ALhunterpony10

A Happy Thread

My mom finally saw my report card, and...

she took it so well!

she calmly told me that i'll be finishing my philosophy work (which I already knew) and then listened to my excuses about math and finally mentioned that hey, at this point my gpa is still higher than either of my sisters' were at the beginning of their senior years! (which was funny cause one sister was right there).

I am sooo relieved. I am glad she didn't blow up. I am happy. chill. calm. I've been stressing so much about this, and i don't have to anymore.

(please don't burst my bubble by pointing out how many ways this is silly, wrong, or less than logical. Don't worry, I know.)

Jon's coming home tomorrow. Time to do the happy dance for this one.

I finally got around to Veeting my arms. (I can't stand body hair. Bah haha!) By Veeting my arms, I can see the cuts in my forearms(sp? doesn't look right).

Lady and Ponch seemed to actually love me today... And didn't have any feed or treats on me. They just came up to me and touched my cheek. Yeah. It was adorable.

I got a new phone and my own service last Saturday. Yay for no more dropped calls and "dino" phone!

I'm blessed. End of story.

I figured out what i'm going to do for my senior project! I'ma design my sister and I's dream house!! it's gonna be amazing!!! i'm happy because i'm actually excited and now my mom's not throwing a fit about it.

I love

love

love

love

love

House.

I can't wait until tonight's episode. I'm currently watching season one on my computer. I watched 5 episodes yesterday.

Senior portraits today! They went well. And tomorrow I get to actually start my art project because I finally bought the umbrella, haha.

i loveeee my pony. he is being SO good right now, it's insane. i will probably jinx it and he'll be a butt, but as of now it is so nice to have him here. my parents are soooo nice for letting me bring him. seriously i am extremely thankful. he's getting shoes today too, so i can stop worrying about his little feetsies! i am a bit paranoid though; yesterday he had a little bit of puffiness in his RH ankle. not very much, but that is the leg that he had a soft tissue injury to in January. i'm going out to the barn in a couple minutes to hold him for the farrier, so i'll look at it then. seriously i have never loved this horse before, and i totally love him now! thank god, two years later!

also, i LOVE philosophy so far. it is so interesting! and it makes me feel smarter. right now we are talking about objective moral truths, and the book just said maybe a correct objective standard for figuring out if a societal practice is right or wrong is to ask: does it promote or hinder the welfare of the people affected by it? which is something i ask myself whenever i'm trying to judge an action!

overall i'm on my adderall right now which might explain why i'm feeling so happy...anyways i gotta go to the barn! but i'm going to add pictures of the beast when i get back!

^cuuute

adam lambert leaked a 30second sample of a song off of his album.

AHHH.

it's amazingg. I can't wait for the album.

I get my hurr cut tomorrowss. =D i feel like shaggy dog right now haha.

I also had a good day at work today so I'm just happy in general lol.

my friend and i just decided that we will take each others' senior pictures, since she has a semi-nice camera. that way everything is super-flexible, inexpensive, as many changes and places as we want...and if we can't get what we want with her camera we always have the option of resorting to getting them professionally anyways, without having lost any money on trying ourselves.

now i just have to decide where...

Edited by mygoldfish

Oh that's fun! With our school, you're not allowed to put a non-professional one in the yearbook... some of my friends had some gorgeous ones taken in China, and they're really irritated.

Some of the nicer senior pictures I've seen (that aren't Chinese and didn't have gigantic, overly-elaborate Anthropologie-looking sets) are just from wandering around old ("historical") parts of town in both of the ones near where I live-- courthouses, parks, whatever. It's surprising what nice backgrounds some places make when you isolate them from the parking lots/construction sites/fences around them that won't be in the frames. And you get to go adventuring! Haha.

Anyways. My happy: I was having an insecure flashback to freshman year, but then I remembered/re-realized/was shown that everything has changed so much and I have no reason to doubt things and I am so happy.

How do they know if they're professional? haha. That sucks, though. I wonder why. And i'm definitely excited to explore places where we can take them. :D

I'm happy because we've decided i'm going on our 4H club's trail ride in two weeks, and i'm going to ride my baby. :) I'm really hoping leo will do well. I'm excited, too, becuase now i actually have something to work towards with his training. woohoooo. and it'll be a good first ride because it's a really flat and boring trail, and we're being taken by the local trail riders club thing so if he's nervous and/or freaking out there will be calm experienced horses who can pony him.

The school gets some money back from the photographers for referring students to them (seriously), and the companies send the photos to the yearbook themselves... You can get a $5 headshot, but it's still a bummer.

Also one year a girl used a shot of herself (taken by a friend with a disposable camera) pole dancing on a street sign as her senior portrait... so... I don't think they trust us, haha. Anyways, have fun!

9021_1131719576062_1319438483_30353768_6153212_n.jpg

9021_1131719656064_1319438483_30353770_488465_n.jpg

(P.S. I'M ELIGIBLE FOR A TALL PEOPLE SCHOLARSHIP. Because you can't tell in these, but I'm ten inches taller than the girl in silver.)

(Also, story time-- the girl in pink is wearing flats when she almost ALWAYS wears heels to dances. This is because her date was the homecoming king, who is barely taller than her and probably also the only tanner Italian we know. ADORABLE.)

I think he miiiight like me. :)

You don't even wanna know my reasoning. it's so silly.

but still.

at least he doesn't like her anymore (i'm 99.9% sure).

I'm drinking Coke right now.

My philosophy midterm is over (though I adore the class).

I get to see the boyfriend tomorrow.

I'm listening to "The Weight" by the Band and that is always nice.

i am totally jealous hil!

steakhouse for dinner tonight.

boyfriend.

snow!

bought BNWOT roxy ski pants on another forum for $30 for xcanchaserchicx.

skiing skiing skiing.

shower and oatmeal cookies :D

pony's new wonderful pink turnout <3

its the little things in life right?!

it looks really pretty outside, and that makes me happy.

haha.

I'm getting a new boarding jacket sometime soon. woot!

I cleaned my room today (it's now messsy again.. but for a good reason, lol i'm trying to organize clothes and such)... yep.

and I had a happy dream last night. I got to see two of my friends that I haven't seen since july. haha and taylor lautner was one my my really good friends. xD

*I am head over heels for my son. He will be 8 weeks old on Sunday! I am loving every minute as a new mom!

*I am so happy to have my bachelor of science degree now!

*I started applying for jobs recently and have gotten a call back on one so far!

*My truck is awesome and I have not had any problems with it since getting it in February (which is more than I can say for my Jeep I had before it! I had like a problem every stinkin' week!)

*My husband, Connor, and I might get to housesit for a woman I know up here from November to April! If we do that, she said we could keep my horses there. So I may not have to board my horses over the winter, which would be AWESOME.

*I finally got to meet my nephew yesterday (1 month old now) and see my sister-in-law (husband's sister) for the first time in three years!

*I am blessed to have such a great family who is supportive of me, my husband, and our son.

etc...

My mom finally saw my report card, and...

she took it so well!

she calmly told me that i'll be finishing my philosophy work (which I already knew) and then listened to my excuses about math and finally mentioned that hey, at this point my gpa is still higher than either of my sisters' were at the beginning of their senior years! (which was funny cause one sister was right there).

I am sooo relieved. I am glad she didn't blow up. I am happy. chill. calm. I've been stressing so much about this, and i don't have to anymore.

(please don't burst my bubble by pointing out how many ways this is silly, wrong, or less than logical. Don't worry, I know.)

trust me, i know the feeling girl. [Huggy] this post pretty much summed up my HS career.

haha paintpony, thanks. i'm glad i'm not alone. This year, i'm really trying to shape up.

and, my happy: he'sgoingtoaskmeouthe'sgoingtoaskmeouthe'sgoingtoaskmeout!!!

You guys, my grades are back to (AND ABOVE) the standards before my junior-year screwup! Too bad they're just for the quarter and not 7th semester (for colleges), but it really is so much a personal thing.

And I might tutor some kids in Spanish, which would make me money, help me with structure (it's a problem), improve my Spanish, and possibly get me extra credit. I feel so responsible!

I had soooo much fun last night at the Miranda Lambert/ Jack Ingram concert.

it makes me happy!:)

and i'm happy because for the first time in over two weeks, the sun has been shining from the time i woke up to now! this is amazing.

So lately i've been undergoing some super-boosts in self-esteem. Just random things that surprise me and really make me feel good about myself, or make me feel loved, or sometimes make me feel pretty (haha). Silly things. Like when i discovered that i'm way higher on several people's top friends than i expected, lol. Or like the other day during photo, I was taking some pictures outside the gym during Photo and some boys opened one of the gym doors and then they kept opening it, and i could hear them arguing: "just go ask her! she's right there! you said you wanted her number!" haha.

I know. i'm silly. but i'm feeling better about myself than i usually do, especially since i managed to snag a boyfriend! gasp!

OHMYGOD.

I just found out that the local coffee shop is having a costume party on halloween...

and my FAVORITE BAND EVER is going to be playing there. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know how exciting this is. They're a really unknown local band but they're SO good and I never get to hear their songs and they're also just the cutest couple ever, haha, and i'm so excited for it! my friend and I have decided that we HAVE to go, even though it might kind of be a college deal. We don't care. we're going. I have now idea what we're dressing as, but WE'RE GOING.

I really want to post my joy about this all around myspace or facebook or something just because i'm so thrilled, but the one problem? this coffee shop isn't very large. I don't know how they're gonna fit a whole costume party with a band in any of their stores (there are four of them around town). So, at the risk of it getting way super crowded, i'm not sure i want other people to know. I know, it's greedy of me. But you'd understand if you knew how i feel about these people. I want nothing more than to see them play. I'd rather go to their concert than any other musician/band, and that includes the famous people that everyone pays for expensive tickets to go see. Even if i could go to some famous person's concert for free, i'd rather pay money to see Skinny People Kissing. I'm rambling.

I think he likes me. :D

The weather was pretty today, and I went on a walkk.. woot!

my pony was being absolutely adorable todayy.

I'm going to my friends house tomorrow and I hopefully get to ride on saturday

I turn 16 on mondayy

which means I can hopefully get my permit on tuesday!! haha.

and getting a new phone! I'm sick of my chocolate, lol..