Sign in to follow this  
ponyfan86

My New Project :)

Just had to share!

This is my homebred Filly, "Keeva". She is a 3 year old Welsh Cob Mare. I have raised her since birth, rode both her sire and dam, well I'm showing her sire now. Her dam never got the chance to show. Keeva has been AMAZING to ride. I really love this filly, she is so much like her parents, easy going and easy to train. She is going English right now, but I have plans for the reining world with this one. Just thought that I would post pictures of her going under saddle, cause I'm so PROUD to be FINALLY riding one of my homebreds. We sell everything before it's a yearling and I train, so I never really got a chance in the past 17 years to have MY own under saddle trained by me.

Thanks for letting me share!

This is ride number 10

post-49924-1243662927.jpg

post-49924-1243662975.jpg

what a beatiful section D! we have a section A and i think the drafty looking ones are so cool. how big will she grow out to be?

fact we have a whole barn full of welshies and welsh crosses but i won't hijack your thread. i LOVE your website, i am a sucker for any welsh. even though i am quite fond of farnleys, dandardels, and benlea's.

here is my little girl, she is 12.1 and i plan on breeding her one day. :)

DandardelPowderPuff.jpg

Edited by paintpony1

Thank you!! She will finish out around 14:1. I love that height for ponies! Just right at the mark :) I love Section A's too! I still have my first one and she will not go anywhere! LOL!! They are so fun and smart. Yours is really cute! Do you ride her?

definitely, that is a GREAT size! I am 5'4 so i look a little silly on her but i do ride occasionally.

CIMG5405.jpg

She's gorgeous! Must be so rewarding to have them from birth and then be able to be the first to sit on them and train them!

It really is! She is so much like her parents under saddle, it's not even funny!! So EASY!! I love it! She is my baby. My mother and I have gone around about selling her. We sold her sister who was better, but I loved this mare just because she is who she is.

Just had to share! Keeva went to her first in hand show and was pinned double grand champion sport pony! Her first Dressage show, she won both her classes! So thrilled!! Pictures are on the web site.