Alac first sees him on the ship and during a ship fire and confusion alac is nocked off the ship the black excaped his stall jumps overboard and his ropes are caught in the boats propeler alac cuts him free with the knife his father gave him and holds on to the rope as the lack swims them to safty on a desrted island where he erns his trust and names him THE BLACK

Honeygirl sorry about that I didnt see your reply it was on the next page on my lil computer any way

In The Movie DREAMER based on a true story staring Kurt Russal and Dakota Fanning what was the real name of the actual horse that did what the horse Sonyador(Dreamer) did in the movie.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE HAVE FUN!!!

Honeygirl sorry about that I didnt see your reply it was on the next page on my lil computer any way

lol thats no problem, you had a better answer anyway :)

No one? :twitch: ok, i'll give you a hint... the foals name has the word "Biscuit" in it, it's pretty easy to find if you know where to look... give me your best guess!!! [Yay]

Actually the name does not consist of Biscuit at all. The colts name was Sea Convoy out of Illeana born in 1940.

quote from book on page 113 last paragraph:

Link: http://books.google.com/books?id=lpSUy-sKH...na&pg=PA113

"It was not a very impressive beginning to the champ's stud career. The crop was composed of four colts and three fillies. Seabuiscuit's first colt was from the fine mare Illeana. She was probably the best producer of the mares who were mated with Seabuiscuit throughout his brief career as a stallion. This foal, Sea Convoy, was a winner, but without a great deal of ability."

What was the distance of the first running of the kentucky derby and how many horses were entered in the race?

Sorry, I completely forgot about this thread.

In the movie "The Man From Snowy River" there is a scene where he is working with the colt and sees Bess, his mare, running with the wild brumbies. He went after her, only to fall off of the colt at a fence. While he was lying there how many outriders could be seen herding the brumbies?

You need to watch closely.

Edited by luther

Horse-Compassion it is your turn for a trivia question... If you dont wish to post one, you may ask another user to post one instead!

Sorry everyone I was one 4th of July Vaca!!! Ok Im going to throw a Disney trvia out there lol

In the movie Mullon(Mullan) (not sure how its spelled) Where a chinese girl impersonates herself as her fathers son to save him from being forced into the army as she takes his place in the army. What is the name of her black and white marked horse?

Welcome back, hope you enjoyed the vacation.

Didn't Eddy Murphy do the voice of Mooshoo in the movie Mulan?

Mulan is probably one of my all-time favorite disney movies :D.

The horse's name is Khan :]

eta: yes, Eddie Murphy does play Mooshoo :D

Edited by juniorjumper92