Debsnitz

Ever Think You Are Just Jinxed?

[Yay] Mystic's home!!! ditto Sweet Adiction, no more excitement please [ Huggy]

Oh, how wonderful!! After the week I had, it's great to see good news for a change.

She looks great. And what a good girl to get a good long drink first thing!! She missed "her" water out of "her" trough!

43 looks so relieved to have her home again.

I hope she never makes you go through that again!

Well sheesh, I really entered in some exciting times. What a cutie LTR! I'm glad to read she's doing well.

now...

to go find out what's going on with 43...

Glad to see she's home and doing well!

I agree, threaten everyone on the farm that there are to be no more health/soundness issues for the next 5 years! Man you've had a time of it lately. [Huggy]

Mystyc is doing much better. Her appetite has picked up. Probably helped that I got her some alfalfa but she will have to go back on straight grass pretty soon. Her nose has completely stopped running and today is her last day of antibiotics. Next week she will go in for her checkup and then hopefully be released from stall rest.

I am going to take 43 out on an easy ride today and see how he manages. It's been 5 weeks now since he has been ridden and he tends to lose his head after so much time off so keep your fingers crossed that I don't get dumped. :rolleye0014:

TRB hasn't had any reoccurance of chest pain but has had a terrible cold for the last couple of weeks and just doesn't feel up to doing much. Hopefully that will end soon.

Squeaks is back to eating and seems fine again so I guess we are out of the woods there.

Glad to hear Mystyc continues to improve. Hope she gets released from jail soon. I bet she's longing for a run (pun intended LOL).

Hope your ride on 43 is uneventful. Continued well wishes to TRB. Oh, and to Squeaks, too. lol

I am so glad this turned out well for you. Enjoy your ride and here's wishing you a nice calm, no sickness or injury, for at least the next ten years!!!