Sign in to follow this  
DoublePRanch

Prayers Needed - Sad News

I will get pics, I know that i dont have a shirt, but i should have a pink t shirt around the house somewhere. But tomorrow I'm going to wally world to get some pink paint to put the ~Y~ on the side of annie. I will put it on both sides

I havent been on Horsecity much lately and just came across this...

wow, I'm in shock ! I remember missle from awhile back when I posted alot.. She was always so kind to me and gave me advice..

I've been on the other board a ton and the other cindy (oreiners) has just passed as well..two wonderful women.

Very, very sad to hear.. I had wondered where Missile had been lately, and I missed her great advice and encouraging words.. She will be greIatly missed on the board, and prayers go out to her family and to her as well.. [Angel] [Angel]

I have a barrel race here in NM tomorrow, I don't have any pink shirts, but I will say a prayer for her and think of all the great advice she gave me.. [Angel]

I've been out of contact for awhile, so I'm just now finding out about all of this... So, forgive me Missile for being late to the show, but I know the message will be sent across all the same. Missile was possibly the most understanding, compasionate and devoted person I have ever known. If there was a problem, she was the first to help, and if she wasn't keen on the subject, she would go out of her way to do whatever she had to in order to get help. She always took the extra time to make every one of us board members to feel, not like we were somone she just typed to, but a part of her circle, a part of her family. I know that her family misses her dearly, and her family here on the boards misses her as well. RIP Missile with wings, that work, only real wings now. You will never be forgotten. :smilie:

Crap...crying again. I think I seriously miss that woman every day of my life, you hit it right on the head Salina. She did make you feel like you were family. We cried lots together and more importantly laughed hard together many many times. Bet she is sitting with her Daddy as we speak and Missiles if your listening my old mare Rio is up there and probably needs a good ride!!! LOL!