ALhunterpony10

A Happy Thread

so i am doing awesome in my psych class, and have a high B...but i wish i could say the same for my comp class! grrrr...

and I can prolly get my degree in a year! :)

So close to being done with school! Only... hopefully less than a month left. I've already finished up a couple of subjects (french and lit) and everything else is just so easy now.

:D

I made bacon ranch dip last night - and I am not a dip type person. But I just ate it with celery AND pretzles and it's so yummy!

spent three hours on my independent math class[off and on obviously cause things distract me] and I almost have two units ready to hand in tomorrow :)

happy.happy

For a while, everything got bad and annoying, but now, everything's falling into place as tidily as a made-for-tv high school movie. I mean... I've been happier, but I don't know if it's ever been this honest, I guess? So it's nice.

Edit: SCHATZL. My goodness, congratulations!

Edited by shadow13

I'm currently blaring nightwish, and before that I had the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack blaring.

Haha.... yeah.

I love loud music though, it makes me happy :D

i'm pretty freakin happy rightnow. its 3 am and i just got to my dorm and im all alone cause my friend is sleeping and i would feel weird chillin with her boyfriend because of our past. but i'm listening to paul simon (a CD i stole from my 50 yr old dad...yes i like old person music) by myself and i just cleaned my room and i'mabout to put on finding nemo!!! anddddddd im happy being single. i remmeber when i was super innocent and jsut loved my horse. and although i have experienced a lot more now and am no longer

"innocent" i am finally able to look back and say that i am thankful for those experiences. i'm remembering who i am. and i actually love myhorse right now just as much as i have ever loved a horse. 3 years later. it took forever but i really really am sooo happy i stuck with him. he is the best dude in the world.

^I love paul simon!! last year that was my best friends and mine summer CD, haha. We had it in their car all summer and just blared it all the time. It was awesome :D

yesterday was so much fun. and today it's so nice outside! =D i'm gonna do some tanning and spend all day outside with the horses and my love=]

Lots of good stuff lately. Aside from almost dying from heat stroke. And my dog gitten bitten by a rattle snake. And hearing a swarm of bees an hour ago. LOL.

Tori has been Super amazing. We've been getting ribbons in every jumper class we have entered (she rocks,pretty much). And she saves my butt, which you don't find it a lot of young horses.

She's doing really well in dressage and I'm finally learning how to ride dressage right heh.

My dog is ok after the snake bite.

I love my new H/J trainer. She's really great. Everyone at the barn cheers on everyone else, even though we were competing in the same division(s). It's a nice barn and not as uptight as the other one.

MY PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS IS STARTING!!! AHHHHH My first show is the 15th and I'm takin all zeee pics. So cool. You should check out my site ;) www.hwhitt.photoreflect.com

My trainer said that Tori and I could easily be doing the 3 -3'3" jumpers by the time the Fall Show rolls around... so exciting !!! =D =D