Sign in to follow this  
ExtraHannah

Official 2009 Secret Santa - I Got My Stuff, Thread!

Oh my goodness, I think I was first! I certainly wasn't expecting anything this early! [Yay] [Yay]

But, I'm going to make everyone wait a little while. I just opened up the outer box and here is all the loot. I can't believe how many wrapped goodies were in there:

Goodies.jpg

After unloading, I put the box down in the living room for the critters to check out. Unusually, Bump is actually inside, so even she got to see it.

Bump and Nikki checking it out:

BoxNB.jpg

Gabbie was too dignified to jump in. She just sniffed and scratched her cheek on the corner flap:

BoxGabs.jpg

Burke, not surprisingly, slept through the entire process!

There is one in there for Joe and something for all the critters as well. I'm going to savor the suspense for an hour or so and wait until Joe can take a break from siding. Then we'll dive in and open. Update coming soon! :happy0203:

Edited by ExtraHannah

im not savoring the suspense. not one bit. pictures NOW!

:happy0203: :tongue9: Well, I am! I was always the kid that wanted to watch everyone else open their gifts first. Just so I could wait a little longer on mine. I'll go see if I can get Joe to come in and start opening here in a minute. [Jump]

ARG. Nice, EH. I wait for these pictures ALL year long (and hope to be someone posting pictures next year) and this is what you do?!

Do not like!!!

Amanda ;D

Oh my, my SS when overboard and did such an amazing job! I love everything! [Yay]

Pictures are uploading now.

Extra would you change your title.

to 2009 Official SS I got my box

Sure thing Tuck! I will do that now.

Somebody needs to let sorrel1 know to post her pictures over here, she got her SS gifts yesterday. :smilie:

Somebody needs to let sorrel1 know to post her pictures over here, she got her SS gifts yesterday. :smilie:

Oops! Sorry, I totally missed that thread.

OK, my SS went completely overboard, but she did so well! Here is everything (Except Joe's. Will open that later and post an additional picture.) :

Everything.jpg

I got:

Three lovely picture frames. Maybe now I'll finally print and frame some of my pictures.

Wonderful, soft, fuzzy purple pajamas! I'll be wearing those tonight!

Nice fuzzy socks.

A beautiful, slate Welcome sign for my barn. [Yay]

Really pretty, horse necklace and earrings. The necklace says, "freedom, power, new journeys" and more.

A white lily and lavender oil diffuser. I can't wait to try that out! I've never had one, but love the scent.

The coolest chocolate CD with my very own Gulliver printed right on it!!

Nikki got a huge tennis ball.

Burke got a wonderfully soft, squeeky monkey.

The horses got peppermint treats.

And the kitties each got a jar of kitty treats.

Individual pictures of some items in the next thread...

My lovely Welcome sign:

Welcome-Sign.jpg

The necklace and earrings (and bookmark! I didn't realize):

NecklaceEtc.jpg

My chocolate CD! How cool is that? I don't know that I'll be able to bring myself to eat it:

GullyCD.jpg

Gabbie with the kitty treats. They both already had one and love them!

KittyTreats.jpg

Nikki with her ball:

NickBall.jpg

Burke LOVES his monkey:

BurkeMonkey3.jpg

BurkeMonkey.jpg

And lastly. Bump molesting my socks. She has this thing about fleece. It takes her back to kittenhood and she starts kneading and sucking on it! She never damages anything though:

BumpSocks.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you SS! I just adore everything! Now to try to figure out who my sender was.

ETA: Joe finally finished up and opened his gift. He got an awesome flannel shirt with a hood! As he said, perfect for a bald dude who gets cold. He said to say thank you very much SS. This shirt is going to get a lot of use this winter! Joe's wearing his shirt and I'm getting ready to go put on my warm jammies.

JoeJersey.jpg

Edited by ExtraHannah

I totally love that necklace and earrings set. I'm boring and tend to keep the same necklace and earrings (and nose stud, hah) in all the time, but would totally switch things up for those. How pretty!

I love the pictures!!

Amanda :D

Aren't they pretty paso? I really like them as well. And yes, I have a bad habit of never changing mine either. I will be now though!

I racked up, didn't I audrey?? :happy0203: Now I just have to figure out who my wonderful SS was, so I can properly thank them.

I pm`ed Sorrel her thread had dropped 3 pages back. One of the reasons we like to name it this. It does not get lost and when i need it for next year I can find it.

SO, where was it from? Cute kitty lovin' on your socks and I LOVE Burke with the monk! Nikki and Gabby are adorable also....thanks for all of the cool pics! I just tuned in so luckily I didn't have to wait...I am SO impatient! LOL

You done good, EH! I think I know who it's from but I'm not sayin' ;)

Is my SS Demon's Mom?? I'm partially guessing here, but that's my first best bet.

Oh and Joe loves his gift! I'm going to go back and add his pic and info in my picture post...

WOW~!! Your SS done very, very good by you Extre. [Not Worthy] I too am dying to find out who sent you that awesome package.

All your animals are so cute with their new stuff. I don't think I could eat that CD either, but If I had a chocolate emergency, I might think about it. [Crazy]

Here's my stuff from the post I made. I guess this is only part of it. [Yay]

I'll be darned! I'm the first...yay! [Yay]

downsized_1120091606.jpg

I got a HC cookbook, a HC keychain, two HC bumper stickers, and two HC decals. And, the sneaky person is either a HC employee or they talked someone at HC into putting a card in the box with the order. Now how am I going to figure out who my Secret Santa is?

Well, whoever it is, thank you! I can't wait to sit down and look over the cookbook!!

I love the Welcome sign.

So do I. My hubby and I were in TSC, and he told me we had to spend $100. That sign was one of the things I grabbed to get to the $100. :grin: I had been drooling over it for about a month, but couldn't justify buying it.