Sign in to follow this  
ExtraHannah

Official 2009 Secret Santa - I Got My Stuff, Thread!

Niiice prezzies EH. [Not Worthy] You have an awesome SS. Now doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy, and in the Xmas spirit?

Niiice prezzies EH. [Not Worthy] You have an awesome SS. Now doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy, and in the Xmas spirit?

Completely and totally Mudder! It made me feel pretty special too. That's nice.

Great stuff EH. Love the welcome sign the horses look like Friesans (sp?) don't they? And the CD with Gully is awesome. Can't wait for everyone's gifts to start arriving and we get to see what everyone got.

Hey Mudder is their a list of everyone who signed up for the SS exchange? That way we have a list to check to try and guess who our SS happens to be. Or are you gonna make us work to figure it out?

Great stuff EH. Love the welcome sign the horses look like Friesans (sp?) don't they? And the CD with Gully is awesome.

They do look like Friesians! And, it's in my farm colors too. Black, silver (gray) and hunter green. :happy0203:

Well since the packages are being sent already, I guess I am going to have to start wearing more clothes in the mornings.

I don't want my mail person to see me half naked. I run around most of the day in my night shirt only.

Well since the packages are being sent already, I guess I am going to have to start wearing more clothes in the mornings.

I don't want my mail person to see me half naked. I run around most of the day in my night shirt only.

Sounds like YOUR SS needs to get YOU some jammie bottoms! LOL

You guys get to open SS gifts as soon as you get them?! Early Xmas is great! [Jump]

If you don't figure out who sent it, does everybody confess at some point?

What great gifts! It will be fun to watch as this thread unfolds as everyone gets theirs. Hopefully I will participate in next year's exchange and will start getting ideas now!

Oh man ... COOL stuff!

I need to add more things to my box for my recipient. It's going out this coming week ... I'm afraid mine will pale by comparison to some SS's! But it's not my fault! I think I have gotten my recipient pretty much everything on her list but she really didn't list much "big" stuff. I just hope she likes it!

Of course, we'll never know if the recipients of the gifts are unhappy with their presents ...

<sigh>

EH, give me that chocolate CD and I will tell you who your secret santa was. Cause I know. :)

So I'm guessing I guessed wrong?? Darn it! How about HFF? I'm going through the really nice people that I know live in TN. :tongue9:

And NOPE - that's my Gulliver and he's staying here. The real one and the chocolate one!

It's started!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Great prezzies EH! Love the welcome sign and the chocolate CD with Gullie on it!

Sorrel, you'll LOVE that cookbook. I got one last year in the SS exchange and I love it, so do the kids. Yummm.

EH, give me that chocolate CD and I will tell you who your secret santa was. Cause I know. :)

[ROTFL]

Good try, pinky.

EH, give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt.

Great gifts guys!

Andi, I'm in the same boat. I feel like I didn't do much but I got things that my SS said they liked. Hopefully they like what I got them.

I am addressing mine this morning and should go out in the mail today. If I make it in time. We shall see.

EH you guessed right, it was me! I'm glad you like everything I had a wonderful time shopping for you. Actually most of the stuff that I had bought throughout the year worked out wonderful cause it was on your list. I just had to do a little personalizing and was done. Actually I was done then found the shop that does the CD and had to take something out and add the CD so I could stay with the limit. But I just had to get the CD and I debated with myself over who to put on it. But I found that beautiful pic of Gully and knew I had to use it.

What a nice package! I almost feel bad as I didn't get anything for the others (Animals) just my person. Maybe I'll go buy more.

Ahh. I always feel bad when I look at what others receive and think I didn't send enough