Sign in to follow this  
spacytracy

Anyone In The Ne/se Pa Area?

I've been a long-time H/J person, and in the last few years dabbled in dressage. My pony and I like to do everything. I get bored easily and I think he enjoys different challenges.

Anyway, I finally got a trailer again and am itching to hit the road! I'd love to start eventing but I need help finding a good trainer in the Lehigh Valley area.

Is there anyone on here in the area that can help? I'm also interested in going to the local parks (green lane, bucks) to do some trail riding/ cross country jumps, but don't want to go alone.

I'm in the southeast part of PA. The barn I'm at is literally 5mins away from Green Lane Park.

I can think of maybe 2 trainers in your area. PM me for more information! :)

Are you near Burgundy Hollow? Jabe Corey does clinics there every now and than. I know she teaches at a farm I can't remember the name though. Sorry I know more dressage barn up towards your way. If you go to Green Lane I would be willing to meet up with you. Just woulf preder to wait until spring again. The recent weather has not been to pleasant.

While it would be too far probably for you to do lessons, there's someone in this area that has a schooling cross country course set up. Here's a link if you want to look into it.

Hey Spacy,

There are a couple good trainers in the area. Go to buckscountyhorsepark.org (i think it's org) and you should be able to find some trainers there. The Bucks County Horse Park has some great xc jumps and trails. when are you available to ride? I would be glad to show you around. It is a members club so you'd have to pay a day pass fee which should be listed on the website. Let me know when you want to ride and I'll be glad to meet a fellow HC'r. And anyone else that would want to go is more than welcome.

Are you near Burgundy Hollow? Jabe Corey does clinics there every now and than. I know she teaches at a farm I can't remember the name though. Sorry I know more dressage barn up towards your way. If you go to Green Lane I would be willing to meet up with you. Just woulf preder to wait until spring again. The recent weather has not been to pleasant.

Jane teaches out of Travelda Farm. She is just amazing and can work with ANY horse and rider. I had some lessons with her in school and still remember all the great advice she offered!

Where are you at 3day? I'm ten mins outside Green Lane.

Jane teaches out of Travelda Farm. She is just amazing and can work with ANY horse and rider. I had some lessons with her in school and still remember all the great advice she offered!

Where are you at 3day? I'm ten mins outside Green Lane.

Which part of Green Lane?The blue or red trail?

Why dont we all try to get together over the holiday break? It sounds like we are all pretty close to each other.

We could go to either Green Lane Park ( Knight Rd entrance) or

Bucks County Horse Park.

How does the Saturday after Christmas sound?

That'd be fun! I could prob get our entire barn out that ways?

I'm off the backside of Spring Mount. I'd just go down 29 past Crazy Carls and could make that left to get back on the Knight Road Entrance.

http://flyinghorsefarm.wordpress.com/

Anyone else interested for a Green Lane meet-up?

3Day - I just realized "PonyBoy" = Lauren and THE PonyBoy!!!!!

Works for me!

Js - I knew you up at Janes, it's great to hear you have your own place now.

Aww that's actually my friends barn! But someday!!!