Sign in to follow this  
amy.luxford

Witty And Fun Horse Shirts?

I sniffed out Lucky Bucky clothing when i read about the HC tshirt comp, and I'm definately buying some of their shirts!

They're fabulous!

I'm hooked on the witty horse shirts right now; its great to see non-horse people getting a giggle from them.

Does anyone know of any other online stores that sell witty one-liner horse shirts?

I'm thinking of putting the feelers out to find some for me and my riding buddies!

:D

I once found an e-bay store...after hours of browsing.....sick with flu and bored...blah blah.....

I can't for the life of me remember which one it was but it had lots of different witty ones.

I guess...now that the kids are back in school....I'll browse again and see if I can locate it.

One thing I do remember is it had the "priceless" monologue about horses in their collections.

Ya' know: 200.oo for flashy tack..blank blkank for trainer's fee, blank bllank for entry fees, etc.

Coming in dead last in the shows....priceless! [Duh]

something like that.....

One thing I do remember is it had the "priceless" monologue about horses in their collections.

Ya' know: 200.oo for flashy tack..blank blkank for trainer's fee, blank bllank for entry fees, etc.

Coming in dead last in the shows....priceless! duh.gif

Classic!

That sounds like the first show I ever went to! [ROTFL]

Horses unlimited t-shirts are also fun. I love my "when I count my blessings, I count my horse twice" t-shirt. The only thing I would change is to put the saying on the front of the shirt rather than just the logo.

Tracy