mrsimps

13 Days Of Halloween

Nope, sorry Kristina. No scare on those last 2 of yours. Nice try though. hehehe!

Love 'em Fudge! Welcome to the Halloween Spirit!!! hehehe!

I'm so glad you're finally getting into the spirit Fudge!!!! :D

Oh crap - bahhumbug! (Sp?)

If you can't beat em', join em, huh?

Darn you Mrs....Don't do that, lol. I have always been scared of stuff under the bed and in the closet.

I hope to have a little something for everybody on this post by Halloween!

Sweet lady...you have serious issues! hehehe...may I recommend a therapist? hehe [ROTFL]

You're starting to sound like my husband. :indifferent: Well, except for that sweet part. Well, and the lady part too. But the rest of it is dead on. [ROTFL]

OMG guys!!! I'll bet I can't even put 13 pictures in one post!!! I should have reserved the first reply for more pictures! *whaaaa*

Oh well, it was worth it to have Spotted look. :D

Does anyone know where TheSugarLady is? She would have fun on a post like this I think.

Edited by mrs

:shocked: Note to self: Don't look at this thread EVER again......

I can handle anything but Chuckie. Wow. I almost peed myself lol. Seriously, my brother made me watch that as a kid and I made my mom put all of my (very expensive) American Girl dolls in the attic and lock it for like years. I had 5 of them and my grandmother hand sewed all of their clothes. I feel horrible about it now, but I'm still scared of them lol. I also slept in my parents bed for like a year lol I was like 6 or 7. That movie scarred me for life...seriously. I remember when they started selling the dolls and I was so freaked out that my brother or one of my friends would get one. *shudders*

Oh yeah!

This?

mog.jpg

Yea, THAT thing! All of them! I could learn how to knit & make them little sweater pants to keep their tails warm, & scare the bejeezus outta the mail lady! She thinks the Boxers & Pug are scary, lol!!!

Why do I keep coming back to this??? I hate this...and here I am on page 4...MRS...you are a sick woman! hehe....All of you...sick,...hehe

Why do I keep coming back to this??? I hate this...and here I am on page 4...MRS...you are a sick woman! hehe....All of you...sick,...hehe

see.... you all can think I'm a biah.. you all can think I'm... whatev...

But THIS post makes me happy.

:shocked: Note to self: Don't look at this thread EVER again......

I can handle anything but Chuckie. Wow. I almost peed myself lol. Seriously, my brother made me watch that as a kid and I made my mom put all of my (very expensive) American Girl dolls in the attic and lock it for like years. I had 5 of them and my grandmother hand sewed all of their clothes. I feel horrible about it now, but I'm still scared of them lol. I also slept in my parents bed for like a year lol I was like 6 or 7. That movie scarred me for life...seriously. I remember when they started selling the dolls and I was so freaked out that my brother or one of my friends would get one. *shudders*

prod_885_26158.gif

Note to...self? nah... note to Monet. This didn't make the top ten.

I would love to spend an hour making you remember Chucky. Sadly, I have 8/7 days to remind one last person that "spit is scary out there"!!!

I could spend a day on chucky and his bride!!!

Gotta keep this thread going with some Zombies and Ghouls.

01azombie_eating_flesh.gif

funnygifformyspaceeleven.gif

U wait for the zombies. You'll LOVE them. Better than these... if maybe a little more graphic. *innocence*

Hot dog~!!

I want one of those^^. [bat Eyelashes]

I LOVED Invasion of the Body Snatchers. It spooked me like Amityville Horror and the first Alien Movie. Forever these movies will affect how I think about life!!!!

Yea, THAT thing! All of them! I could learn how to knit & make them little sweater pants to keep their tails warm, & scare the bejeezus outta the mail lady! She thinks the Boxers & Pug are scary, lol!!!

You know.. .seriously dude....

There's something wrong with your whole post...the knitting.. the little tails...

Yah... ok.

You know.. .seriously dude....

There's something wrong with your whole post...the knitting.. the little tails...

Yah... ok.

Irony at it's richest...mrs telling somebody else they have issues. [ROTFL]