Sign in to follow this  
4x4performancehorses

Im So Excited I Could Not Wait! Lol Pic.s! Bred My 1d Mare 5-15-09

Waiting......lurking........what's going on with your mares????? Pretty please? [Question]

SORRY GUYS !!!

Wendy- My BIG MOMMA is due on the 26th !! YAY and the next full moon is the 27th SO im hoping we will see a baby then!

Dolly- the older mare is due May 2nd but she has been waxing and has a SUPER mushy butt...so we are thinking SOON !

My rescuce paint mare "Sally"- DOnt know if I updated any one on this girl but I got her the day before easter she is ONLY 2 years old and YES about to POP...she was pretty skinny when I get her and she is putting on fast SO we are waiting for this baby ANYDAY....she has a bag no wax yet.

AND...................

wensday my hubby got me a PRETTY little grey dun jenny ! She is also underweight got her for cheap cheap and I have been wanting another donkey since mine had to be sold when we moved...So I got my new little jenny named "Lilly" and she is ALSO about to have a little baby ! already bagged up !

JUST WAINTING IMPATIENLY ON BABIES I have been up every 2 hours for 2 weeks now and I am about ready to pull my hair OUT !

Going to upload pics NOW and show em' off ! BE RiGHT BACK !

HERE YA'LL GO

Here is WENDY my girl hording the baby I have been waiting on for 8 YEARS !

This was her at 332 days so about a week and half ago..I am taking new pics tomorrow !

41610wendy332days3.jpg

Here is DOLLY (aka the rolly polly girl)

these pictures were taken April 19th !

dolly41910.jpg

dollybag41910.jpg

Here is "Sally" first picture was from the day I got her adn the rest are from April 19th

april52010.jpg

sallybuttandbelly41910.jpg

sallybelly41910.jpg

sally41910.jpg

sally41910sniffingherbigolbelly.jpg

Here is LILLY the preggo jenny !

lilly42110.jpg

Wow, thats a lot of foals...... All within the same time frame. Yikes, better you than me... [ROTFL]

Sally makes me sad. Poor thing, a baby having a baby.... Extra {{{HFV}}} Sent her way for the safe and uncomplicated arrival of her little one..

YES YES EVERYONE WE HAD A DOLLY BABY around 6 this morning !!!!!!! UPLOADING PICS NOW !!!!

Sorrel Filly 2 small front socks, 2 high hind socks, adn a perfect blaze ! SHE IS TO PRETTY !!!!

Reg. Name is going to be "KingsLilMsLeo" and we need barn name ideas !!!!!!

HERE YA'll GO !!!!! She is exactly one week early but really healthy !!!

OH AND HERES a curve ball !!! WE THINK WENDY MAY BE GOING INTO LABOR !!! After dolly had hers this morning wendy started waxing LOTS and now tonight everytime she moves she has a STREAM of milk squirt out, she is also sweating a little bit and has mild heavy breathing.

BABYnumb1sorrelfilly1.jpg

BABYnumb1sorrelfilly2.jpg

She's a cutie! One down and three to go!

{{{HFV}}}!!!

YEP I KNOW !!! 3 more !

and today was wendys foal date.......well its already 11pm so she only has one more hour before she is 1 day overdue...lol and thats ALL im giving her....4 REAL im ready for MY wendy baby I have been waiting 8 years for this one !

Wouldnt May 1st be her due date?? If you bred her May 15th, you subtract 2 weeks and thats her due date.

Cuz our girl was bred May 13th and she's not due til' the 29th.

hey guys. big update! i just saw 4x4's status on facebook and wendy had her baby! she's trying to stand right now. sounds iike its a normal healthy foal! CONGRATS GIRL!!!! :)

YES HE IS HERE !!!!!!!!!! Sorry a late update! He was a little sick and he had to go to the vet the day he was born and got to come home yesterday....he didnt get enough colostrum (wendy leeked milk for 3 days) and so he had to have PLASMA done....but he is doing great now he is HUGE he is SO big boned ! Here he is my boy "Harvey"

Harvey standing for the first time ! 30 mins old

newbabyboyfirsttimestanding.jpg

His first drink of milk

newbabyboy30minold.jpg

Harvey 6 hours old

Harvey6hoursold.jpg

6 hours old

Harvey6hoursold3.jpg

taking a nap with me he was 6 hours old here also

Harvey6hoursold9.jpg

Harvey6hoursold6.jpg

HA, you've got 2 identical foals... LOL... Both chestnuts with blazes and high back whites...

GORGEOUS.. Congratulations, they're both stunning.

[smiley Wavey]

Oh.....I'm Soooooo Happy for you! You got a baby boy! :yahoo: :yahoo:

[shocked] dang he is huge!!!! You sure you haven't been holding out on us and he was born a week ago??? WOW! Handsome ....handsome...Handsome!

Ok I have to ask...most people don't get a matched hitch team no matter how hard they try..yet you got two that looks like twins! Good thing the plumbing is different so the mares won't get confused!

AD