Chopper

Michael Jackson Is Not Dead

Compelling evidence now available that Michael Jackson is not dead and the "death" is a gigantic media hoax.

Michael Joe Jackson is Michael Jackson the Performer's real, full, legal name.

Recording contract with Motown, Michael Joe Jackson:

copyofacontractfortherightsofsongs2.jpg

Passports, Michael Joe Jackson:

mjpassport.jpg

Indictment of charges for child molestation in 2003 against Michael Joe Jackson:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=1344557&dn=y

Amended charges in 2005 against Michael Joe Jackson:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=1344553&dn=y

Apparently, Michael Jackson the Performer's birth certificate is unavailable on public record, even to government employees with clearance so unfortunatly that is not available as a reference, however, the above should provide sufficient proof that the Michael Jackson the Performer's real legal name is Michael JOE Jackson.

So, who is the Michael Jackson being said to have "died"?

Michael Joseph Jackson is the name listed on the death certificate and on the will presented in court and on the Petition for Probate on the will filed in court. Michael Joseph Jackson is also the victim listed on the search warrent and the LA coronor's recent press release.

Death Certificate:

5996_michael-jackson-death-certific.jpg

The Petition for Probate for the Estate of Michael Joseph Jackson:

http://94.100.115.208/712000001-712050000/...8258_8_x-_e.pdf

Michael Joseph Jackson is listed as the "victim" on the search warrent for the home Michael Jackson "died" in:

http://94.100.113.31/712000001-712050000/7...7258_8_OfSJ.pdf

Coronor's press release from Friday, Michael Joseph Jackson:

http://94.100.114.97/712050001-712100000/7...0824_8_3prQ.pdf

Care to debate?

So basically Michael "JOE" Jackson isn't really Michael "JOSEPH" Jackson???

Who the heckles died then?????

This is very odd...

HmMmMmMm...

I don't know what to say...

The ex's brother and sister were talking about it. The sister was saying that he wasn't dead. The brother said, "Of course he isn't... he's in Area 51 with Elvis Presley!". Gave me a giggle.

The ex's brother and sister were talking about it. The sister was saying that he wasn't dead. The brother said, "Of course he isn't... he's in Area 51 with Elvis Presley!". Gave me a giggle.

Funny you should say that.

MJElviscompare.jpg

MJElvisstagecompare.jpg

MJElvispostercompare.jpg

Elvis's death was first suggested to be a hoax by the mainstream media in a TV segment aired on June 25th, 1979. Michael Jackson "died" on the 30 year anniversary of this airing.

Michael Jackson has a 25 year history of manipulating the media for publicity purposes, most famous examples are the hyperbaric chamber photo of 1984 and the attempted purchase of the Elephant Man's bones in 1985.

Michael Jackson's fame has regained iconic status since his "death" on June 25th. Thriller is once again the Best Selling Album of all time and the estate has made millions in record sales in the last 2 months. Michael Jackson singles were 8 of the top 10 on Amazon downloads and topped Billboard charts for weeks after 6-25.

Michael Jackson was planning a massive comeback this summer with ground breaking technology special effects and an extravagent 3D project including a Thriller full length film in the fall. Now a movie called "This Is It" directed by Kenny Ortega is scheduled for a 2 week release right before Halloween with advance ticket sales starting next month.

The ambulance photo sold to a major news organization supposedly depicting a "dead" Michael Jackson is from the mid 1990's. It depicts a much younger Michael Jackson with a dark skinned complexion and a version of his reconstructed nose from a decade ago.

The footage of Michael Jackson's Pepsi accident from 1985 where his hair caught on fire causing disfiguring burns was owned exclusively by Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson alone. No one could have had access to the estate's private property since 6-25. This footage has never been released before and it was mysteriously leaked by an annonymous source in mid July.

It's a hoax.

It's a hoax.

What's the hoax? His death, or the talk about his death being a hoax?

When he died, I told Mr. DH that I gave it two months before the "he's not really dead" stories started.

If I remember correctly there is also something about Elvis's name on his tombstone that people say is proof he didn't die... but I'm too lazy and forgetful to remember exactly what that whole story is about.

Meh, don't really care but I think they are both dead. D-o-o-r-n-a-i-l dead.

Meh, don't really care but I think they are both dead. D-o-o-r-n-a-i-l dead.

Heck to the yeah.

Started long before two months, Drafthorse :winking: .

Elvis's middle name is spelled wrong on the headstone. Also the family have not claimed his life insurance benefits to this day. I dunno about Elvis being dead or alive but that seems odd.

MJ's policy was cashed in, not claimed on. $20 mil policy cashed in for $3 mil.

lisafitz, does it sound like I'm kidding? The name is wrong on all legal documents regarding the "death", not one, ALL. I included the proof. The van on CNN's live feed is not licensed to the LA Coronor. Anyone working for the DMV or law enforcement can run the plates and see.

And really now, MJ's 'body" was transported via helicopter in a sheet not a body bag. Come on now, bodies don't need to breathe.

Started long before two months, Drafthorse :winking: .

No kidding,eh? I suck at predictions, LOL!

Compelling evidence now available that Michael Jackson is not dead and the "death" is a gigantic media hoax.

Michael Joe Jackson is Michael Jackson the Performer's real, full, legal name.

Recording contract with Motown, Michael Joe Jackson:

copyofacontractfortherightsofsongs2.jpg

Passports, Michael Joe Jackson:

mjpassport.jpg

Indictment of charges for child molestation in 2003 against Michael Joe Jackson:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=1344557&dn=y

Amended charges in 2005 against Michael Joe Jackson:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=1344553&dn=y

Apparently, Michael Jackson the Performer's birth certificate is unavailable on public record, even to government employees with clearance so unfortunatly that is not available as a reference, however, the above should provide sufficient proof that the Michael Jackson the Performer's real legal name is Michael JOE Jackson.

So, who is the Michael Jackson being said to have "died"?

Michael Joseph Jackson is the name listed on the death certificate and on the will presented in court and on the Petition for Probate on the will filed in court. Michael Joseph Jackson is also the victim listed on the search warrent and the LA coronor's recent press release.

Death Certificate:

5996_michael-jackson-death-certific.jpg

The Petition for Probate for the Estate of Michael Joseph Jackson:

http://94.100.115.208/712000001-712050000/...8258_8_x-_e.pdf

Michael Joseph Jackson is listed as the "victim" on the search warrent for the home Michael Jackson "died" in:

http://94.100.113.31/712000001-712050000/7...7258_8_OfSJ.pdf

Coronor's press release from Friday, Michael Joseph Jackson:

http://94.100.114.97/712050001-712100000/7...0824_8_3prQ.pdf

Care to debate?

Well, isn't this just wonderful? Now we get to go through anther big media hype when he dies the next time.

Well, isn't this just wonderful? Now we get to go through anther big media hype when he dies the next time.

[ROTFL]

Great. I'm barely over my extreme annoyance over the last bout of media hysteria. Gah.

That isn't proof Chop.

Anyone can use an alias legally as long as the alias is within the name.

I oughta know cuz I do.

A lot of my family members do also.

For instance: My mother was Born Hazel Pearl Barbara

She went by Barbara on all her other legal papers, DL, SSCard, Marriage License, et all.

Doesn't matter if you use part of the name in your signature or on other legal documents, it's still you.

That isn't proof Chop.

I oughta know cuz I do.

A lot of my family members do also.

For instance: My mother was Born Hazel Pearl Barbara

She went by Barbara on all her other legal papers, DL, SSCard, Marriage License, et all.

Doesn't matter if you use part of the name in your signature or on other legal documents, it's still you.

My mom's middle name is Ruth, and that's what she goes by.

That isn't proof Chop.

That's exactly right, manes, and my point exactly. Michael JOSEPH Jackson is not within Michael JOE Jackson.

Additionally. the van on the CNN live feed marked as an LA County Coronor van is not licensed or registered to the LA County Coronor.

But since you don't have his Birth Certificate, you don't know that it doesn't say:

Michael Joseph.

And the van could be a lease or subcontracted.

Edited by manesntails

Interesting that it's not available on public record first of all.

Second, I'd say the legal documents I provided are pretty damning proof of the performer's real, full, legal name in absence of a birth certificate.

Katherine Jackson's autobiography refers to him as Michael Joe Jackson as well.

Chop-my husband is named Joe or Joseph depends on the person and the document. The van could be leased within any LA department or a rental in the name of anyone or a subcontractor. I do not see the entire DA, Coroner, Police Department and hospital being in on this hoax. Also, a doctor is being charged in this case, let's not forget.

And the van could be a lease or subcontracted.

Then it would have the company name printed on it, not LA County Coronor with the official seal and logo.

I don't think they let people have pictures of birth certificates because it's way too easy to duplicate one and use it as your own.

Then it would have the company name printed on it, not LA County Coronor with the official seal and logo.

I dunno, Who is the tag registered to?

Chop-my husband is named Joe or Joseph depends on the person and the document. The van could be leased within any LA department or a rental in the name of anyone or a subcontractor. I do not see the entire DA, Coroner, Police Department and hospital being in on this hoax.

Joseph may be shortened to Joe but Joe is not lengthened to Joseph. This is not legal.

No vehicle may carry official insignias pertaining to state departments if owned by a non-state department. That is illegal.

Only the Coronor is needed to sign off on this. No doctor signed the death certificate and no doctor would pronounce him dead. LAPD showed no interest in the situation until the media started screaming MANSLAUGHTER. The Chief of LAPD is refusing comment and announced his resignation shortly after 6-25. He just signed a 3 year contract this spring.

Also, a doctor is being charged in this case, let's not forget.

Says who? Nancy Grace? Unnamed sources? There's no charges being filed.

These things always bother me. Let the man rest in peace.

If it IS a hoax, it only matters if he steps back into the public eye. If not...makes no difference.

RIP Michael

Chop-my company leases cars and trucks for clients, some of them public agencies and we do it legally. I am not going to argue this issue, I know it is really important to you, but I'm getting a little inundated with things that are not real on this board.

It was mentioned on the National News here that the Doctor, if charged, would say that Michael did the lethal injection himself while the doctor was out of the room.