Sign in to follow this  
theaussiecowgirl

Nbha

The NBHA is an awesome organization, along with the IBRA, and several others.

I've been a member since 2004.

You should visit their website for more information and finding schedule for your country. It's a lot of fun.

I am a member, but I am not sure if I will be for long. Prices have gone up, and I haven't been able to make it to state for the last few years because something important has come up. I really like how the set it up in districts in each state, and they give out their own prizes for the year, and then you get to go up to your state competition.

I'm a member! This will be my fourth year. The people are so nice, and everyone is friends at the shows.

I really enjoy NBHAs over Rodeos because the dirt -to me- seems better, and because of exhibitions and the 4D format.

The super shows are so much fun! And the World shows make the whole year totally worth it.

Our prices actually went down, but the fees for prizes went up.

I've been a member since I *think* 2003.

I usually just do enough local ones to qualify for State, havnt really tried for the year end awards in years. However last year the high point saddles were Cactus! So I may have to try again! I go to State at the end of the season & in June I go to the NBHA Vegas Supershow, Cant miss that one! NBHA shows are always so well organized. Even the huge ones like Vegas that go all day into the night, always well ran!

I go to the occasional NBHA but I haven't joined yet. We have local circuits that have the same people show up as the NBHA shows but they are much cheaper to enter and closer to home, so I go there. I certainly prefer an NBHA type format barrel race to a rodeo or playday, by far. I also haven't been able to devote the time and money into it to point chase, but I hope to go for year end awards in my NBHA district next year. :)

i used to be a member but my high school rodeos interfered with most of the weekends so i didn't rejoin. while i have been in college, i run in the local nbha races. i love them, like you guys said they are well put together and the people are great. State and districts were a lot of fun. I went to the supershow in ogden, ut and it was a blast!!! wish i could go again and maybe this year i will buy a membership!!!

have been a member in the past. In fact my mom wanted me to go to NBHA's instead of HS rodeos so that's what we did. I didn't make it to one in 09, but kinda want to this year. I like the National Shows best.

I have belonged since the beginning! I was a director for 13 years but it does amaze me how much difference there is in how the races are run depending on what part of the country you are in. since moving to Kansas, I have had my eyes opened to some different ideas and attitudes.

Hi vsnider,thanks for your reply! 13 years is a long time so you surely know the ins and outs of the NBHA then ! we have only been running NBHA for 2 years here and i love it so much,great people and everyone is so friendly i just think its the best ! Id like to hear some more info regarding your eyes opended and the attitudes !

i wish it was only 3 shows for our state! as T*C*C said, it's 6 for us. And I don't think I'll be able to get six weekends off from work to make for state by Oct! :-(