Sign in to follow this  
logantrevor

The "i'm Really Annoyed Because" Thread

I'm annoyed because i'm starting to think that maybe my horses KNOW when i'm trying to sell them, and they DON"T like it, apparently. LOL.

Cause first i had Leo at a horse sale and he wouldn't ride well, at ALL. Like, it was pathetic. He basically backed up about twenty rides and acted like he didn't know anything. Then i took him back to a corral away from everyone else and he was an absolute ANGEL...UGH.

THen today etta's being an idiot, like i posted a couple hours ago...of course, once the people who were looking at her had driven far far away, she let me catch her just FINE.

seriously. they're plotting against me, i swear.

My mother refuses to let me grow up. She hates me being out - EVER. I can't do anything to right except live in a box.

Ditto. It sucks.

My mom wont let me grow up. She keeps doing stuff for me. That sounds bad, but I dont need her to do my laundry, I dont need her to fold my clothes.. etc.

I'm freakin almost 20 years old. Ugh. :rolleye0014:

I'm annoyed because my car just broke down in the parking lot at the vet's office! and my dad's not even in town so he can't try to fix it until tonight or tomorrow.

im really annoyed that i have epilepsy.

im really annoyed that some people are very dramatic.

im really annoyed that some people have no drive to do anything.

[Huggy]

I have experienced the last two but won't even pretend to know a drop in the bucket about the first one. Stay strong!

im really annoyed at how obsessed my mom is with our newest cat..like she hates my dog because he isnt ALWAYS perfect around the cat..poor dog..

when people ignore texts

with my wavy hair..doesnt it know i want straight? D: boooo lol

I'm really annoyed because tonight someone made me feel like a loser who would rather sit at home and do nothing than go out and have a kind of fun that would require me breaking lots of rules and possibly losing a TON of my parents trust. And now I feel bad about myself, lol. Is it so bad that I try to do things within the limits my parents give me? I break the rules sometimes, I won't lie about that. But my parents give me WAY more slack than my friends' parents give my friends. And I would rather not lose that for my senior year.

Not that I didn't do anything tonight, I did see Kathy Griffin, which was good. But now it's 10:41, I'm bored, and I have nothing left to do tonight except sleep.

Ok here's a pickle for you...

Came home from work, took a nap, played around on the computer, did laundry.

I had my phone!

Went out late....a little before 12...met some friends and went to 8 Seconds....

Still had my phone!

Came home around 3, still had my phone lol.

Absolutely crashed, with my phone in my hand

Obviously I still had my phone.

Woke up at 6:30 to my alarm(That is on my phone)and shut it off and went back to sleep.

Woke up for good at 8.........................................

Where is my freaking phone?!

I have torn this place up trying to find it! It is nowhere to be found!

So I am annoyed because I can't find it...

And if I do find it and it's in a STUPID place then I'll be annoyed because I am officially going crazy.

I'm really annoyed because tonight someone made me feel like a loser who would rather sit at home and do nothing than go out and have a kind of fun that would require me breaking lots of rules and possibly losing a TON of my parents trust. And now I feel bad about myself, lol. Is it so bad that I try to do things within the limits my parents give me? I break the rules sometimes, I won't lie about that. But my parents give me WAY more slack than my friends' parents give my friends. And I would rather not lose that for my senior year.

Not that I didn't do anything tonight, I did see Kathy Griffin, which was good. But now it's 10:41, I'm bored, and I have nothing left to do tonight except sleep.

This is like the story of my life. My parents completely trust me in whatever a choose to do...and sometimes I admit to pushing the boundaries...but sometimes it's just nice to stay home. I can't keep up with the people who want to be out all night, every night.

This is like the story of my life. My parents completely trust me in whatever a choose to do...and sometimes I admit to pushing the boundaries...but sometimes it's just nice to stay home. I can't keep up with the people who want to be out all night, every night.

Same here. I just don't have that kind of energy.

I'm annoyed to be working half my life away, getting no where....

Heh..... ME TOO... in fact... i'm at work RIGHT now and we are SOO stupid dead... there is 4 people here and it's pathetic.... I should be at home playing with my horse....

I'm also anoyed that I got a goat yesterday and planned on giving him to my friend down the road. Called my BFs mom to let her know not to let her bf take him somehwere else. Well low and BEHOLD, she gets back from a parade and hes GONE.... Dean took him to the Quarter Horse Ranch, you know the one the Hawaiin Queen owns here in Washington? Granted you know, he went to a good place taking care of and playing with foals but COME ON!!! I dont you i found a home for him!!!!!!! ***[bang Head] "rips out hair"

*edited for improper circumvention of censor

Edited by PacaPaca

I'm annoyed because i have no idea what i'm doing with my life after this year, and i want to figure it out.

Oh and i'm SOO tired and i have nothing to do because i'm stranded at home, can't play with the horses (parents aren't home...rules...) and there's nothing on tv...lol.

Edited by mygoldfish

I was sitting around yesterday. Feeling lonely because that's what happens these days when I'm not at school. [i moved. I'm used to spending the weekend hanging out with friends. As well as I get along with everyone at school, I don't know them well enough yet to go hang out on weekends]

Then my phone rings. It's one of my really good friends. [i can tell by the ringtone]. So I hurry to answer it, but by the time I get to my phone, it stops ringing. As in the call got disconnected or he hung up. So I call back, just to see what happened. That and I really want to talk to someone. It sucks being several hundred miles away from all your best friends.

Okay, so I call. Someone picks up, but doesn't say hi or anything. All I hear is laughter in the background. Then someone says hello, it's another, different friend. I say hey. He says something about the friend hanging up, and did I want to talk to them? I'm casual and say it didn't really matter. I just wanted to make sure it hadn't lost connection or something. He asks who I want to talk to [as the friend that called [or his phone anyway] is there, and my best friend is there. He says he'll give the phone to my best friend.

Two seconds of silence and then I get hung up on.

No call back. Nothing.

That was at 2 in the afternoon.

Around 10:30 I get an IM from the best friend. Acting totally normal. I'm still upset. He hasn't called me in several days, had promised to call earlier and hadn't. I know he's still been on summer break.

He was on is iPod Touch, which gets messed up when he tries to IM, so it was a pretty pointless conversation. Just something about how he was planning to call me back, but then he started feeling sick and something about a sore throat. [Yeah, while you're hanging out with a bunch of friends and laughing.]

I just say that I hope he feels better. His iPod gets messed up and it logs him off.

It's late, and I'm not in a very good mood, so I just log off instead of waiting for him to come back.

I wake up this morning to an IM saying he saw my status [Well, it was nice talking to you today. All two seconds of silence before you hung up.] and was wondering if I was mad at him.

DUH.

I'm annoy because we did a favor for a friend and let him sleep on our couch for a couple weeks. Then we ended up dog sitting for a mutual friend because he asked couch friend to watch the dogs.

Dogs had fleas.

Now I have fleas.

*** I HATE FLEAS! I am so OVER spending money on BUGS!

They seem to love my dog whom despite having 2 flea baths and being treated with flea medication is still picking them up. They also love my roommate. I am at my wits end.

*Edited for inappropriate abbreviation.

Edited by PacaPaca

I'm annoyed because my friend is being annoying.

Also because there's something making my eye hurt but i can't figure out what it is. It feels like there's something in it, but i can't find anything.

Oh, and i think i lost my free rodeo voucher. Luckily, i think i can get another since that one was just my friend's and everyone in 4-h gets one and i haven't gotten mine yet.

Well, I added him to my friends on FB. Thanks for the encouragement guys. =] I was being pretty silly about the whole thing. He responded almost immediately, which was cool. We started chatting a little, and things seemed alright.

Now comes the *annoying* part. I had to log off, and instead of just dropping him like a hot potato, I decided to be nice and say goodbye. So I did, and I didn't say anything out of the ordinary either. I said, "Got to go. See ya later." and his reply was something like, "o.o ok...."

I seriously think I freak him out. I'm not that weird! Honest. LOL!

I'm annoyed because my dad is a hypocrite.

I'm annoyed because my mother has a very very bad "hobby" and she doesn't care about how any of us feel about it. I see years taken off her life every day and wake up wondering if she's still alive... yet she refuses to seek help or do anything to stop. I get slapped in the face for caring. Isn't that a lovely thought?

I'm annoyed because my mom doesn't spend time with me... ever, because of her "hobby". Yes, I'm 18, and yes, this is rather selfish... but when she's wasting her life away in a chemical romance, I want to spend every waking minute with her if she's sober. I miss being able to talk to my mom, I miss going shopping with my mom, I miss going to the barn and the track with my mom... I want my mom back. She makes excuses to get out of hanging out with me and instead takes a week off of work to babysit my niece...???.

I have so many issues... they all stem from my mom... I'm annoyed with that, too.

sick.gif

I'm annoyed because my dad is a hypocrite.

I'm annoyed because my mother has a very very bad "hobby" and she doesn't care about how any of us feel about it. I see years taken off her life every day and wake up wondering if she's still alive... yet she refuses to seek help or do anything to stop. I get slapped in the face for caring. Isn't that a lovely thought?

I'm annoyed because my mom doesn't spend time with me... ever, because of her "hobby". Yes, I'm 18, and yes, this is rather selfish... but when she's wasting her life away in a chemical romance, I want to spend every waking minute with her if she's sober. I miss being able to talk to my mom, I miss going shopping with my mom, I miss going to the barn and the track with my mom... I want my mom back. She makes excuses to get out of hanging out with me and instead takes a week off of work to babysit my niece...???.

I have so many issues... they all stem from my mom... I'm annoyed with that, too.

sick.gif

Wow, what a lousy situation. =( [Huggy] [Huggy]

I'm really sorry, Kumquat. :(

I'm annoyed today because Greysen hasn't talked to me in a week, then randomly comes up to me at lunch, slaps his binder down, and says "Hold this please." Then just walks off without me even agreeing to it. Then he comes back twenty minutes later, says "Hand me that?" even though he has a free hand to pick it up himself, says thanks, and then walks away and proceeds to ignore me for the remainder of the day. Really?

I'm annoyed because I like him. Still.

And I'm annoyed because I am the only one of my friends (not literally.) who doesn't get to see the super hot guy Jeffrey that I've been crushing on like crazy for the last ten months. I was so excited about going to this school because I'd probably get to see him. But nooo they put me in the OTHER English 2 Honors class. *headdesk*

I'm really annoyed because my thumb and my pointer finger on my left hand have been twitching like crazy for the last hour.. And I'm realllllly annoyed because I'm so entertained by it I cant stop watching my fingers twitch.. :rolleye0014:

I'm went to three tractor pulls in a row - Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I did horrible. Come to find out I hook up to the sled last night and my tractor broke. My clutch just gave out. However, what annoys me the most is they made me move my tractor up to the 14-16 HP class because they had nothing for 12-13 HP and I'm a 12.5 HP puller. I think that is why my tractor broke.

And. I'm annoyed because Pennsylvania's weather is horrible, my horse is a freaking idiot, and I have fair in about two weeks. I rode maybe ten times this summer. I am no where near ready and now all of a sudden I have to figure out how to get this horse going well.

Atleast he and I work well together on some occassions.

Unless there are bugs. I hate bugs. And horseflies. And anything that is ruining my summer riding!

I'm annoyed because my mom is so...annoying. haha. I mean, okay. so it is inconvenient that my car broke down right when i have a bunch of places that i need to be, so she's been driving me around a lot in the last day or two (especially today and yesterday - petsitting and then straight to a party on the other side of the valley last night, and then vice versa this morning). I don't expect her to be extatic about this or enjoy it or anything. I just wish she'd realize that it's inconvenient for me too and i didn't ask my car to break down right now and I don't like making her chauffeur me around, but seriously? she really doesn't do THAT much for me. I'm not being ungrateful here, i'm just pointing out that i don't ask for a lot from her and it would be nice if, the few times i do ask something from her, she could do it without making me feel like i'm the most needy child of the century. It's just kind of annoying.

I'm annoyed because it turns out i might actually be able to go to my sister's house this week (you don't even know how amazingly awesome that is, lol) but she's not calling me back so we can't make our plans (for tomorrow!). I know i know, it's just because she's at work. but i wanna make plans! haha.