ALhunterpony10

A Happy Thread

I'm listening to the new Regina Spektor album! It's a lot more different in that it's a lot more traditional? Like, it's weird, but it's studio-weird, I guess.

It's got "Dance Anthem of the 80's" on it! The live version is one of my favorite things, but I like it on the record, too.

Today is good!

I have discovered Improv Everywhere, MyLifeIsAverage, and Bo Burnham all within the last couple hours or so.

And Psych's On!!!!!!!!!

Girl: So it seems like you really like Jamie, or he really likes you.

Me: We're really good friends.

Girl: cough cough

Me: Haha. That's it. He's a nice guy. I like talking to him.

I don't know if he likes me or not.

Girl: I think he does.

Me: What makes you think that?

Girl: You can tell by the way he looks at you.

:]

i got my hair totally chopped off and dyed black. i get a little bit of a high doing drastic things to my hair. i told my parents i would never bleach it again, but i'm thinking in a month or two i'll probably bleach it and then dye it the color of coraline's hair! i mean, i might as well do crazy colors while i can (i'm just gonna be a freshman in college...). anyways, the short hair is growing on me! i might just go shorter!

my haircut kinda

it looks like that, except pure black. i hate the fact that i look like i'm trying to go emo...i probably shouldnt have dyed it black, but i like my hair dark! i look better!

also, i am slowly getting over the ex. ALSO, the rebound boy kinda went back to his girlfriend, then told me he likes me, then apologized for even bringing up his ex. and i said "you don't need to apologize, i don't really care...i know you're not over her" and he asked when we could hang out and i said 'i dunno, i'm going to college in a week and i have a ton of stuff to do". i'm realllly happy with myself for keeping a distance, and being in control! i'm not going into get into any of his business, i have enough drama as it is. i just wanted a NSA relationship, and he said he did too. i don't want any of this bull! at this age, boys aren't worth it! i have enough stuff to do without the complications of a relationship. i am a busy girl, and i have goals to get accomplished!

^I wanted to get mine dyed darker when I got mine chopped off, except mom wouldn't let me haha. i love short hair thoughhh.

I'm thinking of doing an almost boy cut to mine. we'll see. =)

that say hey song makes me happy. haha..

Okay. My second cousin's fiance's (now husband's) somehow-relations went up to my cousin at the wedding and asked to take a picture with him because he looks like Justin Timberlake. My eighty-two-year-old Great-Aunt Bonnie fell over while dancing and just hopped up again, and my Irish grandma was step-dancing to "Footloose". The next day, she and I had a nice conversation about how much we love our Snuggies.

You guys, my family is amazing.

I love your family too. it wins. xD well, weddings in general are alwaysss cool and bring out the awesome in the family.

lol your story reminds me of my little brother who was 5, at my older half brother's wedding.. he danced with basically every lady there, no lie. the photographer had SO many pictures of him. he's a cool guy.

and. i get to see my bestie in almostt.. 2 1/2 to 3 weeksish... i'm excitedddd.

I changed my schedule today at school, and I really like the way it is now. And I've been doing my homework so far, and I'm surprised at how great that feeling of accomplishment is! lol, I know, sad but true.

gasp!!!

i think i might have passed philosophy!!!!!!!

this is really exciting! wooo! this means either PE will be 100% less hassle-ish or i'll be able to take a full year of photo! oh so exciting...

This doesn't really make me "happy" per se but it amuses me and makes me laugh.

Several of my neighbors are outside, in one of their yards, hula hooping to music. I live in a pretty normal neighborhood, by the way. Or it seemed normal until tonight. I really want to take pictures of people's expressions when they drive by and see. So far, about 15 cars that have gone by have all slowed down significantly to look at the goings on. Only one has driven by without noticing. It is so ridiculous and funny.

Edited by bl?mchen

I will EASILY finish this novel tonight and I started it Wednesday.

Oh yes.

Plus I love philosophy and the absolutely RIDICULOUS arguments people bring up. One kid used the example (in respect to situational relativism) that what if aliens were going to blow up the world just to see what others would say. It's lovely and crazy. Plus the TA said we had a pop quiz and freaked us all out, then said there actually isn't one.

Good day.

Also, I love my town (college town).

I heard some band playing quite loud. My brother and I walked up an alley and there was a show...Shawyze. We stood on the outside and didn't have to pay. Very, very entertaining and slightly disturbing.

Just spent 3 hours driving around, blasting music, and yelling song lyrics at completely random people.

Hey Soul Sister by Train = best song ever at the moment.

Feeling happy is good =)

Haa... I really, really like the phrase "best ever at the moment".

Also. They made me Asian Club vice president without telling me, yes! That makes me the fifth most-powerful person in the organization (we've got four presidents) and the single most powerful white person (is that racist or factual? Maybe it's factual to say, racist to be proud of?).

I am so putting this on my college applications, you guys.

Yesterday I wrote my paper for FRIDAY and today I wrote my 5-page essay on Allen Ginsberg "Howl" and Patricia Highsmith's "The Price of Salt" role in 1950's American mass culture for Monday.

Oooh productivity.

I am happy because someone is interested in Apollo and that would be a huge weight off my shoulders if they buy him...

But at the same time I am sort of scared! I feel responsible for his well-being and what if someone doesn't take care of him? =[ Le sigh.

My besties are holding their annual oktoberfest on saturday =)

Which means I get to see my other best friend and other good friend on friday or saturdayy. I haven't seen bestie in like 2 months, before that it was seven months. and I haven't seen good friend since January.

So I'm obviously excited. =)

pluss, it's going to be an epic day of partying like germans and making an epic haunted barn at my friends barn. =D

I just had... a fabulous weekend, and a fabulous day, and you know when someone else is SO HAPPY that you can't help but be delighted too? Yes!

Ahh. It's just basically the cutest thing ever, and I am happy happy happy for them both (and I haven't even met him! Wednesday, though-- we need to approve him first. But, oh my goodness you guys, they're seriously the cutest story ever).

And one of my friends and I started talking about how we'll still be friends when we're old ladies and bake cookies all the time, aww, haha.

my horsie is finally up at college with me, i rode him today after all the drama and after classes, i am so happy he is here! i loveeee him

also i've been listening to "does it offend you yeah" a lot. i loveeee Epic Last Song.

A bit ago, I had a dream my boyfriends ex (we all know she fails) was big into show jumping and at this huge competition. And she SUCKED. The jumps were too much for her horse, she couldn't handle it, he knocked down rail after rail and finally she flew off. Somehow it made me so happy (even though she isn't a horse person AT ALL).