Sign in to follow this  
ExtraHannah

Official 2009 Secret Santa - I Got My Stuff, Thread!

I have no pm`s in my box as to someone that has not gotten yet. I do know we are lacking a few SS pictures of gifts tho.

Nobody but me got anything? Or are ya just waiting for the pics to load? :happy0203:

Edited by luther

Really really amazing gifts everyone! This is my first year doign the exchange, and while I was super stoked on my package when I sent it, I am feeling like I didnt do such a hot job putting together my package, but I will do better next year!

I disagree with this! I love, love, LOVE the blanket and have to keep stealing it back from my cat. it went black friday shopping with me because I forgot my coat. i can't use the ornaments because we don't really have a tree (we'll be away from the apartment from the 20th until Jan. 3rd) and I don't want either my mother or my MIL to steal them. The darn cat keeps trying to get at the cat nip stuff, so it's on top of the bookshelf so she doesn't consume the entire bag. The towels are on the fridge and stove and we love seeds! I love the lotion and spray, they smell super good, and I love that kind of yarn, though I haven't started a project with it. I have 2 different projects started and am hoping to finish them before i start another. I promise you did an AWESOME job!

You did an awesome job!!

Those wind chimes have such a happy tinkle sound. Very soothing. I look at them out my kitchen window. It makes me smile. Now that's a gift that keeps on giving.

Thanks so much [Huggy]

Any more boxes to be received? Who hasn't posted pics of what they got? We have had some super boxes this year, what a great place to be a member of!!!

Oh and my boots are still keeping my feet nice and warm and toasty, dry when it rains!! Love my socks and cap too. And the brushes are wonderful, just ask the horses!! Hubby absolutely loves his cap, he has been wearing it every single day since he got it. Says its the most comfortable cap he has ever had. Taz has finished the bully sticks, with gusto I might add. Buddy loves his treats, picky little thing and the horses have just about devoured the cookies.

Ethan's tree will go up this Saturday with the special ornaments from HGS on it.

HGS Thank you so much for all my gifts, you are a truly wonderful SS!!!

Nope,QH, it's not finished yet. We're still looking for more pics, maybe Tuck or Mudder will post a list of who hasn't posted them. I also think they are going post a list of who everybody had for a SS, for those that didn't figure it out. It's been fun watching this happen.

Nope,QH, it's not finished yet. We're still looking for more pics, maybe Tuck or Mudder will post a list of who hasn't posted them. I also think they are going post a list of who everybody had for a SS, for those that didn't figure it out. It's been fun watching this happen.

The list doesn't get posted til after Christmas on another thread :]

Hopefully those people post pictures. I know a certain someone didn't and I really hope she does.

I was asked to post this here as well:

I'm sure you've all noticed I haven't been around for sometime, a lot going

on right now. It's been a rough time for awhile now, but something wonderful

brought a smile to my face today.

I have a secret Santa out there that "Wuvs" me and sent me such wonderful gifts!

It's a lovely LL. Bean tote with my name on it, some lotion, shampoo and conditoner

chapstick, wet ones [ROTFL] two packets of stomach soother for horses and a beautiful

card with my very own poem. And it looks like homemade cookies that my kids are

eyeballing.

img-resized.png Reduced: 64% of original size [ 799 x 530 ] - Click to view full imageDSC_0004.jpg

I'm sitting here in tears at the thoughtfulness as I don't think I've been a very good girl

this year, but appreciate my Santa ever so much.

Please someone *Tuck* give me an idea who it is?

Whomever you are, I Wuvs you right back and you made this lady smile today which

hasn't happened in quite some time [Huggy]

I was asked to post here as well

even though I wasn't on the exchange ..I to received a nice gift.

I really appriciate it..

Thank-you ,Thank -you Very much..for the nice gifts....

they will come in handy.

the cookies will be gone tonight...

IMG_0857.jpg

Those are nice, but I think Theo got someone else' package. That bag doesn't say Theo.

Anybody else?

Ok, So I'm at my moms but I don't have my camera. I can take pics with my phone but I can't get them on the computer unless someone else is able to and I can just text them ...

Ride, do you have a PhotoBucket account? If you do you can send them to PB from the phone.

BTW,,,,,,,,,,,,,, This is HC, you're suppose to take a camera EVERYWHERE. :happy0203:

Go to the page where you upload on PB. There's a section that says "FROM". It has a list (my computer, web URL, mobile phone, etc. Click mobile phone, it should give you instructions. If not, we'll find a way to make it happen.

I found the directions below.

http://tutorials.photobucket.com/tutorial_6.html

Edited by luther

Create an album on Photobucket for "Mobile Uploads" while you're there. Then look for the email link address on the left. Maybe that will allow more than one photo to show up in your album. I didn't have an album set up for that purpose and I emailed more than one photo, but only the last one made it to my default album. Don't know if it was overwritten or what. Haven't tried since creating the special album, but PB does state to make one, so maybe that's where mine went wrong. The address is different than for the default album.

Good luck.

Ok, I've got it! (Along with abut 8 texts from PB per upload ... )

Everything together

1261612283-1.jpg

Sanders Mini Pecan Titans and Neutrogena hand cream! It's the perfect size to just throw in my purse. I get such dry skin in the winter, this will be great to have!

1261612978.jpg

And a pic of my wearing the socks!

1261613613.jpg

Socks, Matching gloves and scarf. I really needed a new scarf for the barn, I've been using my good one and it's starting to smell lol

1261613172.jpg

Nicker Makers horse treats and Tazo black tea. I've already had a cup and it's really yummy!

1261613583.jpg

The best IMO, a really nice picture frame to hang on the wall.

1261613604.jpg

Ride, you did good, greats gifts. Do you know who sent them? I especially like the frames & could put them to good use.

Glad I could help ya.

Oh, you want a hint? Don't bother to find out who it might be. Find out who it aint. Your SS will be among the others.

Edited by luther

Well last weekend I tried to make a list of everyone in the exchange and who had been confirmed as someone else's SS ... I think I ended up with about10 people left on my list. But I left that list at home and I don't feel like making a whole new one. It took me 3 hours to make!!! LOL

Oh nice gifts. I like the picture frames.

pssssssssttttttttttt buddy i posted the list of everyone. Me thinks you need to do a search