Meghan Colligan

If You Could Own An H C Horse...

WOOOOOOOOT! someone picked my boy! [Yay]

There's a few others i'd pick besides Jasper...i'm just at a loss for who at this point. Although Red's cute little Zippy could have a home here anytime.

Bumper

*sniff sniff*

I picked Panny first ... I get first dibs on him! He was even on my short list!

:happy0203:

Rommie, Psaint, Andi's jake, they all make my short list... but the one that always makes me drool when i see pictures is that big black and white drafty beast in Alaskandraft's sig. I can never remember his name but he makes me catch my breath.

*sniff sniff*

I picked Panny first ... I get first dibs on him! He was even on my short list!

:happy0203:

HOW did i miss that?????

I must be senile...but since you're a year older than me...

[Crazy]

Bumper

i LOVE this thread!

Top of my list is Andi's Snickers! Jake is gorgeous to but I would have to fight to many people for him! So far I only have to fight Taire and i'm one state closer than her so i can get a jump start on the race to pick her up!

I also like one of Oz's babies from this year(which is odd since i'm not an arab person...) Can't remember his name but he's a bay with a super cute marking on his head!

Oh! and if my gelding was already miffed about running out of treats this evening he would be VERY upset about not making it on any lists! (No seriously! the spoiled baby thought the sky was falling when he only got two treats....did i mention he's spoiled?)

My list for horses that I drool over would be waaaaay longer than 5 and no way to cut it down! Pretty much anything over 15 h and under saddle.

I do have a short list though:

I WANT manes' Millie. Can't you just see the tandem hitch?

staticelectricity029.jpg

Snow.jpg

I am also maddly in love with luvall's Super!

Sorry, but good mules are just so hard to come by!

1) Jasper

2) BelueHorses- Boomer

3) Andi's- Jake

4) any of ccj's horses :) haha,

5) Wouldn't mind having Panny in my backyard either!

Gah there's SO many! most of the ones I picked are performance horses... haha but there's like a ton of horses I'd love to own from here!

1) Jasper

2) BelueHorses- Boomer

3) Andi's- Jake

4) any of ccj's horses :) haha,

5) Wouldn't mind having Panny in my backyard either!

Gah there's SO many! most of the ones I picked are performance horses... haha but there's like a ton of horses I'd love to own from here!

Aw thanks Eski.

I'd pick Tele-Tubby but he EATS to dam much!!!

[ROTFL]

Bumper

WOOOOOOOOT! someone picked my boy! [Yay]

Bumper

I've admired him for a while & you never know, by the time I hit 50 I *might* be ready to go around the barrels a little faster than a trot. [ROTFL]

I've admired him for a while & you never know, by the time I hit 50 I *might* be ready to go around the barrels a little faster than a trot. [ROTFL]

LOL well, Panny will adjust himself to the rider. He's basically a lazy horse so if you want to just lope...he will.

And an FYI...he likes carrots and apples but he'll dig through your pockets for a pellet of any sort. :winking:

Bumper

1.) i would have chosen Winnie, Phurgus' little grey pony... i LOVE ponies.

2.) Psaint

3.) Rommie

4.) Fagan

5.) the fruit brothers... I couldn't choose one :)

Id want

Rednecks horse Daisy

Spiffys horse Driften

Iluvspots paints

Edited by vicklynn

And I want Equinitis' Freckles~!! [Yay]

Wouldn't he look good pulling a wagon with Millie?

And I want Equinitis' Snow and Smokey too~!! [Yay]

img-resized.png Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1024 x 575 ] - Click to view full image

100_1439.jpg

I guess when I go visit my son, he is living in Fl, I will have to bring the mules and visit you too manes!

Awww! Donkeyotee made the list for two people!

Jumpin_horses and Andi, I'm sure he'll be quite happy with himself. Probably remind me that he has some place else to go if I dare ask him to do too much ("You big meanie! I'm going to live with Andi!").

I have admired more Arabians and Appaloosas on this board though I never was a fan prior. That does say something. :grin:

i LOVE this thread!

Top of my list is Andi's Snickers! Jake is gorgeous to but I would have to fight to many people for him! So far I only have to fight Taire and i'm one state closer than her so i can get a jump start on the race to pick her up!

I also like one of Oz's babies from this year(which is odd since i'm not an arab person...) Can't remember his name but he's a bay with a super cute marking on his head!

Oh! and if my gelding was already miffed about running out of treats this evening he would be VERY upset about not making it on any lists! (No seriously! the spoiled baby thought the sky was falling when he only got two treats....did i mention he's spoiled?)

This one??

fredjail1.jpg

Or this one??

mojun18.jpg

Soooo....nobody picked Elmer! Wonder why?

elmercloned.jpg

I'm sure Michico would be really happy to change home right now... the little snot has to work again. :tongue9:

There are so many nice horses here it's really hard to make a short list, but I'd LOVE to have Draftie's Diego, my favorite donkey and I'd kill for PMJ's (she's mostly on the dressage board) black warmblood Rubein.

LOL well, Panny will adjust himself to the rider. He's basically a lazy horse so if you want to just lope...he will.

And an FYI...he likes carrots and apples but he'll dig through your pockets for a pellet of any sort. :winking:

Bumper

LOL I could deal with that, I prefer those lazy types. Oh & we've got one oddball here *cough*Summer*cough* who goes nuts at the sight of a McDonald's bag, she's a chicken nugget freak.

And Oz , I forgot to mention your lovely Sana mare, she's a looker!!!

That is the funniest picture of him!!! OMG. I used to have a horse that did some sort of swan dance when he was feeling good. I had a boyfriend ask me if I taught it to him. *mortified* Oh.... no. No one wants their horses to look that bad! It was horrible.

[ROTFL] I had never seen him do it before or since, but it was hilarious for

a split second!

OK, there's way too many to choose from but off the top of my head in no particular order;

Pinky's Koda

LC's Donkeyotee

EH's Gulliver

Sugah's Rocky

And my boy cause he's my goober.

Ya know, I might be a bit partial, but that boy in my siggy, my Jake, is looking pretty hot for his age! Twenty-six in that picture and not acting it.

July5th2008034-1.jpg

Edited by Sorrel1

1. Crush- possum

2. Gulliver- EH

3. Fagan- Skips I think

4. Rommie- EH

5. Millie- Manes

6. Psaint- Taz

Ok, nevermind the list. Just drop everyones horses off at my house. I will take every single one. hehe.

The Pea will be so excited that other people want her. Just make sure she has her own living quarters and that they are re-enforced!

I want:

1. Drafties Tommy

2. Pink's Rebel

3. An offspring of Psaint and Mystyc

4. Mrs's Dazzle

And so many others.....

I can't tell Jake about this thread ... he is such an arrogant little snot already, it will make his head swell! [ROTFL] He does take compliments well though ... it's his daddy is the one who simply DEMANDS to be noticed! Skipper is certain that any and every person who steps foot on the property is here just to see him. Must be a guy thing!

LC: You can send Donkeyotee this direction any time you want! I'll just tell my husband I have *no* idea where that long eared critter came from but we'll have to keep him until someone shows up to claim him!

And I want to add to my "wish list" -- pretty much anything that has been born, bred, raised and trained by Cheri would be just fine with me!

Oh, and no offense to my buddy flash, but there is one I would *not* want and that would be the BBQ horse! [ROTFL]

Vicklynn, I'll tell Drifter that you like him. Hopefully it won't go to his already huge ego! hehe!

Fagan - formerly EH's

Whinney - Phurgus's

Fancy - Buddy Roo

Shakar - Abadan's stallion

43 - LTR's

But I have way more than 5 LOL!