Sign in to follow this  
logantrevor

The "i'm Really Annoyed Because" Thread

Two individuals.

Don't know them personally, but know enough of them to just be incredibly annoyed by them. You shouldn't trust them, because 3OH!3 says not to in "Don't Trust Me."

Edited by Schatzl

I'm losing my best friend. We hung out once all summer. I only have one year left with her yet she's choosing her other friends over me.

Sometimes I just want to shut myself away from the world and not wake up for a long long time.

Sometimes I think I'm too good at hiding my emotions and putting on a happy front. Maybe it would be easier if I didn't try quite so hard.

i'm annoyed because..i have a pot-stirrer at work. yup so me and the other dependable employee are the ones who keep getting in trouble..and it's annoying me

I'm losing my best friend. We hung out once all summer. I only have one year left with her yet she's choosing her other friends over me.

Sometimes I just want to shut myself away from the world and not wake up for a long long time.

Sometimes I think I'm too good at hiding my emotions and putting on a happy front. Maybe it would be easier if I didn't try quite so hard.

ditto, to all of the above.

i pretty much went through the same thing you are. let me guess you guys used to do everything together and now she is just floating away. it hurts worse than anything i think. i wanted to sit in my room and cry and be mad but thats not the way to do it. and tell her how you feel mabey you can actually be braver than me and ask her why she's being this way. [Huggy]

it's hard i know.

i am annoyed because..... well.... my puppy won't listen and neither will my freaking mother. she's making him act SUPER horrible. ugh. gotta find a dog trainer

My phone is stupid, when its on my desk and vibrates it sounds obnoxious, and is just being a royal pain

My mother..@#@^$#%$#&^% UGH i give up i really do..8ish months and im out. No matter what im out..

Im really cold..I should not be cold in summer!!

Half halt/ FL i know how you feel too, except my guy bff not girl..it does suck :(

My mother..@#@^$#%$#&^% UGH i give up i really do..8ish months and im out. No matter what im out..

Half halt/ FL i know how you feel too, except my guy bff not girl..it does suck :(

oh i know all about mothers because of mine i have busted 9 phones. like broke them in half. i wish i could move out but no job keeps me here..... ughh.

man we should all start a club lol.

new peeve since last post.... my fave cow darla has apparently bsted 4 more pannels trying to crawl under them you know to escape her horrible life of stuffing her face. ughh. i guess I get to beat them back out. *walks off muttering things to myself*

I'm tired of people being all like "i think i'm going to lay off dating for a while." it's just a lame excuse for not liking someone at the time, which shouldn't even need an excuse anyways. I bet once she finds another crush dating will sound just fine and dandy!

My helmet was supposed to be here yesterday morning. I needed it for my tractor pull last night. It wasn't there, so I had to use an old crappy one. Then I pulled my tractor and did horrible. I am really starting to hate mud and rain and water. Because this track was horrible. My tractor only pulls good on loose tracks and this definately wasn't loose.

I'm annoyed because I have no insurance and cannot afford to pay out of pocket. My tooth is bleeding, like not under the tooth, through the tooth where it comes out the top of the tooth. Doesn't sound good, right? And then I have a huge blood pocket blister type thing behind said tooth. I have a feeling I have an impacted tooth or something similar that'll take quite a bit of money to fix.

My fair is next week. My costume isn't finished. My horse and I have been getting along great, I rode a week straight - every day. Then I haven't rode the past four days. I get too busy and cannot prioritize to save my life.

And lastly. I really dislike when people want you to hate one person because they do not like them. Sorry, never did anything to me, I can be friends with them all I want!

And lastly. I really dislike when people want you to hate one person because they do not like them. Sorry, never did anything to me, I can be friends with them all I want!

Oh ditto ditto ditto!!!

i really hate how i am famous in a small town. and it not even MY town. it's my bf's. and all these little girls and boys need to shut it. i know all they're doing is trying to get A] under my skin B] break my bf and me up and C] start a fight. they can't get to deep under my skin bc it's been toughened over the years of being the girl that nothing ever pans out right. i'm not gonna break up with him and he is happy with me as i am with him. and they don't want a fight. i can beat up my black belt cousin and alot of the boys i showed cows with.

ughh. why must the drama follow me everywhere i go???

i guess i'll prove everyone up there wrong when i shoe up looking fabulous at the steer weigh in this weekend AND i'll be leading the crazy black steer. if i can stop that thing i can do it all!! haha.

[i hope i don't die]

I'm annoyed becuase apparently there isn't a such thing as a narrow-ruled notebook with margin lines that is spiral-bound at the top, and doesn't cost a fortune.

stupid left-handedness.

I'm annoyed because my boyfriends ex girlfriend keeps calling and asking him out, when she has a boyfriend. And she's stalking me on myspace, trying to come up with dirt on me. She even went so far as to tell my bf that I'm seeing someone else, because I sent some guy (who happens to be her other ex/one of my bf's friends, but I didn't know the latter at first) a message on myspace asking if I knew him.

Seriously?? Grow up!

And I'm annoyed because someone let my bf's stud out on a very busy highway, and I THINK it was his ex.

And my boyfriend is selling his 3 y/o red dun stud (who has shining spark, genuine doc, blondy's dude, diamonds sparkle, zans diamond sun, and zans diamond parr all ON his papers.) That doesn't annoy me, just makes me sad.

This is another rant about a boyfriend's ex...

Let me start off saying she is 120% out of his life. Totally. We're both very happy about that.

But still -- she makes me so incredibly mad. She cheated on him multiple times and lied left and right. She treated him like absolute dirt.

He is suuuuch a kind hearted man and truly appreciates me for who I am and even loves me for what I'm not. What gets me is she trampled on him (and tons of other BF's), yet people still like her!

Basically, she is just disgusting and so, so awful for hurting a good person.

I hope she gets kicked in the shin.

I got a voicemail on my phone from a barn friend saying that I just overflowed basically the entire barn. She was laughing hysterically. I left at 5 and she got back from her trail ride at 6:30. An hour and a half of an overflowing water bucket. Oh joy. Sorry drought in California. And poor horse's stall. [bang Head]

I am really annoyed because I HATE my math class. I swear, that teacher makes me stupid. Last year, I was in a different teacher's class for first semester (same class - pre-calc - just different teacher) and I was doing just fine if not quite well in that class. and then i switched to this teacher's class at semester because of other conflicts in my schedule (it was a different period)...I hardly managed to pull off a c+ that semester!

So, last year aside...I go to school today. Today was the first day of school. I go into that class (AP Calculus) and the teacher lectures us on what the class is going to be like and she makes it sound like it's basically going to be impossible to pass. Oh good. And then she tells us that the first chapter is all review from last year...Um, the problem that I just puzzled over in the assigment she gave us (on the first day of school! seriously! who does that!)? I am 100% sure that we NEVER covered that in pre-calc! And she would do this last year, too...there would always be problems in the assignment that were NOT at ALL covered in the notes that we took - problems that we had no idea how to solve. She just really didn't start this class off on a good note. I'm angry.

And I'm just generally annoyed at how this first day of school went. My chem class was a joke. Apparently everyone else who chose not to take an AP or honors english class is an idiot. I'm one of three seniors in my PE class. In newspaper, we didn't do anything but sit around and listen to the teacher talk to the journalism students (the kids that are new to the newspaper). And World Affairs? the class would be bad enough itself if those annoying girls weren't in it.

and it wasn't even only the school aspect that made the day crap! The guy who is seriously acting like he likes me is being really wierd and annoying AND he has a girlfriend.

Also, I get to school and CLING! This one guy, my ex, is, like, attached to me at the hip. Might I add that this always happens...he's tried to get me back at least once every year since we went out. Oh, and he has a girlfriend, too. (of course, I, of all people, should know that having a girlfriend won't stop him...at ALL. ugh.)

AUGH. crapday.

*pouts* and there weren't even any cute new kids in any of my classes to make up for the rest of the day. (haha. hey, a girl can hope.)

the cats are killing my herb garden. there's only one plant left.

and it looks like the only way to keep the little plant safe also keeps it out of the sun. (which is why their little "guard-basket" was not on, beacuse mom said "well then they'll never get any sun!" Eh, it doesn't matter if they get any sun when they're going to die anyways by cats killing them.)

I hope she gets kicked in the shin.

I hope she gets kicked repeatedly somewhere worse than her shin.

I'm annoyed because Dunhill's little scrape on his ankle is taking forever to heal and has to be bandaged to keep it from turning into a summer sore. And he hates being bandaged.

And I'm annoyed that I cannot teleport back to Houston to see someone there for a while.

Two individuals.

Don't know them personally, but know enough of them to just be incredibly annoyed by them. You shouldn't trust them, because 3OH!3 says not to in "Don't Trust Me."

I just thought about that and got it! (So: Haa, sneaky.)

Ahh... I still don't have my vacation pictures, boo. I probably won't until Thanksgiving at the earliest.

I think an ear piercing I got 7 months ago is infected or just really irritated. =[ It doesn't hurt too bad but the back of it is swollen.

Edited by bl?mchen

I'm really annoyed because...

school sucks. my mom picks alll the worst books possible for me to read.

ohwell.

also. that my little brother.. well he's taller than me, but he's like 18 months younger. so little brother lol. comments and likes EVERYTHING on facebook. seriously. go to his profile and it's like "ian likes so and so's post" "ian likes so and so's status" over and over again.

like, whenever he's on, I get like 15ish new notifications from him because he goes to my profile and "likes" everything I do.

like, at that point there's no point in liking anything anymore.

idk. it bugs me.

ha.

My mom is asking for my philosophy grade again.

And she's trying to not let me do an Arranged Study for PE.

And now i'm having second thoughts on whether i want to do an arranged study for PE. (cause she's right...I don't have that much motivation. but see, that's why I thought this would be a good idea...this way i will have to go out and run or ride or exercise somehow.)

I love it when a professor acts as though his/her course is the only one you're taking.

Sorry, I don't have time to just "plow through" the whole book and maintain A) my other courses and B) my sanity.

I moved the horses to the upper pasture today so dad could irrigate the lower pasture. Unfortunately, when I moved them, the herd in the next pasture over was right down at the fence and they are all excited and "flirting" with each other (it's just geldings, but Etta likes to get all silly about it), which means it's gonna be terrible trying to get them back in later. (especially since they're not thrilled with the fact that they only get two hours of turnout now. it's already hard enough to convince them they want their grain!)