cvm2002

Requiem, Baskette's Colt

Nothing yet.....I will not be surprised if she holds until I get back (which my husband will greatly appreciate).

When are you getting back?! Between you and red this lurker is going nuts! Must have something to do with the fact that had my mare taken she'd be having her baby right about now...

Soooo I'm throwing my anxiety to you guys! Come on ladies, POP! [Crazy]

Nuthin......which is fine. I'll be back home around midnight tomorrow, and it would be perfect if she'd wait. It would be more than perfect if she'd spit it out as soon as I pulled in the driveway.

Baskette dear, you're GOING to get palpated if I'm not seeing changes when I get home!!!

Well, I just palpated her as I didn't see much change after being gone for 5 days. What we know: 1. She IS in fact in foal 2. The foal is alive and coming headfirst 3. Foal is engaged in the pelvis; was barely in wrist deep when I got headbutted. The foal then ran for it and sucked back past the pelvis rim 4. Cervix is soft and not very palpable.

So all of that is good news, but I still don't think we're any closer. Still tight in the back end, was able to get more fluid out of her teats that is certainly stickier than what it was before I left, so there is *some* progress. Just not enough......

Edited by cvm2002

Dang it. Did it feel like a colt head, or a filly head? [Crazy]

[ROTFL] [ROTFL]

Wrong end to tell that red!

Hang in there cmv, she can't possibly wait too much longer!

Stands to figure......I had trouble getting her IN foal. Only stands to reason I'd have trouble getting her OUT of foal too....

Stands to figure......I had trouble getting her IN foal. Only stands to reason I'd have trouble getting her OUT of foal too....

OMG..... [ROTFL] [ROTFL]

I think this mare and red's mare are trying to drive the hole board crazy. [Crazy] They didn't have to try hard with me however.

I'm already nuts!

[Crazy]

[ROTFL]

--------------------

What did you finally do to get her pregnant??? Put Superglue on the end of the Straw??? [ROTFL] [ROTFL] [ROTFL]

AD

Yup....that's exactly what I did. Think I'll patent it as CervixCement. Sweet.....I can retire and be rich and pay someone ELSE to foal my mares out!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Stinkin mare isn't doin a dang thing....