Sign in to follow this  
logantrevor

The "i'm Really Annoyed Because" Thread

My bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding finally came and the color looks horrid on me and i can't take a deep breath in it. Oh, yes, and the back is so low i have no idea where i'm going to find a bra to wear under it that will stay up in the desert in june when i'm trying not to sweat my brains out. That, and i still have no shoes that won't totally murder my feet standing in them for a half hour that will actually keep me from tripping on my dress.

My mother misplaced my cell phone charger like, 3 weeks ago so now i have to charge it in a vehicle every darn time. and my phone is acting up again even though i'm already on the 3rd one of that model in just over a year. but i can't get a different phone without paying a ridiculous price because my contract isn't up.

my brother is being a jerk to me. and my head hurts.

sucky day.

Edited by BellaRider

We've had the most annoying substitute teacher ever in family and consumer for three days now and i'm going to go crazy if our teacher isn't back tomorrow. especially cause that's my favorite teacher and favorite class (mostly because of the teacher), so it's seriously taking a hit at the quality of my day when that class isn't as fun as it should be.

i am so grouchy right now! my friend won't stop talking to me about making out with our boyfriends and if i have yet and how it's the best thing in the world and she's acting like any teenager who spends any time alone NOT making out is out of their mind and i'm just about ready to drive over to where she is and saw her head off with a wooden spoon!

not really, of course. she's just really driving me crazy right now.

mygoldfish i so toatally feel your pain. me personally though i told my bbf to shut up because i had no interst in what mouth she has been sucking lol.

i am super annoyed for 3 reasons.

ONE being that i have to sell one of my favorite cows because she can't produce milk any more. so theres 2 grand down the drain.

TWO Ty's owner came and got her since his colt got his leg messed up in the fence, and poor Ty looks like she's been ran 400 miles non stop. :[ and i think she has worms again.

THREE i hate being broke. i cannot find a job anywhere! not even cleaning stalls/kennels at the vets or stables around.

:[ not happy.

I thought I was going to be able to go to my bestfriends house this weekend, but because of mom's other plans I'm only able to go for half the length of time, if at all.

>.<

I was really looking forward to it because we've been trying to plan this for a whiile now.

Meh.

I'm really annoyed because...

I popped the movie 'Seabiscuit' into the DVD player. I'm watching for about 45 minutes when my mother emerges from the upstairs. First, she starts adjusting the volume (by reaching from behind me to grab the remote, pet peeve anyone?) because it hums a little from time-to-time and if you turn the volume down, it stops. However, when you turn the volume down to make the infrequent hum stop, you can't hear the movie.

Then she starts to talk through the movie, per usual. She's incapable of watching a movie at home without adding her commentary. It's incredibly annoying. Let's add in the special bits where she yells at her cat to stop whining. It's great to watch a really sentimental part of this movie only to be disrupted by my mother's shrill "QUIT IT POOKINS!"

And then she starts asking me questions about a vet bill that has one final payment. My dad has paid my enormous vet bills for me (it's taken over a year, that's how enormous they were), but asked if I could make the final payment. Of course I can! But, I hadn't written the check yet, and a reminder came in the mail. So my mother just asks - in the middle of the film - "Was your final vet payment to Dr. _____?" I say, "No, it was to Dr. _____" (there are 2 different vet involved here).

She then tries to accuse me of lying about paying the final payment. I didn't say I had paid it yet - I told her it was to a different vet than the one she mentioned. "Truth is an issue..." Excuse me? I told my dad I'd pay this, and I most certainly will. Besides which, this is between my dad and myself, not my mother.

I ended up leaving the movie and coming upstairs. She does this pretty frequently. She finds something to nag about until I leave the room. Usually if I want to watch a movie, I do it in the afternoon after work at the racetrack when she's at her job.

Ugh. Sorry for the novel. I'm just...really annoyed.

i have several things that need to be done that i realllly don't want to do.

at the top of the list, however, is basically the worst thing ever.

i have to tell my sister that i'm not going to college with her next year.

i have no way of communicating how much she was looking forward to me moving in, and how hard it will be to break it to her that i'm not. and i have to. like, tomorrow. i was supposed to today but i didn't. this is killing me. seriously killing me.

aaaaugh.

I'm annoyed because I believe a cetain family member or two is following me on here or on Facebook. I don't believe it is facebook as they are talking about me being all talk about horses and don't do much. Almost to the point saying I shouldn't have horses.

So I blocked both on Facebook. They have no contact with me.

If the drama continues it means it is from here.

And if that is the case - Gator and I are going and Chester and Mickey can stay with my Grandparents and they can do all the stuff they want with them.

I give up.

I mean... my brother cut his hair, which is disappointing.

And it also turns out that a lot of people I thought I trusted are actually kind of jerks? Luckily, I'd been feeling guilty about not caring as much about them as I used to and still felt I should, so now I'm all validated and stuff. Still, though.

I'm really wnnoyed because I work a fast food place, which isnt bad, really. I've had way worse jobs So I work at Rubios, and people are stupid. Today this girl and this guy came in. First she said she wanted two orders of tacos,shrimp and chicken". It doesnt work that way, you can buy them al a cart, or a "two taco plate", which is two tacos, and two sides. (I say that like 50k times a day) The menu says that too..lol So when someone says that, I have no idea what they mean, two tacos? or two plates? anyway, so i asked her that, "do you want two plates, or two tacos? She was all confused and her n the guy started talking to eachother and ignoring me. Finally she turned back to me and say two tacos, so i asked her, "so one chicken, and one shrimp?" Her and the guy talked about it a bit mroe to make sure that was indeed the right answer, and then there was some more confusion, and finally they settled on that answer. I knew it was wrong, even though I repeated it back 5 times. As soon as I haned her the receipt, she pipes up, "So thats 4 tacos, right?"

OMG SRSLY?

Then she got all snippy about it.

Srsly?

my dad was just like "can you look up some do-it-yourself coffin plans for me? i'm going to make grandma's coffin."

oh great.

He's changed, I seriously hope its only temporary cause I want my boy back, whether as my best friend or more again, I don't care but he is seriously making me want to deck him...ugh boys suck..

it rained the other day. and yesterday,i was excited cuz it was windy as heck which dried everything off so i thought i mightt get to ride today. but no. its raining again.

I don't want to go back to college. I get stuck in the middle of all the drama and I HATE drama. I like class and i love my teachers but my classmates drive me nuts. if i go back i wanna finish in one semester instead of 2 and i don't know if i can do that.

i restate my previous statement, and add a "i hate cell phones too" onto it. ughh, his isnt working so I NEVER get to talk to him especially when I need him most :/

I have to work tomorrow. D: I had the chance to go hang out with *certain boy* but I can't because of it and schoolwork... sadness.

Ugh, ohwell.

My boyfriend and my best female friend (mutual best friend between boyfriend and I) had a sleepover on Friday. In his bed. And she didn't tell me. And she was the one who instigated it. He doesn't get why this is not cool.