BarrelBlondie22

The "circle Of Trust" Pt. Ii

I understand about wedding drama.

I had the same thing happen with mine. Sister-in-law decided to change out the boots that I had partially paid for, for a pair she liked better that did not match the other 4 bridesmaids. And didn't tell me. Plus so much other drama from the In-laws. Enough that it has taken me the last 2 months to get over all of it and even feel like I can half way be civil. I was so upset and pissed.

Plus it seems like if one thing goes wrong it all goes wrong with the house we bought 2 days after the wedding!!

But congrats to all of the new brides, the brides to be, and those celebrating anniversarys!!

I fear what drama may come from mine. My in-laws are divorced and still very, very bitter about it. Jeffs mom isn't so bad toward his dad but his dad is very bitter towards her. So there will probably be that drama. Plus I have still only met his mom once lol so I don't really know her so I don't know what to expect. The saving grace that I have though is that my soon to be sister in-law's wedding is about a month ahead of mine so hers can be the trial run to see how those two behave with one another in the same room and I can know what to do/not to do and they can hopefully settle a few things to at least be civil. Or one of them just won't come at all...

Anyone remember me?! haha. Oh my goodness its been AGES since i've been on here! But I thought I would stop by to see if this thread was still going strong, and it certainly is! I would greatly appreciate ya'lls input on this matter. My apologies for it being so long!

So i've been talking to this guy for roughly about a month, we have talked every single day until last thursday. I didn't figure much since it was only one day. So I waited to text him on friday and asked him how it was going. He responded saying not bad just stressed about moving (renting a house). So I never heard from him the entire weekend. I then finally text him on monday saying hey just checking in, hows moving going?" he responded that it was up in the air and that he would know by today and that hes just stressed then asked me how I was. I responded saying that I hope he gets it, and asked if he had any plans for the holidays. I never heard from him.

Now should I wait a few days then maybe confront him and ask "hey are we cool/" or do you think he's honestly busy and just give him space? I don't want to seem needy or pushy bc i don't want to scare him off. He's an amazing guy and I can actually be myself around him.

Also what makes me believe that hes genuinely interested is that about two weeks ago he asked me what my favorite color was, then gave me pink flowers the next day. Another thing was the last time we hung out (which was not this past sunday but last) he was asking how my work week schedule was like and if I was tired after work, which I said no. He then said we could go out for dinner sometime during the week.

Unfortunately, this isn't going strong anymore...but here I am. Hahah.

Right now I could relate and say that he is stressed and busy (then add in holiday jumbo mess). However, a simple text a day would be nice. With that being said...I wouldn't ask him "if we're cool" as that is the clingy part. Id simply send something like, I understand you're busy, but I'd love to meet up and get you out for a bit (dinner, coffee, something). It's little but it follows up with previous discussions you two held. It'd show if he was interested anymore.

Best of luck!

oh my goodness everyone is grown up on here, its so crazy!

Anyways just have another question for ya'll

I've been talking to this guy that i've been seeing since a week before thanks giving, so almost 4 months. Everything seems to be going fine. My question is, is it appropriate to ask him (in person of course) if he sees this going any further? By that I mean the question "so what are we?" Are we just friends or does he want to be in a relationship with me? Not sure if 4 months is long enough to ask him a question like that. I don't want to sound pushy or anything by any means. Should I wait, if it goes any further, by 5 or 6 months if were still talking to ask him a question as such? I know this probably might sound like an absurd question but I've never been in a relationship *at all* (and i'm about to turn 25). So I don't want to scare him away you know?

I'm no help with that! My DH was my first boyfriend. Eight years later here we are.

But, if it flows in a conversation, why not? It would be good to know what he thinks.