Sign in to follow this  
logantrevor

The "i'm Really Annoyed Because" Thread

Yes. Because we had a Confessions thread but that doesn't cover everything. This is a venting thread, I suppose. :)

Soooo I'm really annoyed because I want a pair of rust colored breeches, but the only brand who makes them to my knowledge is Tailored Sportsman. And frankly, I don't have $200+ to spend on a pair of breeches.

Im really annoyed that school starts soon..ew..at least its senior year and one of my friends is moving to our school :)

also annoyed that well, in general with boys..they suck!

eesh, for a pair of breeches? wow. i just go bargin shopping for those things. LOL. have you tried searching on craigslist?

Ugh i was fairly annoyed at this one fairly new hostess where i work. I was doing list (putting peoples names down) and i switched places with another girl because my legs were getting stiff. anyways i ran a few people to thier tables and the hostess (lets call her Kay) Kay, looks at me and goes " can you go back do doing list and let her come back and take people?" (in a snarky way) i turn to her and reply "no, i can do more than just list" then she replied back, " don't backtalk to me".

uh yeah, she's not on my good side. I wanted to grab something that could double as a baseball bat and hit her like a pinata. Really, i have one mother at home, i don't need another one at work ordering me around. I really wanted to tell her that in her face, but i was a good girl and didn't get down to her level. i'm much better than that.

that's the way i look at it dusky. don't stoop to their level.

andddd yes i too am not looking forward to school starting. i have four days until the start of freshman year. i'm freaking outtttt.

yeah, much better than that. but she's a witch lets put it that way. even when i mentioned it to my parents (who came to eat at the resteraunt) looked at me in shock. Then when i come back from taking the people to thier table, she acts all sweet to me. yeah. pfft.

I'm annoyed that my horse threw a shoe Monday.

I'm annoyed that both my mom and I spent an hour and a half making notecards and looking up the answers for my brother to study and he hasnt even touched them. I want to punch him in his face.

I think I need anger management.. I'm not good at managing anger lately :(

...there is no way I am going to be able to convince myself to NOT go to school in the long run. And I hate school, everything about school annoys me.

...I can NOT find my drivers license and school ID!!!!!!! And haven't seen it since Saturdaaaay...Not cool.

...I can't make it in to my chiropractor until...the 28th of August...Can you say ouch?

...of other people's expectations for me. At one time I had the same expectations and goals for myself, but now I have accepted the fact that I...99% likely will not achieve most of those...And these people haven't accepted that my goals have changed. Very annoying.

...I have an insane craving for fresh lobster right now and obviously this craving can not be satisfied because it's one thirty in the morning. I always crave seafood early in the morning or late at night when I can't sleep lol

Edited by Jacks

because i can't stop eating.

because i want to go to bed but there's a rodeo on at 11 that i want to watch...lol.

because i got eaten up by bugs and now i itch.

because the guy on the tv is annoying. lol.

because i'm just in a gennerally annoyable mood. hahah. (well, except not. except i am. Because my mood can't make up its mind! that's why i'm annoyed! lol)

btw good topic idea, lol. I was thinking the same thing about the confessions thread not quite covering everything i wanted to put there...haha...

Edited by mygoldfish

I'm annoyed because I keep my hopes up when I have no reason to.

I'm annoyed because my horse isn't eating.

I'm annoyed because school starts in one week.

I'm annoyed because I need to get over him... now.

I'm annoyed because I just brushed my teeth but now I really want a bowl of ice cream!

I'm annoyed because I get annoyed over such trivial things when I really have so much to be thankful for.

Edited by -half halt-

I'm really annoyed because Tubby is so freaking wide and I need to get a draft saddle to fit him (which was expected) but I can't find anything local, so I'm going to have to save up like 700$ to buy a new one. Annoyed: I have no moneyyy because:

My boss is an arse. He is completely using me and a couple other girls, I go from having decent hours to working only Sundays (second half of this month) and on call monday-saturday. He expects me to sit at home on my butt waiting for him. I need money for school.

UGH!

my car broke down in may, and no matter what we do it still wont fix it. 3 mechanics couldnt fix it.

school starts in 4 days. i need a vehicle to get there. i cant carpool, or ride the bus.

my mom has a ford taurus that i was supposed to drive but...

she convieniently let the tags die. she didnt tell my dad, so that should be fun when he finds out.

my leg is still broken. and like i said, school starts soon. oh boy. i just turned 17 on the 18th, and half my family forgot it, since ive been a recluse for 3 months. they forgot about me. :rolleye0014:

lemme see if i can get it all out on here....

1. i am the ONLY one at the house who actually cares enought to take care of poor old booger who gets beat up on if i don't look out for him.[he now has a broke cheek]

2. i got yelled at for 10+ years about how to take care of my cattle but dad acts like he's scared to yell at the step sis about how HORRIBLE she is at it

3. well who i thought was my bff has abandoned me for real this time and is now hanging out with a girl who is going to ruin her reputation. imo

4. college is way to stressful

5. my bf keeps hanging out with this boy i can't stand. and this boy has also been overly rude to me when i have done nothing wrong to him

6. i'm 18 and keep getting treated like im 10. i don't act that age why treat me like it?!

7. my bf is going through a bad bad time with his parents divorce and i'm fed up with their crap

whew i think thats it. i'm sure i'll be back

lemme see if i can get it all out on here....

1. i am the ONLY one at the house who actually cares enought to take care of poor old booger who gets beat up on if i don't look out for him.[he now has a broke cheek]

2. i got yelled at for 10+ years about how to take care of my cattle but dad acts like he's scared to yell at the step sis about how HORRIBLE she is at it

3. well who i thought was my bff has abandoned me for real this time and is now hanging out with a girl who is going to ruin her reputation. imo

4. college is way to stressful

5. my bf keeps hanging out with this boy i can't stand. and this boy has also been overly rude to me when i have done nothing wrong to him

6. i'm 18 and keep getting treated like im 10. i don't act that age why treat me like it?!

7. my bf is going through a bad bad time with his parents divorce and i'm fed up with their crap

whew i think thats it. i'm sure i'll be back

thats quite a list. im sorry [Huggy]

paintpony1- yes yes it is and thanks for the hugs! <3

AND

im supper P.O.ed that the bf put me on the phone with a boy i hate hate hate and is hanging out with him. if you want the full story look in the relationship thread. ughh

I'm annoyed that my parents really like our adult neighbors so when they friend-requested me awhile ago I had to say yes so I didn't offend them.

I'm annoyed that when someone used the word "***" on my wall they called my parents about it. (My parents, by the way, don't care about that kind of stuff.)

I'm annoyed that I got pressured into doing a office-like job for them even though I warned them the job required computer skills and programs I don't have.

I'm annoyed that they didn't like what I've done already and want it fixed along with double the new work while joking they weren't going to pay me anything.

I'm annoyed that I've got college to get ready for and this is taking up my time when I leave on Monday and have nothing packed.

I'm annoyed that I put "Hannah is overwhelmed." as my facebook status and then these neighbors said "not a good time to talk about ______, hmmm?" on it seriously blending the lines by stalking me.

I'm annoyed that I'm such a pushover that I'm letting them walk all over my life when I have much bigger, more important things to handle.

*Edited for language and circumventing the censor.

Edited by PacaPaca

I am SO annoyed because a family just came out to look at etta because they wanted to buy her and she was being a brat and then whenever she was facing west she would take off bucking (with me at the end of the lead rope) and once she stepped on my ankle and now it hurts and my new jeans are ripped and my mom is going to be PISSED. and then after they left (becuase she was doing that and got loose a second time) i went to catch her and she started kicking again when i tried to grab the lead rope and got me up against the fence and hit me again kinda in the hip and now it hurts really bad too and i'm so pissed becasue she's such an idiot and i don't even know why she was doing that.

and i was stupid and let her win the battle too because by the time i caught her i was afraid she was going to do osmething like that again so i just quickly took off her halter and got out of there and i should have schooled her and made her be good but i didn't because i hurt and i'm scared.

UGH. and my arm has scratches from the barbed wire. No big deal, except last time i got a scratch like that on my arm was a year ago and you can still see the mark. at this rate my arm's gonna be covered in scratch scars.

Edited by mygoldfish

I'm really annoyed because stupid boys are stupid and do stupid things and I stupidly get angry even know I know they're stupid.

I couldnt agree more!

I'm really annoyed because there's this girl that's totally obsessed with my best friend. He doesn't like her, yet she CONSTANTLY posts stuff on FB talking about how much she loves him and misses him and can't wait to see him.

It's insanely annoying because she's just so IMMATURE about it. And the way she talks, it's like they're really good friends and talk all the time.

Which makes me feel jealous even though he's told me flat out that he doesn't like her and would never date her. I'm insecure and need constant reminding of it, especially when everything from her view is going wonderfully.

It doesn't help that I'm a few hundred miles away from him. And hardly ever get the chance to talk to him. And they'll be going to school together.

The girl just really annoys me. Not just because she likes my best friend, but because she's just so immature and over the top and plain annoying.

And it annoys me that I'm so annoyed by it.

I'm annoyed because...well...

I'm deathly affraid to add him as a friend on FB. Seriously, who's scared to do that? :twitch: I was just about to do it too. Then I actually started feeling nauseous. :thud:

I'm annoyed that my parents really like our adult neighbors so when they friend-requested me awhile ago I had to say yes so I didn't offend them.

I'm annoyed that when someone used the word "***" on my wall they called my parents about it. (My parents, by the way, don't care about that kind of stuff.)

Delete them. That is crazy. I add relatives on Facebook but if they start telling my parents what's on there (this is assuming one day I am cool enough to have questionable pictures/stuff on my FB), I will delete them so fast. I am merciless about that and I wouldn't really care if they were offended by it. Sounds like they are paying a little too much attention to you, which is creepy.

I'm really annoyed because stupid boys are stupid and do stupid things and I stupidly get angry even know I know they're stupid.

Oh, same!

I'm annoyed because...well...

I'm deathly affraid to add him as a friend on FB. Seriously, who's scared to do that? :twitch: I was just about to do it too. Then I actually started feeling nauseous. :thud:

Add him!

*Edited quoted portion

Edited by PacaPaca

Add him!

I really, really want to! LOL!

I swear the moment I moused over that button my heart jumped into my throat, and my stomach started doing back flips!!

I don't want him to think I'm some kind of freak. We really haven't talked that much.

I'm scared. Bleh......