I didn't think it would be answered so quickly. Are you a bluegrass music fan? There's a band based in Charlottesville, Va. named King Wilke that is pretty good. They were named in honor of the horse is how I knew it.

Post another question.

Wanna hear King Wilke?

Edited by luther

I grew up listening to all different types of music but alot of blues (My dad plays the harmonica) I got to hear alot of bluegrass as well from musiscians we knew. I HAVE heard of the band "King Wilkie"... I don't listen to them all of the time or anything but they have some good music.

Okay here's my question:

What was the name of the horse who starred in 17 movies alongside Jimmy Stewart?

In the movie Man from Snowy River

the scene where Jessica is playing the piano and Jim brings in the tea

What is the name of the song she was playing?

And you get a cookie if you can tell me who composed it.

That's one of those songs you recognize because you've heard it all your life, but never did know the name of.

Instead of a last chance, why not a clue? Maybe 3 - 5 clues - 1 at a time - just to see if something will jog our memories, help us figure it out, find it or just take a lucky guess.

fur elise?

Composed by: beethoven

I think you're right.

More about that little girl - she's amazing;

[Not Worthy]

Ok so I guess its my turn? Hopefully this hasn't been posted already..

What was the registered name of the horse that played Black Beauty in the movie made in 1994?

AND

What type of horse was he?

"*In 1968, Dancer's Image finished first, but was disqualified after a post-race urine sample revealed traces of a banned drug in the horse. The drug in question - phenylbutazone - is now legal for use on racehorses in many states, including Kentucky. At the Kentucky Derby official website [1] and on the winner's plaque at Churchill Downs, both Dancer's Image and Forward Pass are listed as the 1968 winner of the Kentucky Derby."

Forward Pass is correct, go ahead KCR.