Sign in to follow this  
DaiziCrazi321a

Season Update & Pics!

So Lili was an absolute star this fall season! I haven't been on here in a while so I decided it was time to let you all know how its goin.

Loudoun Horse Trials in August was our first one since June and it went well, we finished in 8th place with some xc time penalties.

Then Maryland H.T. in October was amazing, we won our division of about 20 people!

Waredaca went well too, we placed 6th with again some unfortunate xc time penalties & a silly rail in SJ.

Then to end a great year, we won at the Rubicon H.T. this past weekend with our best dressage score of 26.3!!

All of this was at the Novice level. I owe it all to her, Lili has really been on her game these past few months. Some lessons with dressage pros have definitely helped too. Lili's going on 18 years old, so these next couple of months will be her last eventing sha-bang. I'm qualified to compete at AEC's in 2010 with her so I'm realllly hoping my parents will let me go again to end me and Lili's eventing career. I'm getting almost to the point of looking for a horse to lease to start working towards Training level, as we can't afford another horse right now, which is totally fine with me. I'm planning on keeping Lili for my high school equestrian team horse shows, and might even try some rated dressage shows as well as jumpers in the future.

Here are some pics from Rubicon! http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage....mp;g=0EBK00B22P

And for all of you who remember Daisy, she's doing just great!

You both look fantastic! Great dressage score. Lili doesn't look 18!

I hope you get to go to the AEC's, what a great way to 'retire' her!