meekie

Internet Friends Who Ride

Spiffy, Aww shucks, men are idiots. Just enjoy your baby. Aaron is just too darned selfish. He's not the kind of man you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Meekie, Sounds like your hubby has your days planned out for a while. You need to get that man on a horse.

YR, That is great news that the "friend" is going home. I think he has more than outstayed his welcome after yesterday.

Skipa, shampooing carpet the worst job in the world. I hate the smell and it really gets to my mold and mildew alergy. That's why we don't have any carpets. :yahoo: The new house has carpet in the living room, but it will be gone as soon as we tear out the wall and tear off the plaster.

Kids, glad your graduation party went well. Now, you can get ready for camping with the horses.

AD, sounds like you have your garden all planned out.

Bobbin and everyone else, Hope you are having a great and safe day.

Took all the show clothes up to the new place and put them in the trailer. Can't keep them there in winter as I'm afraid the mice will get in them. The horses are keeping the lawn moved down very nicely. I like my rednecked lawnmowers. Only thing is that they like to drink the birdbaths dry and leave the buckets of water that I carry up for them. Silly horses. Boomer is always sucking the water off the barrels that we have to practice with. they are used to store apple juice and some of the flavor must still be there.

well, supper is ready. Hope everyone has a great day. Stay safe and well. Prayers where needed.

I am upset.

Coggins test on a mare in the next county over from us came back positive for EIA. People keep complaining about having to do the test for shows and such. We need to keep on top of this. It's a death sentence to our horses.

:happy0203: Hey again! We got a t-storm - it was promised - just didn't come as early as they said. It was sunny ALL afternoon then the clouds started rolling in around 6:30.

SPIFFY - You have LOTS of love around you! I'm so glad your family is happy about the new edition! I knew they would be excited! We're all happy for you, too and will always be here for you! It's a shame Aaron acted like he did - I know how much that must have hurt you. It's his loss!

YELLOWROSE - Hope you had a good day at work! What is mio that you put in water? My cousin was telling me all about counting carbs - too confusing for me! WHOO HOO GIRL - glad hubby's friend has gone home! That lightens your load a little bit! Y'all were nice to help him out though.

SHY - I hate shampooing carpets too! I never got mine done today - my friend in PA called me and the time got away from me - by the time we were done talking it was time to go feed the horses! Tomorrow is another day! Hope to get that chore done then! Horses DO make good lawnmowers! That's too funny about them drinking all the water out of the birdbaths!!

MEEKIE - Lots of farm chores coming up! I really miss those days with my Grandpa! Hopefully you'll get some horse time - every cowgirl needs her horse time!

Y'all take care - will check in tomorrow. :winking: Night girls!

hi-We dropped him off yay!!!Then came home and let dogs out and they ran around while I got their food ready and cooked dinner and took a shower.We ate pizza and then fed all the dogs and let them out.I had an apple for lunch and I will be taking another one tomorrow.

Skipa-Yay for some rain!The mio is a flavoring that you squirt however many drops for as sweet as you want it.I put too many though but now I know how many I like.I am gonna have a piece of choc cake and then its back on the diet for me.I am ready to just chill with my hubby!

Shy-Thanks I agree with you but himm and hubby are good friends and sometimes he doesn't listen to me when it comes to said friend,oh well!Hugs to you have a quiet evening!

Meekie- saw on FB you broke down. Hope you are up and running again and getting all your planting in.

Spiffy- so sorry about you and Aaron. It will all work out how it is meant to be. You take care of both of you.

Shy- hey there

Skipa- we need rain really bad. The grass is like Aug right now. People are getting great first cut but very concerned we need more rain to get another cutting. We also need rain for the crops.

Half a day with kids. One and a half days for me. Still not counting though.

Hey girls how's every one been? Just wanted to pop in and update!

534175_10150793234008519_500748518_9361080_1691575840_n.jpg

553492_10150804965093519_500748518_9395041_1086864351_n.jpg

Already a heart breaker!

538747_10150818717463519_500748518_9434601_1781444625_n.jpg

575243_10150821325918519_500748518_9441339_995199139_n.jpg

538093_10150821326128519_500748518_9441341_350872303_n.jpg

179581_10150811197413519_500748518_9409895_862161178_n.jpg

75259_10150811200998519_500748518_9409915_47871461_n.jpg

536052_10150811200373519_500748518_9409909_755354802_n.jpg

Also traded off the GT and Black Beauty for a Terminator! heck yes!

560637_10150816217888519_500748518_9426947_1630591454_n.jpg

everyone is calling me spoiled. hehe I just tell them... I spoil myself!

also, hopefully Candy is going to Mr Doc tomorrow. gar

578151_10150811211763519_500748518_9409931_1409722190_n.jpg

Anyways.... busy week here... getting the car today.... hopefully taking Candy to get bred tomorrow.... then work till Saturday and then Sunday Promise is going to Andrea to get trained and I'm HOPING I can go to a show that day as well! we shall see!

Have a good day all! :smileywavey:

Yellow Rose: I told mom last thursday. That's just something ya can't hide from your mommy. Dad was ok with it, but I know deep down he hoped that I'd been married first. My sister's, of course, are happy for me.

Meekie: Apparently the saying, ya gotta go through a lot of lemons before you can taste the sweat lemonade. It happens sometimes, just didn't think it would happen with us.

Shy: I know. I'm hopeing that the texting fight we had yesterday made him realize that I'm not going to put up with his crap.

Bummer about the postive coggins test near you. Hope you don't have to go anywhere near there.

Skipa: Yup, hurt bad and I told him that. It's okay though, my oldest neice is having baby daddy issues too. So I have someone in my family that knows what I'm dealing with, recently that is. Lol!

Kids: I plan to. Been taking my regular vitamins and my prenatels (couldn't hurt right), drinking as much water as I can, and eating as much as I can. As you can see in the ultrasound pics, I have a good embryotic (sp?) sac already and baby has a good strong heart beat. Lol!

Jamie: I've been checking up with you on fb, you've been a busy girl! Lol! Ryder has just the cutest smile! Hope Candy settles and you get Brandon his own baby horse to play with. Lol!

Heather- I've been following u (and everyone else) on FB lol I'm on there alot more than on here!!!!! Congrats again on ur baby!!! how exciting!

Look what I found today! I didn't think she took!

487281_10150822468193519_500748518_9444364_690758589_n.jpg

I had a busy day at work and my boss asked me to clean her pool room since they finished it.So cleaned it.I took an apple for lunch and it was good!I got home and hubby wanted me to go with him to give an estimate so went with him to do that and now we are relaxing.He is gonna cook fajitas for dinner.One more day of work yay!

Babi-Cute babies!And nice car!Ryder is sooo cute.

Spiffy-How have you been feeling?

Gonna go check out Cl for a bit and will check in later!

:smileywavey: Hey y'all! Hope everybody had a great day! I had a busy day. I got the carpets cleaned today. I hate that chore. Needed to be done though. We had a slight chance of rain/t-storms but we didn't get anything.

YELLOWROSE - Glad your work day went by fast! Fajitas sound SOOOOO good :drool: ! Haven't had my Mexican food fix this week - now you got me thinking! I checked at TSC the last time I was in there and they did have some belts but not many -- I was disappointed. Hopefully they will get some more in. Did see some styles that I really liked - and the price was reasonable. I am going to go to the one in Camden this weekend. They just have more stock. That's my favorite TSC anyhow. That was the one I always went to before they opened the one on my side of town. Our TSC is still 'new' so maybe they'll shape up!

SPIFFY - You are going to be just fine! Aaron should be ashamed of himself! You are surrounded by lots of people that love and care about you and it's important that you focus on yourself and your baby! You don't need any negative stress! You have some excitement to look forward to when Spiffy foals! I'm excited!!!!!

We're ALL excited!

KIDS - SOOOOOOO happy school is out for summer! You'll have time to RIDE and CAMP! YAY!!!!! We have gotten (what seems like) a lot of rain! Wish I could have shared with y'all! I was hoping we would get a shower today - I heard only a 20% chance of a passing t-storm tomorrow. Probably won't see anything.

BABI - Ryder is just too precious for words! You have a beautiful family! Loved the pics! WOW - that's a COOL car! That's exciting news about Candy and Promise!

SHY - That is HORRIBLE about the mare testing positive for EIA - mercy. I can't blame you for being upset.

At least she is in the next county over. That's a scary thing.

Hey everybody else - y'all have a peaceful evening and I will check in tomorrow! :winking:

Evening-Hubby cooked fajitas,they were sooo good!Then I hopped in the shower and got my clothes ready for tomorrow.I was so tired I took a nap!Now I am just relaxing.Hubby has a dog training seminar he is going to this weekend,but I think I am gonna do my own thing.I definately need to clean the livingrooma and my bathroom!Hubby called the insurance and full coverage for our new truck is 40.00!I think I am just gonna have a girly weekend!

Skipa-Sure hope you find a belt at the other TSC!!!Our weather has been very nice this week.Are you gonna get to ride?How is your mom doing?And how are all the horses?I am gonna really try to get going on the diet,I have been feeling sluggidh and just blah so need to change something!

Going to go to sleep,how are all my other hc buds?

Jamie: Thanks hun. Saw the baby bunny pics on FB, but didn't comment. I did fall asleep at the computer this afternoon, so not much got done on it. Lol!

Yellow Rose: Besides loose bowel movements (I know TMI), I'm good. The heat usually does this to me if I have any dairy products or bi-products. Just a little lactose intolerence.

Skipa: I believe Aaron has seen the error of his ways and told me tonight that he never should have treated me like that and that he won't ever again. I hope for his sake he's right. I don't want to be mean, but I can if need be.

Spiffy's udder is tons bigger today and stayed that big all day long so we're getting closer. I just hope she waits until Monday (anytime Monday) to foal as we had a worker not come to work today and so we may be short a worker this weekend. He hurt his leg and I think he was in the ER most of the morning.

Well, I'd better hit the sack and watch the mare through my eyelids. Lol! Talk to ya'll later. :smileywavey:

Shy,

Ticks me off too! They caught someone trying to smuggle in 9 horses that had it down in Texas just three weeks ago..uHHHHH!

School is finito!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Buses checked in today.. only 9 more to go when the north road girls bring theirs in... Summer school starts in a week..

I feel like a big burden has been lifted off my shoulder :thud: Today was a vewry long day... had to drive two different routes today. It did end beautiful... sunshine and it got up to 65 degrees!!!:yay: I'm hot and sweaty ... gonna go out and feed Airee and then take a bath and wash all the "KID" off of me!:lol:

AD

Hi done with work for the week yay!Actually I have the next 6 days off and 2 are payed!!!!They are gonna be doing some work next week at boss's house and will be messing with the electricity so she told me she would pay me since it's not my fault that they are doimg that!!!!And 2 days off yay!!!

Spiffy-That was tmi'lol I was asking as far as any morning sickness!Well sometimes people see the error of their ways.

We are having chicken tonight and ranch beans with something else too ,not sure yet what it will be.

Alaska: I know you're happy to be done with all that.

Yellow Rose: I told you it was TMI. Lol! Nope, no morning sickness. Some never get it, some get it later, and some have it the whole time. I hope I'm one of them that never gets it. I being sick like that.

last 9 are checked in and the sumemr begins! Rained today and is going to all weekend.. I just love my days off...:thud: Garden is going in no matter what.. the seeds will sprout faster and water only makes you clean...:crazy:

Spiffy! I'm happy for you and I do wish you well whether Aaron is in the picture or not..:yay: and he better not even THINK of dumping you! He will learn the errors of his ways!!! I'll be there in July and I always protect my little HC sisters!:mad: When you feel the earth shakling, you;'l know I have landed At Lambert and am heading for Columbia...:crazy:

Did lots of filling today, putting old files in boxes, helped out with dispatch setting up the summer buses and just checking in the last buses.. Tomorrow is the Staff picnic.. I might go and I might not... too much to do and I spend too much time with those people as it is.. I !.....have a life! :winking:

AD

Afternoon-Had to restart my internet,we had the electricity go off lastnight and apparently it cut off.So Had to turn the piug off and then back on and it works.I had to run into town to deposit money at the bank and then I had to go to get the old dodge registration renewed.So got all that done and then came home.My rose bush has bloomed two pink roses and they smell so good!Hubby met his friend in town for lunch and then he called to tell me he is bringing a burrito home for me!

Spiffy-Hope you don't get it it can be some nasty stuff!

AD-Sounds like you are gonna be busy!Your garden sounds nice though!

Skipa-Where are you today?

Alaska: Thanks hun. Question though. I know it's sad, but were is Lambert Airport? Is it south of Jeff City? I'm sure it is, just not quite sure where it is. Lol!

We're getting a little storm today, finally, and hopefully some more this weekend.

Thought I was going to have to call into work this morning and say I was going to be late, but I didn't. Spiffy was dripping milk last night, so I braided and wrapped her tail. No baby all night long and not when I came back home to feed before going to back to work for a bit. I'm sure she'll have it this weekend. Just hopeing I can get some more bedding for her.

Spiffy-How exciting!!!! Come on Spiffy we all want to see that healthy baby!!!!I might go with my friend tomorrow when she is running around.

Haven't been doing anything today,I did wash and dry towels.I folded them and put them away.Oh and I hung my Mother's day gift up too.My Mom and stepdad sold their big rig and my stepdad had been looking at the Mercedes Mercer's well he found one in Nashville and my mom yook him to the airport and he bought it and is driving it back today.

Well I will check back in a bit!

Spiffy,

This is where its at..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambert-St._Louis_International_Airport

I know we use 270 to get to mom and dads...

Worked on the garden at the bus barn and layed out all the boards and have them cut ready to screw together, but some dumb BLONDE forgot the power screwdriver :bang_head: so I'll have to do it tomorrow...I went to the picnic , but only stayed there for about two hours and then Went shopping and saw the cutiest fountain to put in the garden along with some statues. Stopped by the feed store since they won't be open Sunday or Monday and made it home to only have to unload the car. Hubby got home about the same time and we both decided that we were worn out. Cooked some totinos pizza and resting...

Spiffy that mare is gonna foal either tonight or tomorrow! Hope you like a filly!:winking:

AD

Hi all, hope everybody has a great weekend. We finally got some rain. Left the bedroom window open because the rain keeps missing us. Opps. Hubby called and the bed was soaked. We ended up sleeping in the wrestlers old room because our bed was too wet. That was Thur. Then on Fri my friend and I went to Minn trail riding for the day. We had a blast. Saw a wolf hiding in the grass. Went throught a cool water crossing. Today we have family stuff so no trail riding for me. Hope everybody has a safe and restful holiday weekend.

Morning-I got up and put the dogs in their outside kennels,hubby left this morning for a training seminar for the dog training,he took Solo and the quail we picked up yesterday.Then started laundry.My oldest son told me that his lab threw up in his room lastnight and he cleaned it up but now there is a black stain from it,so I will have to go by the store and get some capet cleaner probably tomorrow.I am going to San Antonio to run around with my friend today.

Ad-Sounds like you have some cool gardening ideas!My stepdad has some cool ponds and a small fountain in their front yard with alot of cool plants and pathways.

Kids-That is awesome that you saw a wolf,I would be a little scared but it is still cool.Happy you got some rain!

I need to get some laundry done!

Yellow Rose: I Know, but apparently Spiffy wants to see my bald! Lol!

Alaska: Oh, I just know it as St. Louis International Airport. Lol!

Well, Cory is hopeing it's a spotted filly. She wants it if it is. Lol! I just hope she goes soon. She's been dripping milk since Thursday night, which she did not do with Dude.

Kids: Have fun this weekend and stay safe!

Remember ....Twinkie dripped for three days.. Levels were good though but had back up colostrum just in case..Can't wait to see what you get..

Today I have to go back too town :bang_head: . Hubby is working everyday this weekend making double overtime :happy0203: so he won't be getting hay. So I have to take the truck in and get a round bale..

Going out right now to plant some things in MY garden and then go and screw the frame together at work..Then tomorrow fill bags up with dirt and just take that stuff into town on Tuesday.... I'm tired of going back and forth and just want to stay home! TRaffic is horrible!

AD

I think she's gonna go tonight. Went down to turn her light on and she was streaming milk!

Mom and I went to get her a box fan for in the barn, she's soaked in her own sweat! Took her a bit to be ok with the fan and now she won't move out from infront of it for very long. Lol! I just hope she waits until after I feed her tonight so I can rewrap her tail.

I wanted something different for dinner tonight , so I made pigs in the blanket and we are having pork and beans with them... planted the starter plants but still need to plant the seeds.. eating...then going out here in a while...

Yup...Spiffy looks ready!:yahoo: :yahoo:

AD

I know! I just really hope she goes tonight. Got her tail all wrapped pretty again and she is eating her hay now. Loose in the rear end, so that just confirms my thought that she'll go tonight!!!!

Hi-Had a good day out with my friend and then came home and finished my laundry.I took leftover chicken and baked potatoes out for dinner.I let the dogs out to run around and hubby came home.So we talked about the seminar and then fed dogs and ate dinner and watched some tv.Hubby just went to bed and I am about to follow him.I am gonna go with him tomorrow,they are having a short day so I will tag along.

Skipa-Where are you?Hope everything is okay.

Skipa-Excited!!!!HFV sent to Spiffy and the new baby!!!!

Ok finally got some updated pics of Gunny Man!:yahoo: He will be two years old on June5th....He was running around playing with his jolly ball and soccer ball.

HPIM3559.jpg

I went to the bottom and he came running up in a full sliding stop! I think it might have worried him a bit whether he was going to stop .. Look at his eyes :lol: He did come pretty close!

HPIM3560.jpg

I laughed and he turned and went up the hill tossing his head

HPIM3561.jpg

then he ripped some dirt and ran up the hill

HPIM3563.jpg

turned and came back down as fast as he could and did another one..but this time slid with confidance

HPIM3564.jpg

He was pretty pleased with himself and stood for a picture

HPIM3566.jpg

look at this nice butt..

HPIM3567.jpg

AD

Still no baby. I swear she's trying to make me bald and red eyed!

Alaska: Gunny man looks good and full of himself.

Gonna eat lunch then take a nap. I'm soooo tired. :thud: