Always Andy

Where Is Everyone's Next Event?

I'm pretty sure that I'll be staying close to home for a while. Fortunately, there is a lot to do around here. I believe I'll be at Difficult Run, working the tack shop. Then I know I have Loudon and Middleburg. Who knows where I'll be in between or after.

Where is everyone else getting ready to go?

I'm competing at Loudon last weekend in August- that is if Lili continues to stay sound! She's progressing so far, can do all types of flat work, hopefully we'll get back into jumping next week. I'm not going to scratch her at this point, i'm reallllly hoping that she'll be good to go. But i think she will :)

Maybe i'll see you there!

But i'm taking september off from showing just to school & train. I have some fun stuff set up for the fall though, i'm pretty excited!

I'm entered in the Feather Creek 2-day horse trials here in Oklahoma. 20 minutes from my house, so it's the perfect place for my first horse trial.

I'm super excited!

:)

Alahambra... only two more left this season, and one more H/J show. Going in our first Training, we're strong in the jumping but are working hard for dressage so this year is more for the experience, next year hopefully to be competitive. I'm also taking my friends horse around the pre-entry course (Pre-BN) we won our last event but he still felt a little unsure stadium so want to get that tidied up before upgrading him.

Looks like I'm laid up until Flying Cross in September -- sad because I get my cast off during the AEC's, which I qualified for! But that's ok, orthopedic surgeon said I could be ready to go by Flying Cross, and my horse is in full training, so he'll be more than set to compete. :smilie:

We're doing the Ky Classique , prelim, the last weekend in august.

Then hopefully we will be doing the T3D at Hagyard Team Challenge.

And then next year I'm not showing at the Ky Horsepark at all!

Jump- The store, although not I, will be at KY Classique next weekend. Look for the two HUGE dogs. Stop in and say Hi! to Kris and meet Daisy and Dillon!

Lex- Are you going to make Loudon next weekend? I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to move the store across the street for Sunday. So wierd, the deal at Oatlands.

I'm so excited I am taking my giant pumpkin to his first show this weekend! We are doing a Combined Training Schooling Show in Aiken... Beginner Novice. [Yay] Hopefully I can convince a friend to take pictures!

phoenixgirl17 - I used to compete at Otter Creek eons ago when I lived in Wisco. I love Lena's place!

I'm finished for the season. [Me Cry] But I had a great last event, and I have a Lucinda Green clinic to look forward to this fall!

Maddux - We are doing the schooling show at Quintynne Hill Farm. My dressage is at 9:15 and I jump around 10:00 or so. I love that Toi runs it real simple and relaxed. I think it will be a good place for Fuego's debut! [Jump] He's been SUPER good all week. :winking:

I'd LOVE to have a riding buddy! We have 200 acres of cross country at our farm so it's easy for me to ride without trailering anywhere. I'm spoiled. :ashamed0002:

Nikki I shot you a PM!

I just did Full Gallop last weekend, so I think we are going to concentrate on training and cleaning out our dressage and stadium boogers and shoot for the Pine Top Thanksgiving HT.

I'm hoping to go to the Stephen Bradley clinic and then maybe try to squeeze in a schooling show to gage our progress sometime before Pine Top.

If anyone is coming to Aiken for an event let me know!! :)