Norcalracer88

Do You Have A Stallion?

Ok I'll bite. Here is our stud colt. He's 4 coming 5. Was started late due to personal reasons. I had 2 children in 2 years! That kept me pretty busy! lol

Naughty By Review APHA http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/naughty+by+review

The plan is to get him proven over the next couple years in ranch horse/cowhorse and versatility. He has around 120 days training on him. With some trail work and a couple shows under his belt.

November550.jpg

November561.jpg

November382.jpg

He's starting to get his stops. I'll need some updated pictures though. This is from a while ago.

November358.jpg

November248.jpg

November272.jpg

November386.jpg

thor16-1-1.jpg

DSCI0304.jpg

more coming....

Most people on HC know Duns of Impact aka Jr. We purchased him as a coming 3 yr old and have done all the training. Shown him in halter & roping with AQHA, and many of the events with the FQHR association.

But anyways this is Jr. in his winter woolies

2009_1205JrPicts090004-a.jpg

In OK city at the USTRC Nationals

2009_110309USTRCFinals0049.jpg

Practicing this summer

2009_0930ropingatdwaynes0013.jpg

Here is the link to view the majority of Jr foals.See my babies!

Loots Custom Harley- bay overo 2005 Stallion by CC Loots Choclatechip out of my mare Misty.

harleyfacing.jpg

Goofing off

harleyprancing.jpg

Loots Choclate Legacy-Bella out of Sonnys Chica Bonita

bellalayingdown.jpg

newbellawalking.jpg

bellagood.jpg

newbellapose.jpg

Harleys Lil Ellie May - Pinto, Half-arabian registered, out of Mareekh Amira

HarleysLilEllieMay.jpg

elliemay2.jpg

MidMoPaints - I LOVE your stallion and LOVE the babies he is throwing, but I'd definately call him Splash and not Overo ... :) ... every single one of those babies is a definate splash pattern (which I adore BTW!)

I'll play too ...

My stallion is Guaranteed Gold - a 16.1hh cremello TB stallion:

GG-Jul07-8.jpg

and:

GG-ACC-Oct09.jpg

These foals are all full siblings, out of my Puchi Trap mare. All are TB's with dual registration status as Paints with the APHA as well ...

Faux Finish - 2004 filly shown as a 2 year old:

Chamois-Warrenton-Sep06-11.jpg

and as a 4 year old:

Chamois-Nov08-1.jpg

This is the TCF Nightlight filly her full sibling from 2008. She's a smoky black & white. Here are a few pictures of her:

Daisy-Apr09-3.jpg

and:

Daisy-Apr09-8.jpg

Those were taken at 10 months of age and this one was taken at 13 months of age ...

Daisy-Aug09-1.jpg

This is the full sibling from 2007 - the palomino & white colt - Remember My Name taken at 18 months old:

Midas-Jan09-4.jpg

and:

Midas-Jan09.jpg

and at 24 months old:

Midas-Jun09.jpg

more to follow ...

And this filly - Blonde In A Motel - is the 2009 full sister to all of the above by Guaranteed Gold out of Puchi Trap, and this picture was taken at 5 months of age:

Blondie-Oct09-ACC.jpg

I adored this colt - Stonewashed:

Rocky-5days-sleep2.jpg

he was the 2006 full sibling ... He met with an awful accident several months after arriving at his new home and died instantly ...

And last but not least is Chai Latte - the full sister from 2005 - shown at 5 days old:

Chai-stand-side.jpg

and then as a 3 year old:

Chai-09.jpg

This combination between Guaranteed Gold and Puchi Trap throws the most consistency that I have ever seen, foal after foal after foal ... they are all like the same peas in the same pod. They truly are. Even Blondie having no markings at all has that same beautifully sculpted head and that same "look" about her

I count my blessings every time Puchi Trap gets in foal once agan and every time she safely delivers another beautiful foal for me ...

And a few others ...

Cleverly Concealed - a gorgeous Dominant White cremello TB colt by Guaranteed Gold out of Colour Conspiracy shown at 5 months of age:

Gatsby-Sep09.jpg

and Deny Everything - another GG baby out of Hishi's Jewel, shown at about 3 weeks old, meeting the donkey for the first time!:

GG-Ripley-Jun09.jpg

Another lovely colt, Guaranteed Gold's first APHA colt, with his dam:

GG-APHAcolt-Aug08-1.jpg

Here is Farah - a Guaranteed Gold Oldenburg cross filly, shown at 3 years of age:

GG-Farah-09-1.jpg

Florentine Gold - another Guaranteed Gold TB filly shown as a yearling, out of Chestnut Bull:

GG-Flora1-1yr.jpg

A lovely Anglo Arab filly, shown at 1 year of age:

GG-Fox-Jun08.jpg

A few more then I PROMISE I am done!

This is Mocha - a fabulous Appendix - shown at 5 years of age. He has done SO well showing in the hunter ring - over fences and under saddle:

GG-Mocha-09-1.jpg

ANother lovely Anglo Arab - Senorita - shown as a yearling

GG-Senorita-head.jpg

Tahitian Moon - another TB daughter out of Artic Squaw - shown at 3 years of age:

GG-TahitianMoon2.jpg

Tulip - another TB daughter out of Shastan, shown at 4 months old:

GG-Tulip-09-2.jpg

Camille is another Anglo Arabian daughter shown at 2 months old:

GG-Camille-08.jpg

A lovely Anglo Trakehner filly - "Dora" - shown at 1 month of age:

GG-Dora-Jul06.jpg

Goblin is another TB colt, out of Prideandprejudice, shown as a yearling:

GG-Goblin-Jul09.jpg

And this is another Oldenburg cross colt - shown at about 4-5 months of age:

GG-Linc-Sep07-1.jpg

I'm done now! I promise!!!

True Colors-i don't want to sound like a wierdo or anything but I'm a HUGE fan of your farm and horses I stumbled across your website awhile back and have been drooling ever since. Your stallion? Simply amazing. Love your breeding program. :grin:

thanks for the compliment on my stock btw-made my day!!

Out of curiosity - what colour is Choclate Legacy trying to be???! :smilie:

I adore the markings and love the colour as well - it is so deep and rich looking and a perfect compliment to those lacey white markings! Now its my turn - I'd KILL to have my foals come out with those kinds of markings! (see - we can covet each others babies now! :grin: )

Thanks so much for the nice words as well. Its so gratifying when another respected breeder appreciates what you are trying to do ...

I have to agree True your babies are fabulous and your stallion is beautiful! You definatly are doing something wonderful with your horses.

~stars

True Colors it's always lovely to see your gorgeous boy and the babies he has put on the ground! You know i have never been a TB fan until i saw yours. You really have a great breeding program and you have an eye for perfection. I can't wait to see what next year brings to your barn. [smiley Wavey]

This our stallion. We dont own any foals by him yet. I contacted the owners of his foals and recieved a few pics.

StreakHandsome.jpg

His oldest son, 2001 grey gelding. Running 1D/2D in the barrels

BetterSon2.jpg

We got to meet him in person once, he was a wet here. He's huge!

SpudSize.jpg

His full sister, she's just starting the pattern

LilDaughter.jpg

GrownDaughter.jpg

A son who is jumping in NY

Colt-2.jpg

And a daughter whos mother passed so she was a bit stunted in growth & bottle fed

StreakFoal.jpg

Ours is in the oven...5 more months to go!

Penny7.jpg

Well I will try and put some pictures in...from my stallion

Guns On Deck

post-12565-1261052113_thumb.jpg

These are 3 colts from him

Gun And Dun It: Decks All In Bling: Decked N Blackpearls

Decks All In Bling-halter point earner as well

post-12565-1261052010.jpg

Pearl winning the LL futurity last Aug

and halter point winner

post-12565-1261051966.jpg

this is a colt Decks Black And Blue

weanling futurity winner

post-12565-1261052264.jpg

This is Gunner photo was taken by the Quarter Horse Journal

pleasure point earner

post-12565-1261052844.jpg

This is Positively On Deck He won the LL in 2008

and halter point earner

I could post more but better not wear out my welcome!

Edited by Juli

I love Jr.'s work ethic!

True~ I love your boy!! He is definately a quality animal.

Juli~ I have Gunners page bookmarked on my computer. I love a well rounded guy. One that can work a cow, go down the rail or square up and look good. That's what I was trying to do with my horses. I wanted them to look good while doing their job. I choose a stallion that was a jack of all trades and a master of them all. I will never have another like him. I helped him cross the bridge at the age of 27. I wish I had the money to promote his kids the way they deserve. I don't know how I came to own such great horses.

This is Quincy

2003_1029feb-25-050014.jpg

2003_1226horses5-050025.jpg

Hanging out with his son Dually, he was 26 in this pic. He loved the mud!

2006_0325theboys3060003.jpg

Here is an old pic of Dually on the left(He's now a roper) and Janie on the right. She's my everything, go to girl. She can track a cow, turn a can, and go down the rail.

2006_0726july26-060045.jpg

Here is Janie, putting up with my inferior roping skills.

2007_1110joescows0071.jpg

And here she is making the trailer look good

DSCF3367_0053_1.jpg

This is a Diesel, he is the most mellow guy. Born broke type. I heart him.

2008_0505may080051.jpg

These are the last foals I have from Quincy. They are three now. They are not for sale.

Gus Gus, he is a quarter pony.

2006_0623june23060011.jpg

and Rain, she is now roan as can be and taller than her older sis Janie.

2006_0623june23060017.jpg

I sold Smoochie as a two y/o and found out she was for sale and bought her back. She is a gutty gal. I can't wait to get her tracking down the heel side.

DSCF3600_0133.jpg

OMG - I ADORE Quincy! Talk about a substantial fellow! He is built flipping huge but so well balanced - I like him a lot! And what a testament to your care that he looks so happy and healthy until the very end of his long life... I bet he can never ever be replaced ... :(

True Colors it's always lovely to see your gorgeous boy and the babies he has put on the ground! You know i have never been a TB fan until i saw yours. You really have a great breeding program and you have an eye for perfection.

Thank you so much! I am so flattered ... :)

WOW!

A lot of REALLY nice horses here!

Definitely no room for mine! [shocked] Our stud Skipper hasn't "done" anything other than put a few kids on the ground. We just don't have the $$$ to campaign him and since he broke his leg when he was a yearling, he couldn't really handle "hard" work. He is a trained rope horse but we've just never really had the time to do much with him along those lines, nor the $$$ to do it!

Skipper's been bred mostly for working horses/ranch horses, so no show records to speak of. My colt Jake that I ride has been shown locally some but nothing major. And I have no plans of showing him in any breed classes (none close anyway) but hope to try my hand at cutting and reining on him. I know HE can do it because I've seen him but I don't know if *I* can do it on him! :happy0203:

I just wanted to pop in here and say "WOW" ... I'm drooling here!

True Colors: I LOVE Your Babies...... that black filly is STUNNING..... [Not Worthy]

Duns: I still adore JR. He's such a beefcake... :grin:

here is my man......... he is just a bit smaller than the rest!

Scooter----

MinisJune2008021copy-1.jpg

Favoritepicturesmore013.jpg

SCOOTER4-1.jpg

his 2008 filly Rose Points Lunar Eclispe

LUNAR029.jpg

LUNAR033.jpg

his 2009 filly (out of a silver bay pinto mare) Rose Point Macey

FoalsJuly29028.jpg

FoalsJuly29023.jpg

other 2009 filly (out of black and white pinto mare) Rose Points Spot ma patches

foalsmay272009002.jpg

foalsmay272009090.jpg

and i was told he had 3 foals the year that i bought him 2 fillies one colt, all were palomino pinto and one had a bald face (out of a bay mare) that was all i was told from the previous owner

OMG! The little guys are so cute! How do you keep from wanting to pick them up and hug them like little teddy bears Acid? Little fuzzy things! How adorable!

OK, we don't show, we don't do anything special with our horses except make them good, all around horses that are affordable and can be used in pretty much any situation from the show pen to the ranch to the trails. No points, no fancy show records here but I think we have a couple of nice, solid horses.

Our stallion Skipper, aka "Stage Shiek":

042504Skipper05-1.jpg

042504Skipper04.jpg

0903Skipper02-1.jpg

010103Skipper02.jpg

Sadly, this is about the most "riding" Skipper gets any more; he just loves kids!

050206SkipperKeely02.jpg

And some babies, from a couple outside mares:

070705Angel01.jpg

Tank2.jpg

And the 2 babies we bred for and kept, Tari (2003) and Jake (2005):

032804Tari01.jpg

081305Jake01.jpg

A couple more pictures in the next post ...

A couple more pictures of our babies:

Tom's first ride on Tari after coming home from the trainer; she was 5 here:

052608Tari03.jpg

And my boy, Jake:

Helping spread the crap out of the corrals:

042609Jake03.jpg

As a 2 year old, after his first visit to training camp:

072907jake03.jpg

As a 4 year old, the last trainer we used riding him back to our place while ponying her 2 year old that she rode back to her place:

080409Jake01.jpg

Sticking his tongue out (this summer):

080409Jake04.jpg

And me riding him: (don't laugh at the walrus on his back!)

062509Jake02.jpg

And just a couple more for fun:

061309Jake03.jpg

050909Jake02.jpg

050909Jake03.jpg

I adore those skipper w horses. They definatly are versital horses and VERY easy on the eyes for sure. Our colt is skipper w too. But not heavily bred so. But I definatly like em!

~stars

I adore those skipper w horses. They definatly are versital horses and VERY easy on the eyes for sure. Our colt is skipper w too. But not heavily bred so. But I definatly like em!

~stars

Thanks!

Yeah, aside from the eye candy factor, they are just a good working horse. My colt Jake is going to be one of those "all day, do anything" types. He works cows, does trails, crosses water (did that his first time out), has a nice, plant his butt slide, nice turns, good lead changes and he's only 4. If I could throw a dang rope, he'd make one heck of a nice rope horse! :ashamed0002:

Our stud only goes back the Skipper W twice but he is line bred on one of his lines. He has Puro Tivio and Doc Tari thrown in for some nice balance. He crosses well on the cow horse lines. Jake's mama is King Fritz/Docs Dee Bar bred so he gets a little bit "hot" from those lines but the sensitive and level head from his sire's side.

andi- they are very hard to keep from picking up!!! but i tell my self they are horses no teddies so i try to keep them on the ground... does not always work.. specially when they are not going where you want them to go, you just pick them up and carry them to where you want them!

When I bought Dude he in 2004 he was a stallion. He was wormy, underweight and it was fly season. We was told by a vet to wait until we got rid of the worms, got him to the right weight and after fly season to geld him, since we did have another pen. We did let him out with the mares if we knew for sure none of the mares were in heat or might be. Well, I guess one mare had a silent heat. This mare never had heats this late in the year. Come the next year she was bred, and had a foal on December 3, 2005. We still loved the foal, matter we spent $300 on vet bills the day he was born, bought him a blanket, and give him my coat. This little guy made it threw the winter. The mare showed us no signs of being bred until a 3 months before she foaled. We are thinking she was bred right after he was gelded, after research we heard they can sometimes breed up to 2 months after bred, we also think the mare went over her due date because of the coldness, he should have been born November and Dude was gelded September or October, can?t find my papers on it. The mare was a sweet Spotted Saddle horse mare, my first pony, Shelby who died this year from cancer, even known I haven?t owned her since 2007.

DUDE FOXY HAT - 2000 Paint Gelding, 14.2 hands tall, was a stallion

This is How Dude is found today, token a year ago

Dude100.jpg

Without riders

DSCF0488.jpg

A couple months after we had him, he was still a stallion at this time, but once weight got on him, I would sit on him bareback nothing on him, while a stallion. He still in this shape had no bad bone in his body. He was 4 years old in this picture.

dude-1.jpg

The wonderful mare Shelby. I almost lost her the day before, she dehydrated bad, while camping. She was bred to Dude?s foal in this picture.

shebly.jpg

Then here is the little guy his self. 2 days old and has some of a winter coat, he was born with a winter coat almost. We also had to bottle feed him until Dec. 4 morning when we went out to bottle feed him and he was nursing.

Rustytwodaysold.jpg

8 months old, his mom was only 13.2 hands tall

100_0959.jpg

8 months again

100_0949.jpg

8 months again, I just love this picture.

100_0963.jpg

No way was this planned or wanted, but the foal turned out to be a great foal. I don?t know how the foal is. I know he was in a bad horse, this like both parents, but has since been out of that home, and we no longer know where he is, he loved people and would follow you in the house. I truly wished I would have keep him, especially, she he was the last foal, that mare ever had. The mare was very special to me. I never though about registering him as a Pinto until after we sold him.

True Colours - Your horses are stunning. It's nice to see you around here!!!! (I'm use to seeing you around other board...however I don't really post much on other boards...)

Everyone has such nice horses and super cute babies!!! I only hope our babies come out as nice as everyone elses!!!!!

Anyhooo... everyone this is your Royal Invitation

RoyalHeadShot1.jpg?t=1261368337

royaladphoto.jpg?t=1261368361

He has 52 babies on the ground, however they were all breed by his old owner.

Secret Invitation -- APHA World Champion

APHA World Champion

APHA World Champion

and in foal to him for 2010!!!!! (along with a few others)

Another Vallentina -- General Mito out of Cheese Got Legs, full sister to the 1996 super horse!!!!!

6092_813516340060_48922377_47429799_2378922_n.jpg

and

Arts Bay Lady -- Artful Move out of Greystones Bay Lady -- 7th at the congress in the 3y/o HUS faturity.

6092_813507872030_48922377_47429445_7315369_n.jpg

edited because the links were not working but I think I fixed it.

Edited by desputedwestern