rodeobabe

*how To Upload A Photo *

when i try to add a photo to a reply or to a new topic it takes forever and never dose upload, i have my pics on photobucket is there away to get them from there to my posts?

Thanks

Copy and paste the bottom link into your post. The one that shows up under your picture in photobucket. If that does not work, and sometimes it doesn't, then copy the direct link from the picture, click on the picture frame icon (two icons over from the smilie icon, in your post reply window), hit your back space key, and then paste the direct link into that space. That should put the picture right into your post, and you should see it there.

Good day!I agree your suggestion but you can also search it on the internet on how to upload the picture it depends where you upload your picture like Facebook,yahoo mail, twitter, multiply, flickers and Linked. Make sure you copy and paste the bottom link of you picture.

Regards,

job interview book

This helps, thanks I am new here and had the same question lol! I have my photos on Photobucket so that its very easy.