mrsimps

13 Days Of Halloween

So, you don't like dolls much, huh? [bat Eyelashes]

No.. No.. I LOVE DOLLS! I have too many dolls already! Dolls all over the place...

*mumbles and stumbles off shivering*

Oh shucks!

I was hoping it would scare you! lol

Yah, dolls are a little freaky. Especially those ones with real looking eyes that watch you all over the room. Hate those.

I also have an adversion to clowns in case you haven't noticed what I've been drawn to posting here!

Y'all are some sick, twisted ... oh wait, can't say that ...

Well, you ARE sick and twisted! <shudder>

Dolls are creepy ... I remember a movie from years ago, or rather, a Night Gallery show, I think that had this African voodoo doll or something that was going around killing people. It still freaks me out!

And I do NOT like Pennywise! Thanks to him, clowns are even MORE creepy than they ever were before! "We all float down here ..."

But the scariest SK movie for me, is one I will never ever watch again:

pet_sematary_2-3.jpg

and

petsem1b.jpg

and

pet_sematary.jpg

<off to find STRONG drugs now so I can SLEEP tonite>

Y'all are some sick, twisted ... oh wait, can't say that ...

Well, you ARE sick and twisted! <shudder>

Dolls are creepy ... I remember a movie from years ago, or rather, a Night Gallery show, I think that had this African voodoo doll or something that was going around killing people. It still freaks me out!

And I do NOT like Pennywise! Thanks to him, clowns are even MORE creepy than they ever were before! "We all float down here ..."

But the scariest SK movie for me, is one I will never ever watch again:

pet_sematary_2-3.jpg

and

petsem1b.jpg

and

pet_sematary.jpg

<off to find STRONG drugs now so I can SLEEP tonite>

I actually have the picture of Gage saved just in case. "No Fair!" Too bad that wasn't animated!

"IT" and the beloved "Pennywise" is the ONLY SK book that did me in....I don't tend to scare easy, but Old Pennywise is just to creepy and the picture of "Pennywise a watching" is the worst for me....Yuck-o

Pet Cemetery.....VERY creepy!

IT was really scary...exept for the movie end. The whole spider thing didn't work for me (the book was different). But I had issues with drains and showers for a while after watching that movie!

http://shaundavidhutchinson.com/shauniedarko/pennywise.jpg

pennywise.jpg

pennywise-clown-it.jpg

"Beep beep, Ritchie"

"STOP THAT"..........

No the book was way scarier than the movie...All though the visiual on Pennywise is just as bad as I imagined!!!!!

Edited by JPParadiseRanch

"STOP THAT"..........

No the book was way scarier than the movie...All though the visiual on Pennywise is just as bad as I imagined!!!!!

2405149879_9760240fa9_o.jpg

We all float down here!

horror-6.jpg

ring_7.jpg

the-grudge-2.jpg

ju-on-the-grudge-2-800-75.jpg

Yes. I was going down the Grudge or the Ring path for a bit too! Got a couple of those saved!

the-grudge-20041015042849879-000.jpg

Nice... The Shining!

shining_shot2l.jpg

Edited by mrs

That is the line I remember the most..."We all float down here"....God that is so creepy...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh "Redrum".........Ohhhh another good one....Not nearly as bad as "It", but still good..."Here's Johnny"

Hehe! I made sure to keep my volume down on that one. It's not the image that gets me, it's the scream that usually comes with the image. Good one though, Kristina!

One of my favorites.... Not as scary as It. Tim Curry scared the beep out of me when it came out.

Edited by Coops Zippo

First one got me cause I had the sound up, 2nd one didn't cause I turned it off! See I told you it the scream not the image. hehehe!