Sign in to follow this  
Fawnsmom

Need Help Naming The New Puppy

I saw your pup on FB... gorgeous little guy. I guess you're not sticking with Zeus?? My shepherd looked similar to yours. His name was Monty. Best dog I've ever met.

How about Pierre?

Fiancee cannot make up his mind on a name . He went from Zeus to Toby LOL we just got him today so I guess after a few days we will have to decide on a name for him.

Max is actually one of my favorite names for a dog. Along with Buster. Even though they used to be used all the time.

Cute puppy.

What a cute little guy! I think the name Max fits. You can scream Maximilian when he's being naughty - that yells really well. :winking:

I personally have always wanted to name a large dog Thud. You know, that sound they make when they just flop down on the floor? But I'm a little odd.

Max is actually one of my favorite names for a dog. Along with Buster. Even though they used to be used all the time.

Cute puppy.

My cat's name is Buster :tongue9:

I was going to suggest Scout but looks like you've picked a name! Max is great. When I was little my parents got me a kitten and I named her (yes her, I was 6 lol) Max. She's 12 years old now.

Max is such a cute puppy

Cute puppy.

Pinky, that's just too funny. Hubby and my first dog was Buster who we adopted from the humane society in college. A year later his parents picked up a lab/x and they named him Max. [ROTFL]