meekie

Internet Friends Who Ride

Hi-I had a big day of cleaning at my boss's house all the holiday stuff and laundry and folding and dusting and vacuming.My throat is fine now all I have is a stuffed nose.I got my check then did the run around.It was probably 60 today and will be 20 tonight.

Kids-Being sick is no fun but I am getting over it pretty quickly.

AD-Your cat reminds me off mine she won't hesitate to climb in the tree that suddenly appeared in the livingroom.

Skipa-Thanks for the hug vibes for feeling better.I too have my Dutch's ashes,man I love that dog.You know it almost sounds like Lori doesn't want to have her horse.Maybe she is too scared to tell anyone that she doesn't want to ride anymore.

Babi-Yeah for the horse trailer.Hope you get Lena too.

MyNova-Thanks for the feel better vibes.It sounds like even though you have your hands full you are keeping those horses busy,good for you.

Spiffy-Looks like you guys had a great time too

I'm gonna start dinner,be back soon [Huggy]

Nova: I'll get them pics, hopefully soon! :)

Jamie: I'm only lucky it didn't snow, like ti did today!

Skipa: I want a laptop too. That wahy I'm not keepin' my parents up when I can't sleep.

I had a cmaera (my phone), but I was wither cold or too busy to take many pics. Lol!

Alaska: Can't wait to see what Coco's got cookin'!

Kids: Me too. I have to wait to get them. hehe!

Yellow Rose: We had an awesome time. The ride back to the trailer was really cold as the wind picked up more and we we're riding straight into it!

Good evening everyone.

Spiffy- Those are certainly purdy horses that you rode with. Hope your friend gets the pics to you. Was Santa in the parade dressed as a cowboy.

AD- Poor Coco. She looks mighty uncomfortable. The kitty in the tree is so cute even if she is creating a mess. We are all rooting for Coco that she has an easy delivery.

MyNova- Hey you are from the sunny southwest. What's with the windy, rainy and cold? Poor Loki getting locked up. We have a black lab too - Boo.

Babi- hope you get your new trailer and your new filly for Christmas.

Skipa- Wow, 73 degrees dropping to 20. that's a big plunge in the temp. It's so hard to lose these animals we love so much. I keep finding his stuff all over the house.

Kids- Poor Obee. He's your daughter's dog isn't he? It will be hard I know it will. We knew that Ralph was getting to the end, but it just happened so darn fast. From the night before galloping up the steps and into the house with his tail wagging to taking a few last breaths and gone. I'm glad that I didn't have to make the decision to put him down though.

YellowRose- I'm glad that you and Skipa have dog ashes sitting around too. It makes me feel better that I'm not the only crazy for my animals person.

I've been cleaning and moving furnature around. Put the bakers table in the kitchen from the dinnette. We can keep the toaster plugged in instead of putting it away and taking it back out everyday. Trying to get in the mood for Christmas and playing carols and getting stuff cleaned up.

I took Boo to the vet this morning for his lumps and they are not cancer so can be left till after Christmas. The vet did the presurgical physical today and Boo's white count was down. Found out he has a UTI and is on antibiotics for 10 days.

Hope everyone is having a great night. Talk tomorrow.

Well I can show you some puppies!

Just not visible yet! [ROTFL] [ROTFL]

I saw the gal I have do some farrier work today..I had heard that her 3 month old colt had colliced..She had him tubed by the vet but she lost him a few days later....She had the vet open him up and found out that he had fluid on his lungs and pretty much drowned from it...Poor baby..I feel bad for her....She was interested in Gunny though so maybe she might get him....who knows..I won't sell him till he is a yearling though.I could not live with myself if something like this happened to him without him being in my care...

AD

Edited by Alaskandraft

Thanks guys for all the good thoughts!!

just posted this on the breeding board so thought I'd post it here too!!

Ribbon right before she popped

155137_459508558518_500748518_5565219_3008540_n.jpg

with baby Rockit

156991_459508633518_500748518_5565224_5537268_n.jpg

Lady about to pop

156782_459510068518_500748518_5565238_3676920_n.jpg

her baby Candy

67564_433928123518_500748518_5172349_2596351_n.jpg

Candy about to pop- 2 weeks before

156566_459514838518_500748518_5565309_7260366_n.jpg

4 days before she foaled.... still not very big

150335_459514858518_500748518_5565310_6680057_n.jpg

and her baby... RIP Romeo

25261_320488263518_500748518_3505887_266657_n.jpg

btw... i don't know if any of you remember but Candy didn't start to show signs that she was pregnant till 2 weeks before (1st picture) and she still didn't get very big by the time she had lil Romeo!!

anyways.... might pop in later with some more pix. I just found a whole bunch on snapfish!!!! I was pretty excited

(had a previous acct. didn't get pix ordered soon enuff and lost almost all baby pix of both colts :( )

Hey-I'm worse today,headache cough sore throat,yuck.My Mom is gonna come by and give me some stuff to help me get better.I took some flu meds a little while ago and will probably take a nap here in a little bit. L hope everyone else has a wonderful day [Huggy]

[smiley Wavey] Hey y'all! We didn't get blown away last night - this old house was just creaking - there were tornado warnings and watches all over the TV - scary! We got POURED on but the storms did miss us - WHEW! We lucked out! IT WAS CHILLY THIS MORNING - the wind is still strong. It is supposed to get into the hi 50's to 60 today - the wind is making it feel colder, though! There is LOTS of sunshine and it felt good in the sun. I put the hay down for the horses and it kept blowing all over the place. The horses were up last night and when I turned them out - GAH, they were in SPAZZZZZZZ mode! Bucking, kicking, running -

just knew I'd have to call the Vet! I THINK they've settled down just a little! They made me laugh! I WASN'T laughing when I was cleaning the stalls and run ins - mercy - what a mess!

AD - HUGS AND HUGS AND HUGS TO COCO [Huggy] !!! What a horrible story about your farrier's little 3 month old colt! How sad! Maybe your farrier can get Gunny - someone you know - that would give you peace of mind. I know how much Gunny means to you!

KIDS - SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED -- IT'S NOT 73 TODAY, KIDS! Think we are going to do good to get to the hi 50's! AND, tonight it's supposed to dip down to 21! These dramatic temperature changes always worry me - fear of colic. That's the south, though - you never know from one day to the next what the weather will be! I can't believe we had such beautiful weather through November! That was a gift, for sure! My dog, Charlie, is old, too. We figure he has to be 14 or so - he was about 4 when we adopted him, so the Vet guessed. We've had him over ten years, I think - he's losing weight, too - not eating well anymore. I know what's coming - I just don't want to think about it, either.

YELLOWROSE - OH MY GOSH, GIRL! I am so sorry you are feeling so bad! I am going to keep sending hugs [Huggy] [Huggy] ! Glad your Mom is going to bring you some meds to help you get better! You guys are having the same dramatic temperature changes that we are having here in SC. No wonder people get sick! It's crazy! It is supposed to be around 60 today, plus or minus, and 21 tonight! Grief! The furnace will run ALL NIGHT tonight! It's so hard heating this old house! You try and rest and get to feeling better!

Lori doesn't want Splash but she can't make the decision to let her go to another home, either! She is one who seriously cannot make up her mind - one way or the other. She is miserable, I think. I've offered to help in any way I can - Mary Ellen even offered to take Splash (for free - Lori told me she would rather get a little money). She'd have a good home, too. When I got Sugar Lori was actually angry - said she was going to let me have Splash but that apparently I did not want her because I got Sugar -- W H A T ??? I told her I never meant to mislead her in any way and that I never mentioned I might want to take Splash, either! She had even told me that she was going to start working with and riding Splash - why would I think she was thinking about giving her to ANYONE, let alone ME - I have plenty of horses! I think Lori is depressed. It is very difficult to deal with the mood swings sometimes because you'll be thinking everything is moving smoothly and BAM, right between your eyes!

SPIFFY - I really want a laptop - maybe one day! Wish I had a camera phone - I am going to upgrade before long! Then instead of forgetting my camera, I will forget to take my phone with me!

SHY - It is SO hard losing our pets! The sadness will turn into sweet memories that you will keep in your heart forever! We'll never, ever forget. I am SO happy to hear that Boo doesn't have cancer! That's awesome news!!! Glad they caught the UTI infection and put him on an antibiotic! He'll be feeling better fast! I'M TRYING TO GET IN THE MOOD FOR CHRISTMAS - not quite there yet, though! Might better think about getting in the mood! It's going to be here before I know it!!!

BABI - AW!!! What cute, sweet pics!! You have and have had some beautiful horses!!! Romeo was just a doll baby!! I know it hurt to lose him! MAN, Candy didn't gain any excess weight when she was pregnant!! That's something!

Guess I will busy myself with house chores! I don't want to be outside! Y'all have a wonderful afternoon and I'll be back later to check in on everyone! :winking:

Hi-Mom stopped by with some meds for me,apparently this stuff is going around.Mom has had it for three days now and she is fixing to go back on the road with my step-dad.They are truck drivers.I took a nap and ate some chicken noodle soup.I think the rest helped.

Skipa-Thanks for hugs they are very needed.It is supposed to be cold here tonight again and then I think it's supposed to warm up.I hope you are warm enough!!!I am so sorry to hear that Lori treats people like that.Sometimes you need to set people straight because they learn that they can push you around be rude without any response and that is unacceptable.You are an adult who cares about her and should not have to deal with child like behaviour.Just because she is having a bad day doesn't mean she has the right to be hurtful to those around her.It really does get old when someone is like that and you have tried to help them only to be slapped in the face by their ugly remarks.How long have you known her?Has she always been like this?To me it sounds like feels like she thinks either that she isn't getting enough attention from her family or she is jealous about you guys.Good luck with the house cleaning!

Shy-Hugs sent your way my dog is forever in my heart and always on my mind.

Edited by yellow rose twister

Shy: I don't beleive I saw a Santa! lol! They had wagons all decked out and stuff, but I don't think there was a Santa.

Alaska: That's mean! I wanna see 'visiable' pups! lol!

That's sad about the lady's colt dieing. Sounds like the poor guy had pnuemonia (sp?).

Jamie: Pretty girls and pretty babies.

Spiffy starts showing at 5 months and just gets bigger the further along she gets. Lol!

Skipa: I may be getting my mom's 'old' laptop. That is if my dad can get it somewhat working. Lol! I hardly ever forget my phone, it's always in it's holster on my hip. Except when I'm sleeping that is. Lol! Then it's on a box next to my ned right by my head. :)

Yellow Rose: I hope you get to feelin' loads better here soon!

Hey everyone-I just got a message on fb from my step-sister that her daughter has this stuff,she ended up going to the doctor she had a fever of 102.But now she's on antibiotics.I have just been relaxing for the most part.I did a load of laundry and now am drying them.Hubby is on his way home so I will let him cook dinner tonight.

Thanks Spiffy I'm doing evrything I can to get better.

Skipa-I too have not really gotten into the christmas spirit yet,I think it's because I feel like it was just Thanksgiving.Then the day after everyone starts putting stuff up for christmas.Hubby did give me money to x-mas shop so if I am feeling better on friday I might go out and start shopping.

I will be back later [smiley Wavey]

Hi everyone there is not much going on here just work and spending time with the kids, whaching Christmas shows.

I have not gotten out to Bertha lately. It has been very cold and windy here so not much outside time. the kids just want snow and I say no to that.

I hope everyones week is going good and ends fast. I know I'm ready for the weekend.

Talk to you guys later

I asked Patty if she could put little santa hats on Bosco and Chip in my siggy and she did it! [Yay] Somehow she figured it out. I knew she could! That picture is probably going to be this year's Christmas card to the family.

My son is coming over for dinner so I can't stick around. I will try and get on tomorrow night and see what everyone is up to.

Bobbin-That is too cute!

I ate dinner feeling better but still not back to myself,still have a scratchy throat and a lil bit of a cough.Just to be safe I am staying home tomorrow to get myself better.It is cold here tonight but I am covered up with the blanket that hubby's mom crocheted for him.She made one for me too but his is longer.One of our club members lost their dog to bloat like we did with Dutch.Hubby is talking to her right now.Okay guys I'm gonna call it a night hugs to you all!!!

Hi all. Just dropping in to let you know I'm alright and still here. I think I'm fighting off a bug, just have no energy! Taking lots of vit. c and eating oranges so we'll see how it goes. Take care everyone.

Meekie,

Hope you get to feeling better soon! :huggy: I finally got over my sniffles..Glad it didn't get anyworse than that..

Bertha,

I hear you girl! Two more days of this week...5 next week and 4 the next week and I get some time off for the Holidays! From the 17th to the 3rd of January! When you deal with a 150 kids through out the day.... :thud: I rather sometimes just drive on glare ice all year!

Well its bitter cold...gonna be zero here by morning....the horses are nice and toasty though and Gunny seems to be warm with his fuzzy coat... It will probably be about -10 in town tomorrow and I'm gonna freeze my butt off all day like I did today... No puppies yet but she is bigger and is pulled down with her HooHa super loose.

Well better hit the hay and get some sleep..been having problems sleeping the last couple of nights because I've been listening for Coco..Already have one of the pups given away...a buddy at Jims work wants one...

AD

Morning-I am feeling better just not quite there.It was really cold lastnight but supposed to be 70 degrees for the high.I'm still paying the vet bill off from Nakoma's visit.I thought it was 200 total well no the lab stuff apparently wasnt included.I was all happy because I thought I was gonna pay it off.I had the 130 dollars ready then the secretary tells me no its 80.00 dollars more for the labs.What,I went ahead and payed 130.00 yesterday.I told her they will just have to wait til next week,which will not be good because I'm sick and only worked one day,gosh this sucks.Such is life.

Meekie-Keep it up I know first hand what the bug is and you don't want it.I hope you are staying warm.

Bertha's mom-Hope you are having a nice day and staying warm as well.

To everyone else,hope you are having a good day and I will check in on you guys afterwhile [smiley Wavey]

Edited by yellow rose twister

Spent yesterday at the Pediatric Opthamologist with Hunter. I've noticed that he goes a little crosseyed when he's tired of focusing on something. Turns out he is farsighted, so for him to see close up the extra effort is causing the crossing. So he will be wearing glasses, hopefully that corrects the problem. If it doesn't he may be looking at surgery in the future. The doc thinks we caught it early enough though. It got really warm here yesterday, 78, after only being in the 50s. I was disappointed that I didn't get home in time to take advantage of it, but it's supposed to be high 60s today which will be nice.

Shy - Wish I knew what was up with the weather!

Kids - I will check into slow feeders, thanks!

YellowRose and Meekie - Hope you get feeling better soon! I hate this time of year.

AD - That is really sad about the colt, she must be pretty upset. I can't wait to see puppies!

Bobbin - Looks like a gook Christmas card to me.

Bertha - Kids love snow, probably because they see all the ways to have fun in it, we just see all the work, LOL.

Spiffy - Hope you can get the laptop, much more convient than a desktop :)

Skipa - It's such a hard situation with your friend and Splash. She obviously is not able to do what needs to be done with the horse, but doesn't want to get rid of her. I do think it's kind of rotten that she's trying to make you feel bad for getting Sugar. I think you're probably right about the depression thing. I hope things get better for her soon.

MyNova-Glad you caught the eye thing early and will be able to help Hunter.

I am taking Solo in to the vet because she has been limping on her front foot,we have been giving her Rimadyl but we want to make sure it's not something serious.

AD-You are braver than I am that is way too cold for me.

I will be back after the vet appointment [smiley Wavey]

I'm back,lol.The vet said she has an inflamation in the joint it is common in young dogs who are still growing.I have to give her rymadil and pet tabs one time a day.I am thinking about making shrimp with eggrolls noodles and sauce for dinner.I think I will go christmas shopping tomorrow maybe in the next town.Oh I have exciting news,I'm getting a ne couch and loveseat.My brother's fiance got a new couch from her friend and she is selling her old one to us for 200.00.I am feeling a little week so I am gonna take a little cat nap,be back later [Huggy]

Yellow Rose an Meekie: You girls get better ya hear!

Glad it's just normal growing pains for Solo, Yellow Rose. :)

Bertha: I'm with ya on the no snow. Me and cold weather do not get along at all!

Hope you get to go see Bertha here soon though.

Bobbin: Too cute, but you don't have any snow in the background! That's not very Christmacy! Lol!

Have fun with your son!

Alaska: Leave it to the female dog to keep you up all night. I'm sure she'll go here soon before you loose too much sleep. :) I still get one right? Lol! [Huggy]

Nova: I hope to get it too. If not mom's old one then hopefully one, maybe even a new one! Lol!

Glad you caught Hunter's eye problem early on. I think most of me and my family are near-sighted, I know I am! Lol!

Edited by SpiffyGrl

Alaska- I know what your saying I work in daycare so I have a lot of days where I would rather be else where.

Nove- ssorry to hear Hunter is going to have glasses. My oldest has been wearing glasses for over a year. She also had one eye that crossed, the doc. said it was because her eye was trying to focus. Once she got her glasses they never came off. she reminds me she needs them. oh she is 5 now.

Hi everyone, I'm freezing up here.

AD- Those puppies look very active. Poor Coco. How's she doing tonight? Puppie yet - I mean that you can actually see.

Babi- Beautiful mom and baby horse pics.

Yellowrose- That stuff you've got is sure going around - get well. So sorry for the folks that lost their dog to bloat. That's what Jager's mom died from. We be VetPoor with out pets. Boo was over $200 last week. Now, you have poor Solo too. A few months ago Jager did that to his shoulder too and we thought it was his foot. He was ok after a couple of days of the meds. We had to stop giving him the meds though cause they caused him to vomit.

Skipa- I just can't get with the Christmas mood this year. Even having snow on the ground hasn't done it.

Spiff- They had to have had a Santa somewhere in the cotton pickin parade. It's almost Christmas! Where are the pics? Tell your friend we need to see them.

Bobbin- Patty is so talented. Bosco and Chip are sure lookin a lot like Christmas.

Bertha- It's been cold and windy here too and We haven't gotten up to see the horses. Now, we have snow on the ground and it seems to be staying, UGH!

Meekie- Get better friend - we miss you here. We need to see your summer riding videos to keep up our spirits.

MyNova- Hope Hunter gets along well with his glasses and doesn't need eye surgery. Our weather here is cold and windy and snowy, but it's Michigan and we expect that here but you live in the sunny southwest.

well, like I said, it's snowy here and the roads are slick and slippery. Ok I'm ready for spring, is it here yet. I think the bears have the right idea - just go to sleep and wake up in the spring all skinny and sleek. I am working on billing reports- yup, it's that time of the month. Every month, I hate it more. Hope you are all keeping warm and getting better if you are sick and staying well if you haven't got that bug yet. talk later

Edited by shylady

Meekie and Yellow Rose: Hope you start feeling better soon. The worst part of a cold for me is the scratchy throat. It can be down right aggravating! Rest is the best medicine for sure. I am amazed I have escaped sickness so far this year. Working in a school environment is like working in a Pitri Dish in full bloom of a virus. :sick:

Alaska: Puppies! Hope they all come out healthy. Can't wait to see them. Mama dog better enjoy her time alone while she can. She is going to be very busy soon! :smilie:

Daughter took Obee to the vet today to see why he was loosing weight. They did a blood test thinking it might be diabetes. That came back neg but he has an infection of the liver. They think he might be in congestive heart failure or have fluids on the lungs. Then they threw out cushings. In doing research on the internet, I really don't think he has cushings. He is not wanting to eat or drink a lot. We have started giving him smaller meals several times a day. The vet didn't want to do an xray yet but I am not sure why. I called to be able to talk to the vet myself but she had already gone home and taken the test results with her. She works with her vet hubby but only works part time and goes home to take care of her kids when they get home from school. I will be able to talk to her tomorrow. They gave him antibotics and lasix. When I read about lasix, that to me is either fluid on the lungs or congestive heart failure. I wonder if my daughter got some things mixed up. I think she might have gotten upset when they started talking. I would have, only I am a little older and know a few more things to ask. I will know more tomorrow.

Yellowrose- sorry you are feeling so bad. It is going around here to. I hope you feel better soon.

Meekie- I hope you feel better too. I need to get some kind of computer cleaner for the laptops at school so the kids don't pass their germs on to each other.

Shy- sorry your weather turned. We are suppose to get our first big snowstorm tomorrow. Not looking forward to that. We have our LEGO competition on Sat. Sat am is suppose to be the worst of it. Because of how it is run, they have the regional competition no matter what. If we can't make it there we are just out of luck. We are close enough I think we will be ok- I guess it depends on if we get what they are predicting or not.

Berthasmom- my daughter wears glasses. She cried when she had to get them and then once she started wearing them she commented she had no idea all the things she was missing. Kids are funny.

MyNova- better to catch it early. They can do so much now that they never were able to.

Alaska- I hope you get some sleep. It is hard when you can't sleep. I get that way too. Makes for long days. I bet Coco wants it all over too. We have gotten into the teens at night and 20s during the day. Even though it is Dec, I am not looking forward to the cold or snow. I like snow- just not driving through it.

Bobbin- I love the pics. Patty is so talented! What a good friend.

Skipa- I am sorry your weather was so crummy. Glad you didn't get the really bad stuff. You seem to get a lot of rain. Do you dry out fast or does it stay muddy? Do you have trouble with thrush?

Spiffy- hope the laptop gets fixed and you get it.

Have a great evening all. Sorry if I missed anybody.

Supposed to get snow tomorrow! [Jump] [Yay] :yahoo: That means its gonna warm up!

No puppies yet...pretty soon ..just like a mare the tail head gets loose and hers just about goes flat on her back. Coco loves being a momma dog...She is really good at it and stays in her welping bed for about 4 days at a time...Have to feed and water her..but she stay s close to the pups and they are also the cleanest pups around! She licks and licks them until they are shiny. I'll have to take some video of her this time...

Well nothing much about today except I had a Kindergardener get on the bus crying this morning. he cried all the way to school and when we got there he wouldn't get off..He insisted that I take him home since...When the Principal came over to assist me he told the principal.."Miss Chris Knows where I live and she can take me home...I want to go home...Miss Chris take me home!" It was precious and sweet but we finally talked him into getting off without force... :rotf: I love my kids! Everyday there is something new or something funny that they say..

AD

Shy: I have no idea if there was a Santa, we were in the rear of the parade. Might of been a few Santa look-a-likes, but no one dressed up like Santa. I'll bug him tomorrow for them. :)

Kids: Me too. I know my parents get tired of hearing me up here on the 'puter after they go to bed. Lol!

Alaska: It'll be soon! I say sometime this weekend!

Morning-I am gonna go Christmas shopping today,I am trying to get ahold of my son's gf to see if she would like to go with me tomorrow or I will go by myself today to the next town over.I am feeling alot better,just have the sniffles.Did you guys read the post by spotted t apps?Oh my it made me cry,thank goodness it had a happy ending and how scarey for the husband and wife the owners of the horse.The kids are coming up,my oldest son will be working with my hubby on a house tommorow.I can't wait to get my new couches!I need to clean the house but I will do it later when I get home from shopping.

AD-What a cute story,at least he trusts you says alot!

Spiffy-Thanks for the get well vibes,it's working.

Kids-Hope your dog is doing okay today,hugs [Huggy]

Bobbin-Thanks,yeah I guess you wash your hands alot at work.

Skipa-Where are you?

Nakoma is doing well.He is sitting on my lap just purring away.He just wants to be where I am. The dogs are sleeping in their dog houses.It is a little foggy and grey here right now.I am gonna get dressed and get ready to go,hope you guys have a great day [Huggy]

Good afternoon-I went Christmas shopping and got some cool stuff for the kiddos.I came home and the horses were close so I drove to the barn and caught them all.Then I put the gifts away and I am gonna write down everything I bought.I dusted and swept and vaccumed.Now I have to get the laundry folded and put away.The weather is in the mid 70's with a slight breeze.My son's gf and I will go shopping tomorrow while the guys are working.Where is everyone?I will check back in a little while gonna write the stuff I bought on paper,talk to you guys later [Huggy]

Hope everyone is starting to feel better.

Kids- I feel for your poor daughter. It is so darned hard with an old beloved dog. Did you get to talk to the vet today? Good Luck traveling tomorrow.

Yellowrose- I know that Meekie is sick and the rest must be out Christmas shopping. I have been stuck with the computer working on billing reports and phones all day. Hurray on your getting your shopping done. I am green with envy about your 70 degree temps. I haven't even looked at the thermometer today. the sun has been out so it looks nice out, but there is snow all over on the ground.

AD- That poor little guy on your bus must have been having a horrible day. Glad he was able to go in the school finally. Any puppies yet?

Spiff- Are Santa Look-a-likes different that the little fat man dressed in the santa suit? LOL

Well, not a very exciting day here just working on the work computer and trying to get done. Stopped to just fold a load of towels and put them away. Hope it all goes good for everyone and they are able to kick the nasty bugs to the curb and get to feeling better. Will check back later.

Yellow Rose: Sorry, I was here but not? If you can understand that. LOL!

I'll keep sending the get better vibes if you keep gettin' better!

Shy: No, not them kind of look-a-likes. I mean old fat men in normal farm cloths behind the reins of a few of the wagons in the parade. lol! If Santa was there, he was in disguise! LOL!

Edited by SpiffyGrl