robertbel1

" I Am Still Fat And I Still Ride" #2

See AD told you may as well close this thread. I don't remember ever before it going a whole day without postings. [ROTFL] Boy is it a mud hole now at the farm. What is strange is taking the dogs out real early and the small moisture amount on the streets and walks is frozen solid, slippery and very dangerous. You don't even see it yet it is frozen like a sheen of ice.

[ROTFL] Any one interested in entering their horse in the Dirtiest Winter Horse Contest? I wonder if I will ever get Comanche clean again especially in the white area. Manure stains and every thing else. Ugh!

Edited by robertbel1

I've been busy myself heading other directions Robert....Maybe it should be...Everyone else is on general chit chat with the internet freinds that ride thread. You are hanging at the Missouri thread and bothering those poor people from Tejas [ROTFL] . It was great while it lasted and I've made some pretty good friends here. I just don't feel comfortable talking to Missourians anymore..they are still hard headed muley minded......

[ROTFL] [ROTFL]

AD