You can read more about the project(s) here: http://www.smithmag.net/sixword-momoirs/

But basically....the background is that as legend goes, Ernest Hemmingway was asked to write a full story in only 6 words. And his response was "For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn"

So this online mag held a contest, published a book full of 'em. Some are really intriguing.

Well back in early Sept when I was researching doing NaNoWriMo and talking to D2 about it, he mentioned that he'd thought about writing a screen play. Turns out they have a month program for that too....but he said he just didn't have time. And that's when I ran across 6 words. So I told him that maybe THAT was more up his alley! LOL Something quite brief. His response? A 6 word email that read, "He now knows dating websites work."

Since then, we send our 6 words back and forth each day via email or text. It's a fun little way to communicate...kind of like finding a nice note packed in with your lunch. Probably kind of cheesy, but we've been having fun with it and I thought I'd see what kind of 6 words you all could come up with.

Horse related, life related, what you're doing today related...whatever. Give it a shot!

BuddyRoo's 6 for the day:

Up early. Stay Late. Start over.

BTW, I think it's wonderful that you and D2 have this. It's not corny. I think it's things like this that make the best memories.

Hubby and I have something like that and still brings a smile to my face when I see it.

Oh I had forgotten that site Broo! It's great. Since I usually use 12 words where one would suffice, this type of thing is really tough for me. However, maybe it will teach me to be more concise.

Mine for today...

Studying Photoshop. Very complex. Slowly learning.

I love it. My husband and I met online 7 years ago, we lived far apart and did lots and lots of emailing. Until a few months ago, we always emailed each other daily, and I was just thinking today that we have slacked off to just once in a while. Maybe we'll do the 6 words, it's a great idea.

My words today

Raining, no ride. Warm at home.