Sign in to follow this  
threec

Our First Pregnant Mare, Penny- He's Here!

Just wanted to start a watch on my mare who I'm thrilled is pregnant!!

Due late April 2010

This is Penny

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/she+loves+money

NicePen.jpg

And Streak

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/requesting+a+streak

P7180851.jpg

When we first brought Penny home, April 2008

P4170373.jpg

At 1 Month when we first had thoughts she had taken as her appetite increased

PennyTB.jpg

At 2 Months

2months.jpg

And taken today, August 13th, at 3 Months

Penny3Months.jpg

Edited by Three*C*Champs

any new pics???

My girl old 1-D mare is due around the same time and she looks like a RHINO right now .....lol

We bred her on May 15th and then I have another old mare (20 yr.s old) that we bred also she is due bout the same time as your mare we bred her 2 weeks after wendy I think.

Sorry!! Here are some updated pics!

Penny at 4 months:

Penny4months.jpg

Taken yesterday, Penny at 5 months. She's defiantly getting round

Penny5months.jpg

My plans for the baby are a future barrel prospect.

any new pics???

My girl old 1-D mare is due around the same time and she looks like a RHINO right now .....lol

We bred her on May 15th and then I have another old mare (20 yr.s old) that we bred also she is due bout the same time as your mare we bred her 2 weeks after wendy I think.

Penny actually took May 13th, so her & Wendy should be due around the same time, End of April/Early May.

:happy0203:

COOL! I'm jealous...I've been waiting for that moment with mine, but they aren't due till The first part of July... I have a few more months to wait...I looked it up and mine are the size of a cat were as yours is the size of a lamb. Penny looks good , just a little uncomfortable....gosh she is big!

AD

Thats awsome my girls are getting HUGE I brought wendy to the vet last week to be checked and he said her baby is HUGE and very active Im really excited he said since the baby is so big she may go early so he said start watching around the first of march!!!

Im heading over to my thread now the add pictures!

Ahaha, you may have a chance at her next one [bat Eyelashes] but this one is a special order. lol.

Vet comes next Wednesday to check up on the baby [Yay]

I'll tell ya what. You just tell me when you want to do your first AI breeding! :happy0203:

I wouldn't mind having a Streak baby running around (I've got a Streakin Six granddaughter that I'd like to cross out to another Streakin Six bred horse, plus one that has The Ole Man that'd I'd like to breed too...) ! [Crazy] I think I like the bloodline TOO much

Keep me in mind for the next!!! But if ya don't like this one, I'd sure be glad to take em off your hands!!! [ROTFL]

Today we had a vet check up at her 8 months. He said the baby was happy. Even striked out at him with a front foot. After the baby throwing a fuss the other morning when I felt him move & now striking out at the vet, Sounds like a fiesty one!!

Will get 8 months pics up soon.

LOOKING good !!! WE are in a race for the finish line ...you know ANYONW could go first....your could be late/early mine could be late/early......I CANT WAIT..........eeeekkkkkkkk....wendy goes for her 9 month check up feb 15th

I had a dream the baby as born. It was a colt with a BIG white face. :happy0203: Unlike you 4X4, I want color!! but know Im not gonna get it, haha

lol..............I want color .........CHROME....i just dont want a big 80% white paint....I hate WHITE gets EVERYWHERE after winter! I would LOVE to have a white face and 4 white stockings! that would be awsome!

We are at 260 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 4x4 Performance Horses