. I loved all of them. Hopefully I will be able to get some pics up on here soon. Did you end up having a good ride? Do your kids go with you much anymore? I too put a bit in upsidedown once. opps. my horse didn't even care. I can't wait to see more pictures.

We started my 2yr. old on ground tieing the other day. it went great. I figured that sense she likes to follow me so much that it was gonna be a real chore, but when she figured out that she wouldn't have to do any work, she was lovin' it. She still doesn't want to put her head down but atleast she doesn't throw it up anymore. O' well, we'll get her there someday. Finally got my gelding to flex his neck, and all it took was some absorbine and a message. hahahaha.

Hi Journey [smiley Wavey]

Alaska- thanks for the recipe. thats the one I was looking for. [Jump] The horses thank you also.

Mudder- I will try to get some riding time in for you, but will you accept some ground work? This is gonna sound like a dumb question but what are chinks?

Forever - Our oldest son and his wife quit riding. That is how we ended up with four horses. Our youngest bought one and we bought one. Now we have alot of tack. The saddle in my PB is the one I want to get rid of, I am thinking about trading it for a bigger seat, in case my youngest sons fiancee wants to ride with us. She went and rode for the first time in her life last week.

Glad the ground work went well, sorry your gelding was stiff. But such a good mommy massaging his neck. hehehe

Chinks are riding chaps, just shorter. If you have ever seen pat perrelli ride, he wears a pair. I think there was a post with pics of the ones mudder was referring to.