BarrelBlondie22

The "circle Of Trust" Pt. Ii

I guess he bought the ring before that discussion even happened on here lol so he probably just chuckled to himself when i talked to him about my grandma. I guess he didn't know about the cards I had after all and he spent about 5hrs at the mall until he finally called one of my friends and discovered there were cards AND pinterest pins on what rings i liked. Sucker lol

This is interesting. Tonight I experienced an interesting role change.

Usually I'm the one sitting at home waiting for Jeremiah to get home, or just missing him.

Well, today a friend of mine who I don't get to see very often wanted to go to a networking meeting and then go out to watch the end of the football game at a bar after the event. I had, way earlier this morning, told J we should watch a movie tonight because I'm working the night shift and he's going to leave for a long weekend trip before I get home from work, so I wanted one last hangout time.

Well, this friend and I are out and having a great time, and she wanted to try out the karaoke place she'd never been to, and I obliged...the whole time I had J in the back of my mind and I budgeted time but by the time I got home it was a little later than would be best for a movie, and I was super tired too, and just in general I didn't quite come through on the hanging-out-tonight thing.

It was kind of eye-opening to be on the other side of this phenomenon than usual. Aside from feeling bad for not pulling through on our plans, I felt actually a little bit better about when he does this now that I've been on the other side of things. Although I obviously don't think he stays out late or misses plans intentionally or maliciously, I now see how easy it is to get home late when you're just trying to balance your time between being out and being home. The whole time I was out, I was thinking about when I should say I have to go and I was missing him and feeling bad but not wanting to ruin the night or ditch my friend. And I don't expect J to be constantly obsessing over me/getting home to me, I realize now that it's not just one extreme or the other - you can be away from home without it being because you don't care about who is at home.

Pinterest is easy to flip through for wedding stuff, but actually figuring out a decent venue for a decent price is much harder.. I think everything would be smooth if we could solidify a date, book a venue and get some money together for a deposit. I want a fall wedding but if it's gonna be inside I want some place that has big windows and nice scenery outside. I fear that outdoor would be too much of a gamble that late in the year. Plus all my friends have done outdoor/summer weddings so I kinda want to be different.

I definitely love the idea of a fall wedding. With the chilly (but not downright COLD) weather and seasonal foods and such, it introduces such great opportunities for a cozy, intimate event, which really says "love" to me. I vote a big huge YES to a fall wedding and i agree that indoors is a good idea - or at least a venue that has both indoor and outdoor spaces. and if it were my wedding and it was fall time...cider and roasted marshmallows would be an absolute MUST! ;)

Stevie - I'm super excited for my fall wedding. At first I wanted a spring or summer wedding, but ultimately I'm glad that we kept putting our wedding date off and ended up with an October date. It's been easier for me to find things than it was when we were planning a warmer weather wedding.

Stevie - I'm super excited for my fall wedding. At first I wanted a spring or summer wedding, but ultimately I'm glad that we kept putting our wedding date off and ended up with an October date. It's been easier for me to find things than it was when we were planning a warmer weather wedding.

I totally agree! the leaves are already starting to change colour here and it's making me excited to have my wedding at this time of the year, it's so pretty and the weather is generally still pretty decent. Plus, all my friends got married in the summer, and next summer theres a big bunch getting married again so I like being different and going with a fall wedding. I already picked up a few decorations for under $10 last night and she gave me two free signs haha i'll likely just paint over them and use the wood and write new sayings on them but can't complain on two free signs!

Edited to add..

http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=fall%20wedding%20decorations

You can't help but scroll through and find so many gorgeous decorations! My future SIL and I are going to make a back drop of barnwood and use it at both our weddings but for mine i'm going to dress it up with lights and see if i can find a few strings of autumn leaves to drape across it too.

Edited by Indestructible

I can't believe I'm getting married this saturday!! It doesn't feel real..

It's also supposed to rain, so if you could send up a few or send some positive energy for NO RAIN on my wedding day, I would appreciate it.

Rain is supposed to be good luck, but ruins it! I'll send all my no rain vibes your way! Remember that no matter how it goes all that matters is you'll be marrying Noah. Don't fret the little things that aren't "perfect"! Can't wait to see pictures!

Crossing my fingers for you, but even if it does rain, it won't matter because you're getting married and it will be so fun!!!

We made it through our wedding ceremony and half of pictures before it rained.. Then the bottom fell out. I made the most of it though and had our photographer do our pictures in the rain. I can not wait to see the rest of our photos.. All of the cows came out in the field and surrounded me and Noah during pictures. I LOVE cows, so I'm super excited to see those.

I'm really bummed because we moved our reception inside the day before the wedding because Noah's aunt was freaking out about the wedding, so my ideas went straight down the drain.. His aunt ran everything and I ended up with no dancing, no bouquet toss, no garter toss, etc. Plus I had bridesmaid drama with 2 of my 4 girls. I will just say that I'm glad it's over and I never want to have to do it again.

Then.. the day after our wedding my lovely mother in law decided to start a bunch of drama (basically Noah marrying me was the worst decision he ever could make. Annnd our honeymoon cabin was not what we expected so we came home 2 days early.

Not to mention, I came home to a broken dryer and a busted pipe in the wall among other things. Married life is great so far, lol

Jackie, I said the same thing about mine. It wasnt the best day of my life, it wasnt what I wanted, and I never want to do it again.

The cow picture sounds like itll be gorgeous though!

Sorry about the unfortunate happenings. But, now ignore those (negative) in his family and enjoy your husband!

Yep. Just ignore those negative nancys! You are married to the love of your life now! And you looked beautiful on your wedding!! Congrats!!!

Krystle- You looked gorgeous too! I loved your photos!