Sign in to follow this  
horsecrazy3

Whispering Pine Hollow

To whom it may concern,

Due to your recent competations and awards you have been choosen to join an elite group of equally talented riders at Whispering Pine Hollow.

Whispering Pine Hollow has very widely known to the Evening World for it's prime stature and ability to rise above par when it comes to its riders and their equine partherns. It is also very well known for it's excellent trainers, staff, facilities, equiptment, and stable to acommadate both the riders' and their horses' needs to preform at their absolute best at World Three-Day Eventing competations, and you have been selected, out of hundreds, to join this group.

We are looking foward to seeing you and your horses again.

Mr. and Mrs. Sch?fer

Whispering Pine Hollow has been in every major Equine News and Event magazine since it's inception in 1953 with it's owner and founder Mr. Hans Sch?fer. This stable has turned out some of the finest team riders, single riders, trainers, and some of the most world renound horses known to man, and to be accpeted into such a highly praised group is not only an honor, it is what all eventers dream about!

The only tragedy is that in 1982, the original stable burned down, and Pine Hollow's most famous equine Murder She Wrote, and her rider Konrad Hapsburge were burned alive along with five other horses, three stable hands, and three trainers, and Mr. Sch?fer Himself.

What was so curious was that no one was ever able to discover where or how the fire started. The only common thought was that it was a simple accident that occured late one night after a competation in Frankfurt, Germany. But later, after great debate and more research it was discovered that the fire was no accident, but a homicide attempt to kill Konrad Hapsburge out of greed and envy. It was believed that a Mr. Christoph Schinider, but he was believed to have parished in the fire, but his remains were never found.

After twelve years of greif, Mr.Sch?fer eldest son, Justin, made a desperate attempt to rebuild Whispering Pine Hollow, and restore it back to it's origional status among the Eventing World. So he rebuilt the origional stable on the exact ashes of the first, in it's actual form, with some minor adjustments to the changing times.

Some have begun to argue if rebuilding the stable was a wise decision made by Justin, they have assumed that building the new over the old was disturbing the dead, and might cause an unrest, but Justin and his wife disagree with such gossip and are very confident in their decision.

So you are now a member who has been choosen to join this elite and historical team of riders, but is this a wise choice you made? Or are the gossips of others right, and is there an odd unrest lumming among the stables of the souls that parished in that faitful fire? The choice is yours.....

Summary: You have just recieved the acceptance letter above and are on your way to the town of Heidelberg, Germany to join Whispering Pine Hollow as either an event rider, trainer, or stable hand. But there may be some slight mysteries lying among these stalls.....

Facilities

Whispering Pine Hollow Stable

Stalls

Indoor Arena

Outdoor Arena

Main House (Where you all will be staying)

Staterooms (Each equipt with single bathroom, couch, TV, chairs, table, and two night stands)

Rules

Keep genders even

No swearing

No GM

No PP

Try to stay active

Be unique

Try to keep things intresting

Human Stats

Name:

Apperance:

Personality:

History:

Where Your From:

Other:

Pic:

Equine Stats

Registered Name:

Barn Name:

Breed:

Color:

Markings:

Temperment:

Other:

Pic:

Human Stats

Name: Alexanderia *Alexa* Sch?fer

Apperance: Stands around 5'4" in height, long dark hair that is usually curly, light brown eyes, and faire skin tone.

Personality: She is very sweet and warm when she is in a normal enviroment, but in the saddle she is very competative and does not take losing well to any standuards.

History: She is the daughter of the owners Mr. and Mrs. Sch?fer, she grew up during the rebuilding peroid, and was one of the first members to join the team after her sucesses in the Rolex a few yeras back.

Where Your From: Heildelburg, Germany

Other: She speaks english, but she is a little rusty at it, her German accent is very strong.

Pic:

Alexanderia Schafer

Equine Stats

Registered Name: Hollywood's Famous Pride

Barn Name: Hollywood

Breed: Dutch Warmblood

Color: Sorrel

Markings: One Stripe and one white pastern

Temperment: SHe is very high strung and a little flightly at times.

Other: He is Alexa's Cross Country Horse

Pic:

Hollywood's Famous Pride

Equine Stats

Registered Name: Ancient Legend

Barn Name: Legend

Color: Ebony

Markings: White stripe

Temperment: He does not do well with other male horses, and is very pickey with who he allows to touch him.

Other: Her Dressage horse

Pic:

Ancient Legend

Equine Stats

Registered Name: A Timeless Classic

Barn Name: Silver

Breed: Oldenburg

Color: Dapple Grey

Markings: None

Temperment: He gets excited very easy.

Other: Alexa's Show Jumping mount

Pic:

A Timeless Classic

Equine Stats

Registered Name: Autumn's Gold

Barn Name: Golden

Color: Palomino

Temperment: She is very sweet, but kinda lazy in the stable, but in the arena she is all work and no play.

Other: Horse in Training

Pic:

Autumn's Gold

Edited by **Rapid Dream**

Human Stats

Name: Alex Jane Marks

Apperance:

Personality: She is competitive, she reflects off of her horse alot.

History: Has been on the circuit since she could sit on a horse, horses were always available for her, up until Tie she has trained and sold horses. Tie was the one she couldn't bear to part with.ever. He turned into her best friend and her anchor.

Where Your From: She comes from British Colombia, Canada, born and raised. She trained all over and has become quite good in her eyes.

Other: Has a tattoo across her left hip reading "Take the stand" in big letters and "Tie" in smaller, handwriting. She also has an eyebrow piercing.

Pic: http://blogs.fashionclub.com/my_weblog/ima.../10/erika_2.jpg

Equine Stats

Registered Name: Take the stand

Barn Name: Tie

Breed: Selle Francais

Color: Dapple

Markings:

Temperment: A hot head when working, if your just hanging out with him he is a gentle giant

Other: Has been with Alex since birth

Pic:

http://www.bigeq.com/listing_img/00/00/00/...43327777100.jpg

http://www.bigeq.com/listing_img/00/00/00/...43391752100.jpg

Equine Stats

Registered Name: Mark my words

Barn Name: Markie

Breed: Holsteiner/ TB

Color:Chestnut

Markings: Star

Temperment: Easy going but hyper, always hyper

Other: Is one of Tie's offspring

Pic:

http://www.revolutionsports.co.uk/news/wp-...ex-kentucky.jpg

Equine Stats

Registered Name: Firefly

Barn Name: Fire

Breed: TB

Color: Black

Temperment: A hot head and has a need for speed, he has a habit of trying to bolt

Other: Was a big time winner on the race track

Pic: http://image2.equinenow.com/121957_1/stall...hbred_horse.jpg

Edited by Indestructible

OOC: I hope you don't mind my amount of horses. If you do just let me know and I will delete them.

Human Stats

Name: Emily Warren

Apperance: Shoulder length brown hair and stands around 5'8" with green eyes.

Personality: Shy at first but really warms up when she gets to know somebody. Very competitive when it comes to shows and events but calm at the barn.

History: Started riding when she was about 10 years old and has been competing since she was 12. After winning some major events she bought a few bigger eventing horses and brought them to the barn with her.

Where Your From: New Zealand

Other: Born and raised in New Zealand but has competed on the European circut.

Pic: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs20/300W/f/200..._by_karnabi.jpg

Equine Stats

Registered Name: X-Factor

Barn Name: Vente

Color: Dark Bay

Markings: Star

Temperment: 8

Other: Recently Purchased

Pic: http://www.eventers.co.nz/clifton/clifton_...actor_x-c_8.jpg

Registered Name: The Bigtime

Barn Name: Bo

Breed: Hanoverian

Color: Bay

Markings: Stip

Temperment: 3

Other: Owned for a few years

Pic: http://www.regardinghorses.com/wp-content/...n-connaught.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/horses/1/0/D/A/76066123.jpg

Registered Name: Tiger Lily

Barn Name: Lily

Breed: ISH

Color: Grey

Temperment: 6

Other: Very sweet and loving at the barn but amped up at shows

Pic: http://imagebank.ipcmedia.com/imageBank/h/hklimke.jpg

Edited by jumpergirl23

``Human Stats::

Name: Jaykob Allen Westen.

Apperance: [[see pic]] Light brown hair, buzzed. Stands 5'11".

Personality: Carefree, fun-loving. He loves riding, and can make friends with pretty much anyone. He enjoys a good prank, but is very loyal to those he cares about.

History: When he was young, Jaykob believed whole heartedly that riding was a girl's sport, seeing that only his mother and older sister were invovled in it. His mind changed however, when he attened a Rolex event, and saw guys competing alongside the ladies. Getting really into the sport, Jayk got his first horse at age sixteen. Winning ribbons all over the country, Jaykob's love for eventing grew everyday. He know owns two horses, and competes them all over the world.

Where You're From: Jayk was born and raised in the US - Kentucky, to be more exact.

Other: None.

Pic: Click.

``Equine Stats::

Registered Name: Murphy's Law.

Barn Name: Murphy.

Breed: Thoroughbred.

Color: Light grey, flea-bitten neck.

Markings: Dark grey points.

Temperment: 6-7 on a good day; 8+ on bad days.

Other: Seven years old. He is an off-the-track TB, and is extremely headshy. Must be sedated to be shod, seen by vet, ect.

Pic: Murphy 1.

Murphy 2.

``Equine Stats::

Registered Name: The Fall Of Troy.

Barn Name: Troy.

Breed: Thoroughbred X.

Color: Dark Brown.

Markings: Small star.

Temperment: 7.

Other: Only five years old, so still learning. Loves people. :]

Pic: Troy 1.

Troy 2.

Troy 3.

Theodore McCue 'Ted'

Appearance: Ted has a very masculine figure, he stand at about 6'4" with a somewhat larger build. He has rusty blonde hair an elegant green eyes that suit him well. Ted is very professional and you will normally find him in crisp breeches and tall boots.

Personality: Ted is somewhat quite, but can be outgoing at the same time. He's fairly competitive and professional when it comes to most things.

History: Ted started lessons at age 6 back when his mother had her own horse at a local barn which eventually led to him working as a stable hand for a good 9 years before breaking off and starting his own eventing barn along with his girlfriend. Since then he has been working his way up training and competing at the top events in the United States.

Where Your From: Connecticut, USA

Skylar

Breed: American Warmblood (Slight Percheron cross)

Color: Bay

Temperament/History: Skylar is a gentle giant. Extremely large at 18.1 hands, you'd find his stride almost 'awkward' as its so big he seems to add a fourth beat to his canter. He was given to Ted as a free lease, turned free horse, and completely green, and turned around to be a full time eventer excelling especially in the cross country field.

OOC: Oh my gosh thank you all for joining, I was worried this was gonna flop!

Jumper:No your number of horses is perfetly fine.

All: We will start this thing tomorrow when I get back to town, I have to go away tomorrow for a meeting! Thanks again!

It had been an early start to a long day. Ted had been residing in a nearby hotel until he was able to move into the stable's housing. Skylar was basically Ted's own child and he wanted to make sure his younger horse had made the trip okay. He'd been through shipping and quarantine and today was the day Ted would be trailering him into the barn.

Pulling down the long drive, Ted was anxious to get up and out and be able to start training. With traveling arrangements and such he hadn't been able to ride Skylar in about a week or more, which would be that the stallion would most likely be a little off as well as overly jumpy and excited to be in his new surroundings.

Getting out, he left the driver with his horse still in the trailer to go out and meet the barn owner to learn about his new accommodations and where he should bring his horse and baggage.

Emily pulled in the drive and parked her truck and trailer next to another truck and trailer that was already there. She hoped out and looked around but she didn't see anybody so she checked on her horses in the trailer and headed to the barn.

When she got in the barn she saw another guy that was already there and looking for the barn owner. Since he didn't see her walk in because he looked pre-occupied she just kept to herself and looked around at the nice stalls.

Alexa had been awake a little before the sun managed to peek over the distant mountains. Her hair was pulled into a curled pony-tail and she was fashioned in her casual blue jeans and a navy lue tank top this morning.

She walked into the barn on this warm, September morning, the scent of fresh hay and oats wafting through the crisp air as she made her way down the asile. The sound of her boots hitting the concret flooring caused movement among the horses' stalls suddenly announcing their presents by bringing their heads over the stall doors with a burst of winnies and wickers, all begging for attention and to be fed.

Alexa laughed lighlty as she passed by Hollywood's stall ans stroked his cheek with compassion."Hey there pretty boy, ya hungery?"She questioned him in a soft and soothing voice.

The high strung gelding known as Hollywood began to toss his head in eager antisapation at the sound of Alexa's voice, and suddenly her other three horses began to join in with shrill winnies.

"Alright, alright let me go get the feed."She laughed lightly as she backed away from their stalls and proceeded onto the feed room. Once inside Alexa began to start filling four seperate buckets with the proper amount of feed for each horse according to his preformance and weight, but Alexa shreaked out and jumped at the sound of the feed door slamming shut with a sudden force, and feed spilled all over the floor at Alexa's feet.

Alexa drew in long and deep breaths to steady her nerves, and once she was calm she swept up the food that had hit the floor and picked up the four buckets of feed. She walked over to the door and tried to open the door, but it appeared that it was locked from the outside, which was impossible since she was alone in the barn, and on the farm for that matter, and she was the only one with a key. Suddenly Alexa began to panic. She placed the buckets of feed aside and began to bang against the door and call out for help, praying that someone would hear her."HELP! Please! Please someone help me!"

Faint cries for help could be heard within a short distance down the barn aisle way. Ted jogged to the best of his ability in his tall boots, in time to notice the banging coming from what he assumed was the feed room. Tugging on the door slightly he realized it was locked with the key still in place which he found particularly weird. He turned it and pulled back on the knob only to be greeted by the person he assumed he was looking for.

"Lock yourself in?"

Alexa felt her breathing begin to shallow out as her panic and fear began to sweep over her body, she didn't always do too well being locked in tight or small places, and this was no exception. Suddenly, she thought she heard the sound of boots hitting the floor just down the barn asile, but they came to an abrupt hault. Alexa assumed that her mind was just simple playing tricks on her, no one was due to arrive at the barn for atleast another hour, but, then she heard the quickened pace of footsteps again. Alexa leaned her weight against the door and placed her ear up to it to try and get better reception through the wood.

As soon as her full weight was resting against the door, it suddenly flew open and Alexa ended up falling foward out of the feed room and in to the open arms of some strange man who was probally not expecting her.

Once Alexanderia had regained her balance she strightened up and smoothed out the ruffles in her jeans and shirt before taking her right hand and running nimble finghers through her tossled bangs."Um, I don't think so. I have no idea how that happened."She stated in response to his teasing question."Oh, I'm sorry to be rude, my name is Alexanderia Sch?fer, gutentauge.(Hello in German)" She spoke in a plane tone, trying her best to make her speach very clear, her English was a little rusty, but her German accent shone through brightly.

"Good morning, I'm Ted McCue."

He offered his hand, smiling politely at her German accent and a language he was not all too unaware of.

"My horse is still loaded, I assume we have assigned stalls?"

OOC: Blah sorry for the short post I'm off to work):

[since we [me and Rapid] have simmilar names, just give mine the nick name Allie =P ]

Alex, or Allie as she preferred drove her silver dodge challenger down the paved windy road that led to the barn. Her father followed her in their familys blue dodge RAM[sorry i looove dodge] that towed the perfectly white sundowner four horse trailer down the path. Tie, Markie and Fire stood patiently inside, used to the trailering. They glanced out the window patiently, waiting till they arrived at where Allie was taking them.

Allie parked at an angle as she always did in front of the barn. She cut the engine and stepped out, perfectly polished boots stepping into the dirt, spurs attatched to the back. Her green/beige breeches were crisp from ironing them last night and she had on a fitted light blue polo that had her name laced on the back in black thread. She lifted her black rectangular Guess sunglasses so they rested on her head. Viewing Allie from the outside you would think she was a snobby rich kid, she valued money, and never took her things for granted. Allie is big on first impressions so always likes to look presentable. Her father, Eric, opened the windows to the trailer. "Keep an eye on them daddy, I'll go see where I can put them" She said as she turned on her heel and opened the door, walking in.

Allie noticed two people standing by the feed room, walking up she looked to them "Hello, Im Alex Marks, or Allie I suppose" she said with a light laugh. "My horses are chilling out in the trailer, where can they go before they jump out the window?" she joked with a grin as she awaited an answer. Glancing quickly around the place she was impressed, it was nice but she got a weird feeling from it, she put it off as being excited and having butterflies.

Alexa offered a soft smile to the man as she took his hand and shook it."Ah yes Thedore, you have Skyler is that correct?" She questioned elegently, her attempt to bury her accent under proper terms still left in vain, but hey it was a nice attempt and he didn't seem to have much diffuculy understanding her speech. One thing she hated was talking to someone and having **** their head to the side and give you that confused look before asking you to repeat the statment a hundred times because they couldn't understand her. She had attented the local Fakult?t (Means Private School in German) and was forced to learn the English language from a German woman who spoke English, not the proper way to grasp the concept, but she managed as best she could.

Alexa laughed lightly at Ted's next question, knowing it was to come up eventually, but her attention was distracted as she herad the nearing of footsteps. Her gaze drifted from Ted's face and turned upon a small, blonde girl with obvious eager enthusiasm as she came to a hault before the two."Alex Marks, let me think...Oh yes thats right you have Take my Hand, Mark my Words, and Firefly." She replied to her with a delicate smile. Alexa had done her research, she knew all the new riders, their pros and cons and all of thier horses' pros and cons as far as their personal reports were concerned, and knew the images of all the riders and their horses memorized, Alexa never missed a beat when it came to compeating.

"Well, all of your horses' stalls are down this asile with their name etched on the brass plate that hangs on each stall door. The feed room is here as you can see, and the tack room is just across the hall." Stated Alexa in a single breath." Outside the back door,"She glanced over her shoulder to gesture toward it." there are three paths, the one on the far right leads to the indoor arena, middle to the outdoor arena, and the one on the left leads to the cross-country course." Alexa took in a large breath after she finished explaining."Once you are ready I will be more than happy to show you all to the main house and to your state rooms."

After she was finished speaking she watched all of their facial reactions carefully, she realized that she had spoken a little fast and her accent caused her to cut some of the English terms short and even slurr some of the others and she didn't want them to be last in translation, so she concluded,"If you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer."

"I suppose for now I'll just get Skylar settled and organized my tack in the tack room and such. I'll just leave my luggage just outside the barn until it's time to go to the house."

Ted replied, smiling and turning on his heels back towards his ride. With his driver's assistance, Ted lowered the trail ramp and walked in to retrieve his horse. The stallion calmy backed out and down the ramp generally alert to the new surroundings but glad to be out of cramped space. Ted's driver had already started rolling in Ted's tack trunks, one that held his dressage saddle and such as well as his show jumping saddle and tack. The other held all Skylar's cross country tack. Sure it was a lot and quite expensive at that, but Ted found it necessary to have three different saddles, bridles, pads, and such.

Leading his stallion into his stall he unwrapped him and left the horse in a cooler before returning to the tackroom to neatly sort his things into 'his' very own corner. A small space serving as somewhat of a tack locker for the time being.

OOC: Im sorry. I going to MN tomorrow and won't be home for about two weeks. I won't be able to reply until then but when I get back I will read all the posts and start posting again.

Alex nodded as she heard her horses names "Yup, Tie, Markie and Fire, thats mine, your good" she said with a big smile. "I'll go grab them" she said as she hurried off to the trailer where her father was standing talking on his blackberry about buisness, a usual occurance. Alex opened the back door and unloaded Fire, then Markie and Tie. She had practiced enough that she led the three into the barn and down the aisle. She found their stalls in the order as she wanted them, Fire, Tie, Markie. Once she had all three in their stalls she quickly removed the polos, and shipping boots and left their coolers on them that had their names etched along the sides. She placed the leather halters on the hook by the door and gave each horse a sugar cube "Good ponies" she said.

Turning on her heel she unloaded all her tack and trunk. Her dad still on the phone, appologizing silently for being busy and unable to help. Allie didnt mind, she was used to it and liked doing things on her own, she may appear the princess but she worked for everything she had. Once she had everything set up in her perfectionist form she left the tack room, checking on her horses whom were happy as could be. She found Ted in the tack room and decided to introduce her self "Hi there, might as well introduce myself, Im Alex Marks, or Allie for short" she said happily. Allie was overly excited to be here. She received a text from her dad, pulling it out of her pocket she read it "Sorry darlin' gotta run call you later hope the boys and Markie settle in xoxo dad"

Alex sighed and texted him back a simple "Its alright daddy, talk to you later xoxo"

Allie was used to her dad coming and going, she knew he cared and knew he was at every show no matter what so it made up for the lack of time he had. She looked back to Ted and smiled.

"Ted McCue. My horse is the big guy out there, Skylar. Pleased to meet you."

Ted replied, still sorting his trunks some and placing his three saddles on wall racks, keeping them covered for safe keeping. He also hung up his bridles and such but left his grooming supplies and other necessities organized in the two tack trunks.

"Where are you from?"

He questioned. He was obviously from the states, as you could typically tell from his percent English.

Allie nodded "I may have seen you at a show or two, name rings a bell and unless im going crazy i could have sworn i've seen you before, My horses are Tie, Fire and my mare Markie" she said, looking out at the horses that were sniffing around them.

"Im from British Colombia, Canada" she said with a smile, she loved home but loved traveling with her family, aka her horses as well. "What about you?" she asked

"I'm from CT, my girlfriend and I have been running our own barn for awhile now with her mom. I'm sure you've seen us somewhere seeing as we're always traveling to events and not to brag but we're both pretty well none in the hunter/jumper circuit."

Ted replied. He was still sorting his tack, settling all three saddles on wall racks and hanging up his bridles which were a tad bent from their travels in his trunks. Sorting his grooming and other misc. supplies, he was satisfied with his area.

"I hope the house is nice, this is really a home away from home but I could never pass up this offer. Skylar needs this experience as much as I do."

Allie smiled at the remark about being well known "Oh I wouldn't doubt it, I've been around the circuits since I could ride a horse, all over the states, canada and a ton down in CT, Mostly down there I was on a horse named "Are you ready?" He was a good horse, could jump and be in the top 3 then the opportunity to fly to Europe came up so I sold him to a guy down there and as far as I know they are still running up the jumper circuits" she explained. Ted probably didn't care but she felt the need to tell the little story incase he knew the gelding or the guy, Andrew Maynes that bought him.

Alex double checked all her stuff and re-organized a bit. "Yea I hope the house is nice too, my barn back home is close to this but same here the offer was to good to pass up, its a new place a new opportunity" she said with a smile as she looked into her tack trunk.

Emily noticed the brass name plates on the stalls so she walked down the aisle until she saw her horses stalls. She saw that a few others had already put their horses away so she went to the trailer and unloaded hers. Bo, Lily, and Vente were used to getting off the trailer together and walking next to each other so Emily easily lead all three horses to their assigned stalls and put them away. She went back and closed up the back of the trailer before grabbing her tack box and heading for the tack room.

When she entered the tack room she was greeted by two other riders. She said hello to each one of them and pulled her tack box to the empty corner where all her tack would be. After making another trip to the trailer she had managed to carry all her bridles and halters and such to the tack rooms and organized it all.

Once all her tack was in order she went back to her horses stalls and took off their tall wraps, polo wraps, and halters. Emily decided to leave their halters hanging on their stalls so she wrapped all the wraps up and threw them in her tack box.