Sign in to follow this  
dwedum

Some More Frosty Pics

Those are beautiful pics. I have no idea what the sun looks like anymore. We have had such overcast skys it looks like dusk all the time. Thanks for sharing. Love looking at all your pics.

misc029-5.jpg

misc031-3.jpg

misc033-3.jpg

misc036-1.jpg

misc039-3.jpg

misc043-3.jpg

And believe it or not, I took all these while riding Hobbs today. Was forecast to be 20 degrees below zero by this morning but got up, it was 12 above and kept climbing during the day. Went up to 31 so loaded Hobby up, went up on the bench and rode around the roads up there. Was really hoping I might be able to get nearer to the 200 or so whitetail deer that run around on a couple of 1/2 sections up there but they are way to spooky.

Great pictures. It sounded like a gorgeous winter day to go for a ride. Last winter I made sure to ride almost daily if it hit the 20 degree mark. Sometimes that felt like a big "if" that wouldn't come around again until spring!

THose trees are just beautiful! Must be the new lens? Love that blue sky behind the tree!!

It looks like spring here, lots of rain (2 inches), and just dreary lookng, so not good for pretty pictures!

That red barn is just gorgeous too, thanks for posting!!!

I like seeing it ,but I dont think Id like being in it!!!!

Well maybe one day I'll stick my nose out in that weather. It's a bone chillin 58 degrees here .

Hey Trailhoss; Christmas was great. Weather was good and got a little ride in on both Cloudee and Hobby. Ate way to much at my brother's house, got a little visit from Santa and basically just had a great day. We're all a little worried around here right now though. Wind hasn't blown for about four days. Air is getting stale. Hard to breathe. Sure glad we aren't getting the weather of the midwest and east coast though. Have a good New Year and hope your having fun with your camera.

Hey Grouchy-How are you?Every time i see your pictures i don't know if it looks as cold as it does fun or fun as it does cold.But then,i'm in southern Ariz so about everything looks cold from here.I think my horse and i want to experience it at least once in our time together.Always awesome pictures.Take care.Brian

Holy Cow! And I thought we got a lot of snow and frost and the like!!!

It's beautiful!!

I especially like the first two pictures.

Miss you muchly!

BC

Hey BC. Miss you too. You're just going to have to get back out here. Clouds is always asking when you're going to show so she doesn't have to carry my fat butt around anymore. And I think you are getting more snow out there than we have here by quite a bit. Gotta get out here and see your old Aunts new dog anyhow so maybe you better just start planning a trip.