ALhunterpony10

A Happy Thread

We have an "I'm really annoyed because" thread and a confessions thread, but I think we need one solely dedicated to the happy stuff that may be going on in our lives. I find it ironic that I'm making this, since I tend to dwell on the bad stuff in my life. But they have one going on in the debate board, so why not here?

So, talk about something positive going on in your life.

I will start. :smilie: My friend and I are probably going to Disney World for spring break and I am so excited! At first her mom was not too thrilled about the idea (very protective mother) but now she is all for it. We are going to book our flight and hotel before school starts. I can't wait! Sure Disney sounds pretty lame for SB but my friend is not at all a partier and I am not too much of one myself, so it's a good place for us. We would die if we went somewhere like Panama City. Lol.

Also, I am really excited for my senior year and all of the perks that go with being a senior. Being dismissed first, early dismissals, prom (only prom for seniors at my school), and a bunch of other things. Woohoo!

Okay, go!

Edited by bl?mchen

I guess I'm a mix of everything ..cause I've posted on the confession thread/annoyed thread/now happy thread.LOL.

+I got to meet Jackie[redrunnin] today!!! we have been best friends for...6 or 7 years now.crazy.

+I go to the vet tomorrow.this is a mixed one.. hopefully it'll be a positive update.

+I get to run Scooter Saturday

+my gang gets new shoes Monday and I'll most likelty/hopefully run Jet next weekend!

+I'm alive...I'm blessed...and God loves me even when I mess up. Thats always something to smile about..

I was thinking we needed one of these too!

I just bought a bulletin board and decorated the frame with shells and it looks awesome.

I have my first riding lesson in over 6 months on Monday.

My horse is eating again.

I'm excited for senior year.

I'm currently listening to good music.

Today, two of the horses I turn out came running up to the gate to greet me and it made me smile.

I have some of the nicest and most caring barn friends (although they're all 30+ years older than me).

Last year smokey had lameness issues, this year thanks to an awesome vet his feet are in perfect condition anhe is not sore anymore and is happy to work.

im taking smokey to a show at the end of the month and im so excited!

I had an awesome summer, and i still ha aout 2 weeks left to enjoy!

boy said nice cute things about me to his friend :]

i have an amazing pony

and i get to ride my dirtttt scoot every weekend.

craig morgan is playing in town in decemberrr.

my puppy is adorable.

and yesss.

My boyfriend is the cutest thing. Cannot believe it's already been a year. (Big plans sooooooonnnnn!)

Gator is getting an adorable costume and I am SO SO SO excited to make it!

I am horse shopping, found a baby from my old show mare, but am looking for something cheaper! Butttt. It's horse shopping!

I have saved up so much money this year! I am proud. My bank account is doing wonderfully!

I kissed cosmo's sexiest man in montana when i was three haha he was my neighbor.

I'm excited to start school.

I am painting my room

my mom and I are going camping at my grandpa's today

I have like, the best boyfriend ever.

And sometimes it's wild to think I finally have what/who I've been waiting for.

I'm pretty sure we're going to be stuck with one another for a loooong time.

College can be stressful, but right now I'm thankful I have the opportunity to go to school.

I found the best inexpensive red cardigan.

I have a lot to be happy about today!! Today I had a lesson with Tori. I trailered her there and back, all by myself! First time i've ever hauled a horse. I was terrified lol. But we survived!!

We had a jumping lesson and Tori did sooo well. We're doing courses of xrails and 18" verticals now =) Today we cantered our First oxer and she did Super well. My trainer said she looked great every time we went over that oxer. We also did our first triple combination! It was a 2 stride to a 3 stride and she did Great. There was a gate at one of the fences and she had never seen it before but she didn't even look. Not even a little bit. Annnnd we're really getting our canter down. It's really hard to keep her straight and steady going to a fence if it takes more than 8 strides to get there, but we're starting to get it! I'm letting her do her own thing. I don't sit there and mess with her face (like I was taught in Utah...), I just have a light contact and just let her find her own pace. We want to teach her that I'm not there to 'hold' her head up for her! And she's getting it!! gah I'm so excited about Tori!! My trainer suggested we go to a schooling show Sept. 5th and enter in flat classes, xrail, and the 12"-18" class! Eeeeekkkk!!!

Ok I'm done. I'm just So happy with her!

i see my friend jesse tomorrow who i haven't seen in forever.

my momma won 500 dollars in the lottery and gave 200 to me to go towards tall boots.

except i will probably spend some of it tomorrow on clothes for my senior pictures.

i get to take some of my senior pictures with my horse and she's super photogenic and i'm excited.

i'm going to watch the rest of hunter derby finals tomorrow.

i got an icecream cake today.

that's all.

I get to watch my three favorite shows tonight for the first time in forEVER... Monk, Psych, and House. A perfect USA friday night.

My friend is having a birthday party on the other side of this weekend and i'm thinking it's gonna be pretty fun. :)

I have a package of Jello that I think i'm going to make. It will be good because it's been forever since i've had jello. Silly, but yummy.

I might get to go to my sister's house next week! :) :)

I just got paid $80 for feeding someone's horses four times...that's like $80 an hour, lol...and i'm doing it again next week! yay!

oh, and i'll be getting paid for feeding another lady's cat for the last week or two.

My boyfriend is the cutest thing. Cannot believe it's already been a year. (Big plans sooooooonnnnn!)

Gator is getting an adorable costume and I am SO SO SO excited to make it!

I am horse shopping, found a baby from my old show mare, but am looking for something cheaper! Butttt. It's horse shopping!

I have saved up so much money this year! I am proud. My bank account is doing wonderfully!

big plans? like weddings? can i come? ohhh, babies are so cute... :tongue9:

I started at a new school. Started a week late. I was one of the only new students. I was kind of scared that everyone would already have their sets of friends and it'd be difficult to get into them.

But after only being here one week, I feel like I'm already really close to most of my classmates. I'm comfortable joking around with them and just being myself.

And that makes me really happy.

That and I found out today that one guy already loves me. hahah. He's cool. I don't know if I like him or not, but whatever. He's a really nice guy; super smart. A lot of fun. He'll make a good friend, if nothing else.

Also, new school has a stricter dress code. No jeans except on Friday and no t-shirts with logos on them. Which means all new clothes. Which I LOVE.

Oh yeah, and there's another guy that may like me. My mom [who's a teacher at my school] mentioned something about it. How she thinks he might. But he's really shy. And there's really no way to tell for sure.

I've talked to him a few times though. He seems nice. We have some stuff in common as far as I can tell. Similar music tastes, we both love photography.

And he's pretty lovely. =]

[i feel like I'm bragging, but I guess this is the happy thread and if it makes me happy, I have a right to post it. ]

im happy i get to see the boy tomorrow

im happy i just got a new saddle[even tho i've been using it forever now]

im happy jj is going to get her coggins monday

im happy that the new season of jockeys comes on like right now!! woot woot

I'm happy because..

everyoneee in this show is pretty amazing. I love this cast sososo much =) and I can feel like total crap and just chill with them and be happy.. yupp.

my little brother's big birthday party is tomorrow, so there's just a major happy mood around the house :]

my pony's been so friendly lately (unlike him, he's usually mr. grumps haha) annd i love itt.

the weather's been good. (hot, but good)

boy i like *may* like me. idk. but still, he's awesome. hah.

annnnd.. the play got a awesome review in the major newspaper for central MA plus the local newspaper. =))

annd.. yeah. I'm just in a happy mood. =)

Edited by Ms.Macho

Cali Bacon Chicken Ranch Pizza = the most amazing pizza ever. And we just ordered one.

And I may have a new saddle soon because I think the owner is going to accept my offer. But I also just found another saddle which I fell in love with. Too bad it's $200 over my budget.

I am happy BECAUSE:

-I finally pulled my head out long enough to ride my horse and make a clean run tonight.. and we won! yay team Hil and Scoot!

-my farrier comes Monday! Jet has thrown 2 shoes and is on stall rest to prevent him from tearing his feet up and he is NOT happy. Hurri needs a trim.Jet+Scoot need new shoes on the ASAP. yayyy farrier.

I talked to him today. =]

For about an hour after school, just hanging out outside.

He's a cool guy.

I dunno if I really like him or not, but I'm not concerned about that. Friendship first.

But I'm all about making new friends. =]

Ooh, and I got a 100% on an English Quiz today! Super hard teacher. I think I'm the only one to get a perfect score. I'm quite proud of myself.

My mare is 100% healed and can go back to full work, including work over fences!! I seriously almost wet myself at the clinic out of nervousness/excitedness.

my car is fixed!

which means i get to go to ellen's house!

yay!

and i'm talking to a friend online who i haven't talked to in approximately forever and it's nice. :)

Boy who I've liked for wayyyy too long (really, too long, we haven't even talked in over a year, and stopped talking on bad terms) broke up with his girlfriend of almost 2 years. This really shouldn't make me happy because I should be over him, and because he isn't good for me, and because nothing will happen, but nonetheless I am happy, so I am posting here.

talking to my friend again, its picking up..just not putting my heart into it this time lol

we had a really good jumping lesson today, pretty sure one fence was 3'3/3'6 :P

and schedual just seems to be fun for te next few weeks minus school