Sign in to follow this  
ExtraHannah

Official 2009 Secret Santa - I Got My Stuff, Thread!

SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got mine! Not much will make me squeal, but this certainly did! I'm TOTALLY surprised by what I got. But sorry, the camera is dead as a doornail, so you all will have to wait an hour or so for it to charge up for pics :happy0203:

But my SS, who I am guessing is Quarters N' Paints?? Andi? Although Andi has been being sneaky and saying she's shipping from a different town. But whichever one it was, you did AMAZING! I was floored when I saw Slider's present! THANK YOU!

Whoot!!!! I hope your camera charges real quick! I wanna see!!!!!

I'm gettin' all sorts of excited about this, I want my prezzie soon!!! hehe!

Anyone that has not sent yet,Counting today you have 5 mailing days left. Do not bring it down to the wire and then not get it shipped before the deadline.

Because your name goes on my list and you will never get to participate in another exchange.

are you sending an email back to let us know we're in the clear...when we are of course. If we shipped that is..when we shipped.

And Paula = thats a big fail. Ladies charge your cameras :P

Ok, I got it to charge somewhat.

Here is what greeted me

presents.jpg

Here is what made me squeal! I've always wanted one of these! It was the last thing I opened, and I thought already that I had made out like a bandit, but this was the icing on the cake!

halter.jpg

Here is all of my loot! A fancy hoof pick (I've been eyeing these for quite some time!) a new brush, a scraper, some show conditioner (will put that to use next year!) a cute notepad, a Bad Cat book, a really cool glass horse light, and some chocolates that may or may not have been eaten already!

cats.jpg

And here is Jasper with the cat's presents, this is right before all heck broke loose and he went insane!! Little did you know the tissue paper was a present too did you!?

jpres.jpg

Here is what happened to the tissue paper...It still sounds like WWIII is going on in my kitchen, all 3 of them are at it now.

I can't say thank you enough, and since Andi said no, THANK YOU QUARTERS N' PAINTS!!!! You way outdid yourself. Thank you :) I will get Slider modeling his new halter pictures tomorrow, I'm still stuck without a car

Edited by scapoose

You're welcome!!! :happy0203: I was going to be tricky and send it to my parents back east, then have them mail it... but I didn't want you to have to wait that long. OMG, I love the video of your cats too! I bet the tissue paper smells like my critters, because you know how they like to help with wrapping. Anyhow, I'm glad you like it... It's been a LONG week at work and this totally made my day!

I wanted to get you a navy and tan halter... but they were sold out of those... so I'm happy to see the navy and blue turned out ok!

You're welcome!!! :happy0203: I was going to be tricky and send it to my parents back east, then have them mail it... but I didn't want you to have to wait that long. OMG, I love the video of your cats too! I bet the tissue paper smells like my critters, because you know how they like to help with wrapping. Anyhow, I'm glad you like it... It's been a LONG week at work and this totally made my day!

I wanted to get you a navy and tan halter... but they were sold out of those... so I'm happy to see the navy and blue turned out ok!

I can't say thank you enough. It's been a bad week here too, but this made my day totally :) Oh the Randolph wrapping paper totally cracked me up! My camera won't get a good picture of it, I'll have to use my hubby's Iphone when he gets home to get it. I think I may send it to Fail Blog!

I bought that from the neighbor kid last year for a school fundraiser (obviously got my money's worth there :rolleye0014:) ... and I didn't notice at first. But isn't it HILARIOUS?!?! The poor little robin is pretty wonky too (and what does a robin have to do with Christmas, anyhow?)

my box is done and is ready to be mailed on friday. The gift i was waiting on arrived today. So thats a good thing. Just have to address is and wait till payday to send it out. Which is friday.

wonder who will get it [Question]

I love this part. Seeing all the great presents put together with love from all the SSantas.

I'm still waiting on one more thing to arrive. If it doesn't get here soon I will ship soon. That is if I haven't already shipped [Question]

Nice! Can't wait to see pictures on Slider. I think those colors will really stand out!

We have great SS's on this board, don't we?? I love following the thread and seeing everyone's great boxes.

Wow Scap~!!

Q&P did a helluva job on your box~!! What a great idea, giving a personalized halter~!!

The cats are a riot~!!!

This thread is the most fun I have all year on the forums.

Seeing all the caring and sharing that everyone shows to each other. Makes the season so much nicer.

Way cool Scap! Good job QnP! You made a haul big time!

And I *love* the video! I bet QnP sprinkled some cat nip on there! [ROTFL]

Ok I've got good news and bad news....

Good News: I got my package!!! It's from my HC SS buddy from Oregon and since I only know 2 people from there and one has been guessed, I'm guess Andi.

Bad News: It's in Columbus and I'm at my parents.

Good New: Hubby will bring it up to me.

Bad News: It won't be until later in the day tomorrow.

Ok I've got good news and bad news....

Good News: I got my package!!! It's from my HC SS buddy from Oregon and since I only know 2 people from there and one has been guessed, I'm guess Andi.

Bad News: It's in Columbus and I'm at my parents.

Good New: Hubby will bring it up to me.

Bad News: It won't be until later in the day tomorrow.

And more bad news ...

It's not ME!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

There are LOTS of us Oregonians!

Can't wait to see what you got though ...

dang it...

hmmm.....

Can't they give us a list of buddies from each state, it would make my guessing SO much easier.

Has anyone gotten a microwave recently? The husband tells me it's in a microwave box.

Bumpin up. Who let this fall to page 2? For shame.

Great gifts have been gotten so far. I love the anticipation of waiting for everyone to receive their gifts. This has been a great exchange! Bummer, I missed out on the sign up date. I still get enjoyment out of watching and reading.

People better get on the stick and getting to sending.

I will put you name on the forums for all to see if you do not ship by the deadline.

You need to contact Mudder with your Number ASAP after you ship.

People better get on the stick and getting to sending.

I will put you name on the forums for all to see if you do not ship by the deadline.

You need to contact Mudder with your Number ASAP after you ship.

Ou~ggggggggg~h~!! [shocked]

And she will do it too~!!

They don't call her "Terrible Tuck the Terminator" fer nuthin' ya know. :indifferent:

I love the video Scap [ROTFL]

Great boxes so far! I'm a slacker and haven't sent mine out, so I'm not too ansy about receiving one yet. After I send is when I get super impatient [Crazy]

Maneziwhatevertheycallyou, I have done it before. And i have no problems doing it again if it is needed.

There are many SS people we have not even seen or heard from much.Since this has started.