Sign in to follow this  
Marilyn Dendy

What Is Going On With My Posts?

Hi, I have 3 problems that need fixing and I don't know how. I am one of the older then dirt people so that explains a lot I guess.

The first problem is that the total of my posts never changes. It seems to be stuck on #178.

The second problem is that I seem to be the only person on HC that has 3 small squares bellow my name area. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it?

The third problem is that I can't get a picture on my avatar. I follow the directions someone posted and nothing.

One problem solved, I just don't know why.

I still have those squares, it says warning. What does that mean and how do I get rid of it.

How can I get a picture on my avatar? I followed directions some one posted but didn't work fo me.

I have those little squares under my name too, but don't see them under anyone else's name. I think that's for if you've been a baaaaaad HCer, and one of the mods has to warn you about your posts.

I don't know about the avatar pic. I don't have one, and haven't tried to post one.

I have not ever been bad so that's not it.

I did have trouble logging on several months ago and had to have help. I have never been warned by the mods. I am more a lurker then a poster and I don't get nasty with anyone on HC so I can't explain why I've been singled out for the warning squares if that's what it is.

I wish I could get hold of a mod or someone to tell me why.

I've never been in trouble either, but those little boxes are there, along w/the word warning. You could try to pm one of the mods, or post in the newbie area. There would probably be a better chance of someone "important" seeing it there.

The small squares are for warnings. If you haven't been in trouble, your's should say 0% and the squares should be light grey. You can only see your own warning boxes but everyone has one.

Edited by Quartermutt

YOU are the only one that can see your warn boxes. NO ONE else. Can you see other people's 'warn' under their member number(same location as yours)? Same thing with yours and other people.

Avatar, I can't help with. I just paste a picture from my PB account.

Are you talking about the little squares under "newbie"? I think that's just an indicator of how many posts you've got.

the easiest way to get a Avatar is load your pix in Photobucket,(free)and you can make them the extra small and they work great!! you can also use the small&med size for your Signature. Jackie's face below is the small size my Avatar was created on photobucket for free!!