meekie

Internet Friends Who Ride

Hey everyone. Just popped on and updated Spiffy's thread. I'm doing good and she is currently staked out in the yard mowing. I actually should probably go put her back in the pen to get a drink. Lol!

Aaron and I have found a possible place for us. It has a nice house, barn, hay loft, tool shed, and around 3 acres of pasture (which if done right will work just fine). His parents have told him that they would help us get the place too.

Well, I'd better go put Spiffy up for a bit. Talk to ya'll later. :smileywavey:

Hi Spiffy! I should stake the 4 horses on a diff part of my actual yard! It is growing so fast compared to the pasture!

Yaay for the possible place. You can also look around to see if other people would be willing to lease some land. That is what I am currently doing here. However I have all the horses here at the house and eating hay in the shed ( tied ) . My solar fencer is supposed to be here! So once I get that up and going. The mares will be going down the road again. They didn't hurt anything, but the farmers field seemed better than what they had!

The fencer that I have here at the house for Gunner..Is broken..I am thinking it's just a fuse..but I am betting the thing is 25 years old! or more..

Saddle is supposed to be here this week too...and I am getting another one a week from this Thursday! SO YAAY! Then August I will be getting that big white mares papers.

My only problem is.. I only have a short period of time to get some work into that mare :-( Then I will have to get Caleb or his friend to get on her..just to get some miles on her.

I can do a bulk of it for now.

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful day!

Afternoon-I decided to go into town and stop at the Dollar Store to get some nail polish remover and armor all glass cleaner.Then I stopped by Wal-Mart and found some work shirts bought 4 different colors for 8.00 each.Then wanted to get in the second guest room and get it straightened up and hang some more of the dog ribbons on the wall.So I am relaxing now!!!I am getting started on my diet this evening.I weighed myself earlier and was not impressed so "It's on now!!!".I am going to be going outside to give the dogs fresh water.

Spiffy-Crossing my fingers for you guys on the house!!!!!

Where are all of my other HC buds?

Popping in with a quick update.. Ryder is 3 months old tomorrow already! wow! where has the time gone! he is so much fun!

Promise is at the trainer... but she is having some head tossing issues. She went over (while being ground driven thank God) once because she freaked out when she was tossing her head... anyways, so Andrea is trying to work it out of her... if she can't, she is going down the road, that is way too dangerous and it is not fun to have a horse go over on you. Once in a lifetime was enough for me! And I'm too old for that crap lol I don't bounce anymore...

Candy is FINALLY at the stud. Gerald really ticked me off cuz he tried to screw me over on the price. He told me LAST YEAR when Candy was originally going to get bred that Doc was 50, for me only and 200 for anyone else. The paint was 175 and the palomino stud was 300. Well we go out there and he's like so how much did we talk about? will 300 be enough for everything? I'm like um no you told me 50. He's like well I don't remember that so I said, well I guess I can just take her home then. He's like no no I want you to get a colt. So we are doing some work for him and it is going to be totally free. I just wish he would stop screwing me around... I really don't think we are going to go help him much more after we get teh "debt" paid off with Candy.. but should only be like 2 times working cows and that should pay for it... anyways he also has 2 colts on the ground. they were born the same day! Bellas' sister had a sorrel colt in the morning and the hurt mare had a palomino that afternoon!

We are busy this week! work, helping Gerald and then heading to a car show on Saturday.

I was talking to a friend of mine and I was complaining about how fat I am and they told me that if I don't like what I see in the mirror then I should change it... so I am. I started working out every day since the 1st. I started off slow.. couldn't even do 10 mins. the first day, but I finally got a full workout in yesterday! I sure am feeling it in my arms/legs and tummy... so maybe those muscles are getting tight and I can start riding again!!!! There are 2 diff. barrel races all summer long I am sooo bummed. There are usually NO barrel races! ugh!

Picture time!

Not bad for almost 3 months after baby... but I've got a LONG way to go

318148_10150838628158519_521576517_n.jpg

I love this car!

543695_10150848032163519_45717765_n.jpg

The baby bunnies!!!!!! I got all of them sold... one given away. And already have people interested in another batch so when they get weaned she will get bred again! I am really excited, they are getting so big! hanging outside with mom now and they scatter as soon as the door opens LOL they are sooo adorable! very hard to get pictures of now as well! The gray and white speckled one is the one that I gave away to Brandons' best friend gf, she got first pick and she picked that one and is naming it Milkdud LOL so cute!

560331_10150833968878519_10997669_n.jpg

389613_10150838611843519_990851015_n.jpg

hanging outside with mom

552974_10150844796378519_646202795_n.jpg

166565_10150848035468519_227127291_n.jpg

Ryder got to meet the horses finally!

179581_10150811197413519_862161178_n.jpg

Our little family!

75259_10150811200998519_47871461_n.jpg

Ryders' first camping trip he was infatuated with the fire... LOL

538361_10150843961123519_874760033_n.jpg

481391_10150843961083519_2027837256_n.jpg

More coming!

Edited by BabiGirl90

181039_10150848038413519_500748518_9528770_305129859_n.jpg

179763_10150848037248519_1124323018_n.jpg

I LOVE this one

314272_10150842908628519_500748518_9511110_339780548_n.jpg

camping... ready to go home

250944_10150848098958519_1506690625_n.jpg

Lightning started a reallly bad fire

484152_10150848042208519_1301596984_n.jpg

601045_10150848042578519_675274163_n.jpg

double rainbow

576979_10150848042753519_867765554_n.jpg

Candy and Doc...

385595_10150848039983519_500748518_9528774_1886252347_n.jpg

look at how much bigger she is than him!

401784_10150848040133519_1125308488_n.jpg

Lena

536646_10150848045063519_500748518_9528796_1953238213_n.jpg

more coming!

miss Flow

166084_10150848045288519_1815334767_n.jpg

Beau and Geralds main man... Pedro

246596_10150848045378519_965229239_n.jpg

Gerald got 2 new horses! grr... got this GORGEOUS dun and this sweetheart sorrel... they are both about 14/15 and dun is reg. and both are kid broke... both are VERY sweet! can't wait to ride the dun, he is HUGE

600762_10150848045533519_2095499673_n.jpg

Bellas' sister and her colt

556809_10150848049928519_1328195742_n.jpg

Remember that hurt mare I posted pix of that was skin and bones! LOOK AT HER NOW! omg and she had a BEAUTIFUL colt!

525886_10150848050313519_1234783643_n.jpg

554287_10150848050608519_500748518_9528826_472368719_n.jpg

223976_10150848051038519_2007791194_n.jpg

168219_10150848051353519_420535857_n.jpg

421513_10150848051538519_884805392_n.jpg

579442_10150848052108519_886185830_n.jpg

Okay that's it! hope you enjoyed!!!

:smileywavey: Hey y'all. I've missed everyone. Am back home and I'm trying to find some sort of 'routine'. Our friends from PA left last night. It was so quiet this morning when I woke up - felt a little down but hurried out to the barn. It felt good to be around my horses! I'm going to my daughter's house tomorrow night so I can watch the boys for her on Thursday while she works. My sweet hubby will take care of things around here for me. I'll be home Thursday night. It's rainy here - cool even. I'm going to need some sunshine AND a LONG trail ride soon. My friends that watched out for my dogs and horses fell in love with Sugar! It's really easy to fall in love with that baby though! They have invited me to go to Clemson with them in July (I think???) to a Mustang Makeover! I am excited about that - always wanted to go! I know I am FAR behind. Going to try and catch up. SPIFFY - Hugs - was so sorry to hear your news. Glad Spiffy is doing well and I'm hoping you and Aaron get that place you were talking about! YELLOWROSE - Hope all is well with you! SHY - Glad all is well in your neck of the woods! BABI - Loved the pics! THE DOUBLE RAINBOW! That precious baby boy is getting so BIG! He is so handsome - my goodness! Love the pics of him around the horses - he's going to be a little cowboy FOR SURE! Sorry to hear about Promise - hopefully the trainer can figure her out. MEEKIE - The trail riding pics are just awesome! What a beautiful place! Looks like everyone was having a great time! KIDS - Sorry about your truck - bummer - been there. Happy y'all had a safe trip - I know you're glad to be home! FS - Hey! AD - Happy to hear milder weather has come your way! Hopefully you are getting a tiny bit of R&R! Y'all take care - will check back later. Need to get busy.

Thank you everyone. I deleted Spiffy's thread as it was just too much of a Bash Me Fest. I don't care if they get up in arms about me deleteing it. It was my thread and I had every right to do with it as I wanted.

If anyone cares to know, I did not apply for 'welfare'. I applied for a state funded medical assitance program, funded by people in MY state. I will only be using it until Aaron and I get our own insurance. I DID NOT apply for food stamps or WIC, just the medical assitance for pregnant women and kids. I have a job, it pays pretty good for being part-time, and Aaron and I are hopefully getting that place soon.

My fences were not the reason to breed last year. Spiffy has been in the pen next to the house for about a week now and no one has tried to escape or get in with her the whole time. My fences are hot and my horses respect them. That's all I'll say on that.

I probably won't be on here anymore, since some people can't hold their tongue when someone ASKS them to be nice. Apparently there are only a few 'nice' people here, but not enough to keep me here. I have all of the important people friended on FB and that's where ya'll can talk to me.

Good bye and see ya'll on FB. :smileywavey:

Hi-I worked and of course,there was alot of people out there.Then the broke a water line.The a/c people were out too.But got everything I could get to done.Will probably wash bedding tomorrow.I went to the bank and Wal-Mart and then home.My friend came over around 7 so we could start walking.She is gonna come out the rest of the week so we can get on a schedule.So next week I will go to her house and walk.After we got back I had a headache,so took some meds.

Spiffy-I don't think you should not come on this post,nobody here has bashed you and it clearly states at the beginning of this thread that none of us are interested in doing that to each other here.It the other people want to be hypocrits let them,you don't need to deal with any of them.But I don't want you to not come here,I look forward to hearing how each and everyone of us is doing and that includes you!We all care about you :huggy::huggy::huggy:

Skipa-I am doing fine,started walking and the hard part dieting will try to do it tomorrow.I am gonna have an apple for lunch tomorrow.Sounds like you are gonna be busy!Hope you are doing fine been thinking about you!

Shy-How are ya?Hope you are having a nice peaceful evening!

YR- good luck with the walking and dieting. It is a constant battle with me.

Skipa- glad you are back. It is a long road!

Shy- I wish mine could mow my lawn too. Let me know how you like your solar charger. Those interest me.

Spiffy- I'm with YR. Just come here and visit us. We all support you. No drama lamas on this thread. Just good supportive friends.

Jamie- that baby just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Love all the pics. Have been following you on FB.

Hi to everybody else. Off to St Louis in the AM for work. Will be gone til Sat late. A bunch of teachers and administrators are going. Should be very educational. Take care everybody.

:smileywavey: Hey again! Got through another day. Hubby brought Carolina Wings home - haven't had wings in a LONG time! We watched a movie and when my jeans are dry I'll fold them and head to bed.

SPIFFY - No need for you to leave our little family! You won't be judged here. I don't understand people. Some of them just can't seem to mind their own business. Nobody has the right to judge ANYONE! And, you don't have to explain yourself - ever! I am so sorry you have gone through such a difficult time - it will get better and we're here for you, start to finish. LOTS of hugs and don't let unwanted opinions get you down! Spiffy is fine and you are perfectly capable to taking care of her and making future decisions that you feel are right for her. I hope everything moves smoothly and you and Aaron get the property you want. That would be wonderful. The important thing is that you take care of yourself and that sweet little one - you have lots to be happy about! We love ya!

YELLOWROSE - Sounds like there were lots of workers under your feet today at work! Glad you have a friend to walk with! When you have a someone to buddy up with it gives you that incentive you need - so much better than going it alone. The dieting stuff....HATE THINKING ABOUT THAT! It is on my agenda (on the last page!).

KIDS - Good to be back. You are so right....it's going to be a long road. I missed y'all. Be careful and have fun in St. Louis!

Hey everybody else! Hope y'all are doing well. Will be back tomorrow to see what everyone is up to!:winking:

What a rainy day or should I say, the whole week has been rainy! Miserable weather, it's cold..and now it's supposed to go to 24F and thunderstorms.

No solar fencer yet, my MIL is supposed to be picking it up tonight..So hopefully hubby will have it up and running tomorrow morning before he goes to work! Currently the horses are tied up...and they hate it!

I found out recently that I am expecting again, I am thinking I am due around the first part of Feb or middle part! We will know for sure on the 27th of June. It does make me step back, and make sure I take extra precautions around the horses , especially with the young ones.

One saddle should be here this week and another one next week! I am stoked..I'll be able to use them a few times..then I am putting hubby in the saddle...haha!

Hope everyone has a swell day!

Congradulations FS!

I have to close all this week So I'll be getting off at 6 pm...which sucks... oh well.. today starts the Sped routes for all the special needs kids. They run 3 days a week , where the big buses run 5 days a week. Hope everyone is enjoying summer.. we are still stuck with these clouds and some scattered rain showers. Yesterday was nice, but this morning is chilly.

I'm sorry that Spiffy does not want to post with us anymore. I was looking forward to seeing her next month and finally meet some board buddies. :( I guess she'll be busy with her new life now with Aron..

Hubby and I had to fix up BJ last night.. He got in a scuff with a tom cat and got beat up Sunday.. Not bad, but a couple of claw marks. I washed them up and treated them, but last night I noticed his face all swelled up when I got home..:twitch: So I noticed that a claw of the other cat had shed in his face.. i had to have hubby hold him down so I could tweezer out the claw and patched him up again.. This morning he looks good and all the infection has drained out.. Stupid old cat! He 15 this year and a house puff, not an alley cat!:lol:

Yesterday was Gunnys 2nd birthday. So I took a few more of him.

HPIM3576.jpg

HPIM3578.jpg

HPIM3581.jpg

Sold the last of the puppies the other day, so CoCo and Indy are enjoying being in the house again. Just three dogs is so much easier than 8!:thud: I made some good vacation money selling them...:yay: I wanted so bad to keep one of them... I get calls from the people that got them and are real happy with them.. They are so "smart and sweet. Stick around and listen even for a young pup".

The wild Mountain ashes are blooming and smell so sweet! I think I'll take some cuttings and put them on the table at work. Well Gotta go... doing some cleaning today and setting up the cones for the obstical course. We will be training two new drivers very soon.

AD

Had a good day at work,then stopped to get gas and stopped by dollar Store to pick up a few things.My friend texted me and asked if I could go to her house to walk so her mom could walk with us.I told her I could,so gotta shave my legs haha.And then one of hubby's customer's has a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and he and hubby got to talking about birds and their dogs and he is gonna let us work the pointers over there and hubby and I will be taking him some frozen quail here in a kittke while as he lives right down the road.

Alaska-Wow Gunny really looks good!

FS-Congrats sent your way!!!

Skipa-Yes it does make it better to have her to walk with.And I too dread the "D" word but the scale is not going down so I have to do something about it.Sounds like hubby knows you well,and brought you something you loved!!!

Hubby worked Socks on birds while my friend and I walked yesterday and she was doing very well,but she saw a quail through the fence and didn't realize the fence was there and ran into it poor baby was sore when I came home,but she seems better today,They always worry me when something happens!!!

I will still come and check up on you guys and anyone here is welcome to PM me anytime. I just don't want things to get started by my still being here. I will visit, but will be in stealth mode.

Alaska: I'd still love to meet you, no matter what's going on in my life.

Don't fret guys. I'm still here, just not. Lol!

Hi All,

We have been having nothing but rain! Might clear up on Sunday. I hope to get a ride in then.

Yellow Rose: Good for you for getting "Back in the Saddle" with the diet and exercise. It is always easier to do in the Spring and summer.

Spiffy: What happened? :confused0024:

Skippa: Glad your back and finding a routine. A good trail ride ought to make you feel better.

Hi to everyone else. :smileywavey:

hi every one

Spiff, you know you won't get bashed here. It's not for us to judge anyone.

Skipa, I know you are missing your mom, but know she is in a better place. Hope you get some relaxing riding in.

YR, sounds like you have some new "dog working" friends. I cracked up about the shaving the legs. The other day, someone came and I had shorts on. I nearly broke my neck getting to my blue jeans to cover my hairy legs. Got them done right after that. There is just never enough hours in the day.

AD, love Gunny's 2 yo pics. He sure has matured into a beauty. Love the butt.

FS congrats on your exciting news. It sure will cut into using the new saddles though. LOL

Kids, the lawnmowers are working way too well. I had a beautiful pink rose and a bud. chessie at the whole thing. I chased him away from the bush the other day, but this time he got the flower and not just the leaves.

BG, nice pics of the horses. Love the pali's. My favorites.

Had to work in the office today and Hubby hauled 150 bales of hay. I have bought two goats that I will be able to pick up in July. Now, I have been offered a second doe for a great price. Mind you, I have not told my husband about the other two who are paid for. This may be the end of a marriage that has lasted for 45 years. LOL Everyone stay safe and have fun.

I went to my friends house and we got a good walk in,sweated and I was in shorts and they were in pants!I came home and cooked hotdogs for dinner and then took a shower.Socks is still sore poor girl,she might hae pulled something.We are keeping a good eye on her.The guy we took the frozen quail to had several dogs,a deerhound and a rat terrier,a chesapeake bay retriever,a saluki,an airedale.He used to show dogs.

Shy-So true about never enough time,haha!And good luck with the third goat,hehe.

Bobbin-I need to quit taking the easy road anything you want in life you have to work for and if this works the same way so be it!

Spiffy-You hear anything about the house yet?

Skipa-Are you gonna get to ride at all this weekend?

Alaska: I'd still love to meet you, no matter what's going on in my life.

Its a date then!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: we will exchange telephone numbers and secret hand shakes by way of Pm's...I'm so excited!:yay:

Not much went on at work today.. got some things caught up like some reading of policies that have changed for training and watched an hour and a half boring training Webinar :thud: .. I did learn a few things and the company is going to spend more emphasis on mastering obsticals to reduce accidents..So they added two more hours of Behind the wheel training.. I like this idea..B)

Well have to do some floors tomorrow and wax the cork floor at work.. New trainies haven't passed the test to get their permits yet..:duh: so they are just doing classroom for now..

AD

Hi all I have been working with a movie making program I found on my pc! So here are a two of my efforts. I haven't added music yet. I guess that will be next! LOL

Hi-I am worn out!Today at work the Directv people came out and were working in 4 different rooms.Luckily I had already cleaned most of them and they had some work they had to do outside so they weren't underfoot too much.It has been gray and cool because we have had some rain today.I am really sleepy.I am done with work for the week,yay!!!

Meekie-Cute movie,everyone is soo quiet!

AD-Sounds like you are excited about going on your vacation.

Shy,Skipa,Spiffy-Hi and I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Morning-It is overcast here today.Mom has a slight headache so she wanted to wait a little while to see if it goes away.If she feels up to it it aroubd 12 we are going to the next town over again,she needed to go to Lowe's and I do too and I want to look for some new sheets for my bed and maybe a a few other things.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful friday!!!!I will check in later!

:smileywavey: Hey y'all! It started out sunny but now it's cloudy - not supposed to rain so I heard. Had a fun time at my daughter's house - the boys ran me ragged but I enjoyed every moment with them! They are special little guys! Mary Ellen is heading to her daughter's again this weekend to help her get ready to move into a new place. She hasn't gotten to ride in a good while. I've missed her. I did talk to Jean and we're going to ride either Saturday or Sunday. Going to ask Christina if she'd like to go too. I need my trail time. It's been a while and I've missed it.

BOBBIN - HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

SPIFFY - Hope all is well with you and that precious little one!

KIDS - Hope you had a good trip!

YELOWROSE - Hope your Mom shakes that headache - they are bad company for sure. Hope y'all get some shopping time in!

SHY - GOATS??? I want a goat but my hubby said NO! A friend called and asked if I would take the 2 she is looking to rehome - I was tempted but turned her down. Her's are just pets but are meat goats and she will search until she finds the right home. I'd REALLY love to get a Nubian - one day maybe....

AD - I know you are excited about your vacation! So happy you'll get to meet Spiffy! Gunny is one handsome guy! WOW!!!!!

FS - CONGRATULATIONS!

MEEKIE - Gotta go look at your MOVIE! That's cool girl! Glad you are getting lots of horse time in! You do live in a beautiful area!

BELLE - How are you??? What about working on your friend's ranch?

Y'all have a wonderful afternoon. Going to get busy inside. Hubby called and we are going out to eat tonight and maybe go to a MOVIE! An unexpected treat! I don't even have a clue what movies are in the theater!?

He went to lunch and was going to get a paper to check it out. I'll look in on y'all later....:winking:

I will be taking him some frozen quail here in a kittke while as he lives right down the road.

Haven't heard that term in a long time. :smilie:

Skipa: Thank you for the Bday wishes.

AD: Gunny is sure growing up and filling out. I see sunshine in Alaska! Whoot!

Meekie: Good job on the videos. Like the credits at the end. I would like to be getting more riding in, however, we have been having a stormy pattern for a couple of weeks. I did get some good riding in the first part of May and a Poker Ride back in April. Looking forward to more.

Mom and I went to a consignent shop and she decided to leave her big brass eagle to see if they can sell it for her.Then we went to Starbuck's and got a couple frappachino's.We stopped at another thrift store that gets alot of their stuff from estate sales,but we really didn't see anything we had to have.We stopped at Long John Silver's where I got shrimp and hush puppies and fries.I only ate a few fries.It was good and I haven't had it in a long time.Then we stopped at Home Depot to see if they had any light wall switch plates but they didn't have any I liked.So we stopped ay Lowe's and I bought two there.I might go back and buy a few more,since I like them so much.

Bobbin-I saw that mistake and normaly I try to go back and fix them but I just didn't feel like it.Oh well I'm not perfect but I am human,hehe!

Skipa-She did shake it,and we had a nice day out together.I hope you have a great ride this weekend,I'm sure it will do you some good!!! :huggy:

I will check back in a few!

Bobbin...Happy Birthday!

Thanks everyone for the compliments of my little guy..:happy0203:

Worked hard this week cleaning and waxing floors at work.. didn't get to train since the students did not pass their permits yet :angry: . At least next week I don't have to close and will get off at 4pm instead of 6 pm...

trying to plan what I'm going to do tomorrow since I don't have to plant anything :winking: Garden at work is starting to take off and the little flower plants are blomming more.. everyone loves it and find it relaxing to look at.. It is pretty and the little wild flower seeds I planted are starting to come up. I need to plant my others this weekend, but all I have to do is broadcast them..Wait?? did I day I didn't need to plant anything :rotf: I think I'm additcted...! My garden at home is also doing good , should see the seeds I planted next week end..Its supposed to rain all week end..we'll see.

Hubby has to work this weekend. Last night and tonight he is working on his semi.. he had a leaking axle seal and it coated the brake shoes with grease.. not a goo thing.. He is checking it over real good and making sure nothing is going to go out.. Already replaced a section of the exhaust pipe that had a hole in it.. I'm going to look for soem vinyl tomorrow in the basement and see If I can get those seats recovered so it looks nice... I believe I have what I need.

We went out tonight for dinner tonight.. it was nice not having to cook. our freind Amos is back from Alabama :yahoo: and Jim and him have been getting things cleaned up around here and Amos has hauled off some of Jims junk to the scrapper for money. I'm happy to get the junk out of the yard :smile:

Well talk to yoiu guys later... Spiffy got yiour message and will probably give you a jingle tomorrow!

AD

Hi-This morning hubby and I took Solo,Paige and Chaos in to get their shots.Then we stopped by my friend's house to pick her up.Stopped back at my house to drop dogs off.Then we went to pick up a riding lawn mower for my friend.Took her and the mower back home and came home and took aa nap!i am gonna make pork chops and something to go with it for dinner.I opened up the back door and two quail ran out from under the porch.My rose bushes should be blooming before long,if they bloom out nice will put ics on fb.

Spiffy-How are you?Hope you are having a nice weekend.

AD-I agree it is nice when you don't have to cook dinner!

Shy-Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Skipa-I know you are having fun,riding!!!!

I will check back later

Evening-I am finishing up cooking dinner,I made pork chops and brown rice with ranch beans and broccoli with cheese!We went to the quail pen and checked on them will be transfering the baby quail out to the big pen tomorrow.We have been watching movies as we have free movie channels this weekend.The dogs have eaten and are chilling on their beds.Hubby is cutting up potatoes to cook for breakfast tomorrow morning.

Hi everyone,will check back in a little while!

Hi all, I'm back. It was a great trip to St. Lewis. The conference was awesome. Learned a lot! It is good to go but great to come back home. I am tired but happy to have my own bed and pillow tonight. We are in a heat wave and need rain! Otherwise all is well in my world. Will try and catch up tomorrow.