Sign in to follow this  
DaiziCrazi321a

Aec's 2010 Anyone!?

I was hoping to go to the AEC's in 2010 but it looks like I'll be shooting for the 2011 ones as my goal.

I only have one recognized event planned for next year. In June, the weekend before my birthday. :)

And then it's off to college...lol.

I have went for the past 2 years at lamplight BN and novice :) I won't be able to go this year if I qualify or not because I have a surgery in july that will put me out of the season for the rest of the year. I am still going to try and take my 5 yr old to as many shows and get my other horse back in gear - want to do training this year, we were last year, but got hurt at AEC and had 5 months off.

I hope you have fun though! Its a really cool experience!!

fluffntux- oh awesome! i went the past two years too, both at BN at lamplight! in '07 i took my retired horse daisy and then in '08 i took Lili, the one i'm planning on bringing again this year.. i didn't go in '09 because of school stuff... but yeah it was the best times of my lifeeee, soo cool. this will be my first time going novice at them, it'll be fun! I have some harder events planned for the summer to prepare (: