BarrelBlondie22

The "circle Of Trust" Pt. Ii

Oh my tomarrow is going to be a busy day! Party at the barn in the evening. Helpin get ready for it all day. Starts around 5 Lots of people gunna be there. We are having a band. Antoich Road if anyone has heard of them? There a local country band here in TX.

Hellllooo Flirty night! The band guys are pretty hotttt. Lotsa people going to be lotsa fun.

Maybe I will meet someone. Maybe J will be out there. Maybe I can invite J to the party.

Have a good weekend everyone! Mine should be fun! I hope so.

Krystal, I still think you just need to pick one. If you can J were dating "casually" (as in, dating around....going out with a few different guys on dates on the weekends) then I wouldn't see a problem. But you and J are in a *relationship* that's not just "dating".

[Huggy] Good luck girly.

Oh My Goodness, I have missed so much! Okay... I will do this off of memory:

Hillz:

Come see me, I will hook you up with a non-married farmer dude. There are about a million and one single guys where I live lol! On a more serious note, Married Man=Trouble, been there done that...bad idea.

Yeah right! I am a farmers daughter the last thing I want is a farmer!LOL. Really I dont want anybody..especially not a dang married man..LOL. I just wish they'd leave me the heck alone. I'm perfectly happy being single.

anyway have fun Krystal. Stay out of trouble.hahaha.riigghhtt...

I don't have time to go throught and touch base on everyone but I am just swinging in for a small update on myself.

Things are good. He keeps hinting that he has an engagement ring but I keep telling him to wait. Why? Right now I am not emotionally ready becasue I am just really unstable. I want to be my old Tabby when he asks. It may be stupid but I want to be really happy when he askes and be able to show it. Lol. But he is absolutely amazing. He has been there for me when I break. I really do love and cherish him. He is my rock. And he knows that. But only time will tell.

But that's about it. All is amazing. I love his grandma and little brother. Here pretty quick we are going down to see his Dad again. Drive through the mountains.

I have a favor. Keep good thoughts that I can get my emotional strength back. I've always been a strong person. Just haven't been up to par here lately.

Good thoughts for you Tabby...

Krystal - sometimes a sign will smack you in the face - and other times you just have to be strong and jump off into the unknown, feet first and wade through it.

So A came up last night and we hung out, had fun with a bunch of my friends. He was suppose to go home and do something with his family tonight, but I guess he's staying up here?

Which is cool. I'm playing hard to get though - I've had plans to go watch the Colts game tonight at a buddies place. I invited him to go with me, but he wanted to hang out with some other friends here and wanted me to go see a movie with them, even decided to go see The Book of Eli - which he knows I really want to see.

Nope! Sorry, I'm going to go watch football :) Yeah that's right boy, I just turned you down for football.

Going to the barn this morning I had slight worries that I had made the wrong choice regarding Spidey. But that was quickly put out of my mind. I now don't see how I could have hoped to for anything there ever before!

His ex is hanging around and trying to come back. Im staying as far away from that as I can. While almost everyone around him is sickend just by the sight of the woman at the party tonight. Its just way to much.

Everyone that told me to stay away from it can relaxe now. I'm not going anywhere near it in the since of a relationship at least. He is one of my people though and that wont change.

And as far as J..I honistly don't think that will go anywhere ether.

And I think I'm going to be single for awhile. I have some training stuff lined up and yea.

So with that i am signing off for now. If something comes up I will retune to talk about it.

And thank you everyone for the help and thoughts and everything!!

Best wishes to you all!

Soo I suppose I should update on my social life, lol.

So like I said before my previous bf broke up with me about two months ago. It ended because he said he was too busy and didn't have time to give me the attention I deserved but I know that's a lie considering he has a new gf. I'm starting to think now that he lied while we were dating considering his new gf is a girl he worked with when he was in PA and they started kinda going out less than a week after we broke up. Things kinda got ugly I guess, she got a hold of me and started saying not very nice things calling me a silly little girl and saying I needed to get over him and how my life was so tough since I lost my man, blah blah blah. Don't get why he's dating her since he called her crazy and she's married with two kids and whatever, I'm kinda to the point where I don't even care anymore, it's his life, he can do with it what he wants.

Anywayy, on to happier news. :smilie: I'm kinda dating someone new. I've been talking to him for over a month and we've already hung out twice and we've really seemed to have hit it off. He lives about an hour from where I go to school. He's older than me, I'm 19, he's 22. We have a lot in common (where my ex-bf we had NOTHING in common), he loves animals, we have the same type of personality. He's really sweet and I feel comfortable around him and such, he makes me smile and laugh. And I just forgot the rest of what I was going to say so I guess that's enough for now :smilie:

He talks the future.

He wants to be with me forever.

He's in love with me.

And I'm actually considering it too. Being with him forever. In the way we are now.

I'm in love with him.

And I never want it to end.

Yeah...boy needs to be straight up asked what he's looking for here.

His 'wingman' talks a big game, but I don't think his wingman even knows what A wants.

It sucks though, because he talks one way and walks the other. I'm a real girl, you can tell me what you want out of the situation dude, no harm no foul.

Ugh. Men.

He called me. Just to chat. And to say he was bummed that our plans for last night fell through. And we're hanging out tomorrow night. With other people, but nonetheless I am so excited. And it's his birthday Monday. I'm going to draw him a picture with the crayons he bought me for Christmas. :]

Well...

Happy 20 month Anniversary to myself.

J forgot once again. He doesnt think he should have to remember our monthly anniversary...but all I am asking is for a single text ya know? Oh well. I actually have no idea what he is doing since he hasnt hardly text me at all today.

Cool beans.

Anyways, Studmuffin came over to my parents house last night. We did absolutely nothing but talk. It was fun. He told me he cared alot about me... and then I gave him a piggy-back ride.

Studmuffin is 6'5, 245 pounds of pure muscle. He was like: Krystal...seriously, no one can give me a piggy-back ride. I will smush you into the ground.

And I was like: No, I am like Superwoman. Let me show you.

And I carried him out to his pickup. Lmao

I suppose if J has zero plans for our 20 month anniversary, I shall hang out with Studmuffin again.

I wonder if I should tell him how I feel. Because I have alot of feelings for him now...

Actually, no. lol

That is the reason they are all single, they are unwilling to relocate from this barren wasteland I call home!

I don't know, I never expected any guy I was dating to remember that sort of thing. They're guys. They can hardly remember their own name.

And what's the big deal anyway? I never understood it.

I don't know, I never expected any guy I was dating to remember that sort of thing. They're guys. They can hardly remember their own name.

Well, now, you can't say that about all guys.

Jamie remembers everything. EVERYTHING. The date I first texted him. The day of our first hug. The day I told him I loved him. The month, day, year, time, and place of my birth. And a ton of other little random facts.

But then, I think he's extra special.

Then again, maybe I'm biased. haha

So i ended up getting him to go but he didn't talk to me the whole night yet talked 900 miles a minute to my BFF's boy. it made me laugh. we were there from 6 till 11:35. ugh sooo long. but so fun! well for me at least.

well come to find out when he would finally talk to me today that him and my BFF's boy wanted me and BFF to fall off our horses! talk about love! haha i don't care because we all did great last night.

but the best art of it was... i didn't care that he was mad at all. not one bit. i was proud of myself for standing up for what i wanted to do.

Krystal: he doesn't "get it" either!

Well, now, you can't say that about all guys.

Jamie remembers everything. EVERYTHING. The date I first texted him. The day of our first hug. The day I told him I loved him. The month, day, year, time, and place of my birth. And a ton of other little random facts.

But then, I think he's extra special.

Then again, maybe I'm biased. haha

That's true, some guys are good at remembering things (and those are the ones you should keep around!).

I think I am just confused as to why girls always get upset about this sort of thing. If there is a date I want my boyfriend to remember, I'll remind him. If I don't remind him then it's not really fair of me to get pissed at him... because really, guys function very differently than girls (for the most part), and therefore have very different interests and priorities.

Just because a boyfriend doesn't remember the exact date we started dating and how many months it has been since then doesn't mean he doesn't love/like/care about/whatever you. It just means that his priorities are different than yours. If it's that important, what's the harm in reminding them a few days before? Otherwise you're kind of just setting them up for failure and then getting angry about it. Just doesn't seem fair to me.

That's true, some guys are good at remembering things (and those are the ones you should keep around!).

I think I am just confused as to why girls always get upset about this sort of thing. If there is a date I want my boyfriend to remember, I'll remind him. If I don't remind him then it's not really fair of me to get pissed at him... because really, guys function very differently than girls (for the most part), and therefore have very different interests and priorities.

Just because a boyfriend doesn't remember the exact date we started dating and how many months it has been since then doesn't mean he doesn't love/like/care about/whatever you. It just means that his priorities are different than yours. If it's that important, what's the harm in reminding them a few days before? Otherwise you're kind of just setting them up for failure and then getting angry about it. Just doesn't seem fair to me.

I agree.

I think I'm more like a guy when it comes to relationships. I rarely take things very seriously (unless I'm FOR SURE, 100% in a committed relationship with someone), I rarely remember or even care about any dates (IMO the only ones that really "matter" happen on the year to year), etc.

You'd think more guys would want to date me.

i'm not even sure when my BF and i started "officially" dating. all i remember is that he didn't actually ask me out (as in say "will you go out with me") until a month or so after we had started dating (which was fine with me, i basiclly just wanted to hear him say it) . It was more gradual/mutual. I don't really care about the month anniversary thing. I know the approximate date which we'll probably do somthing about on the year anniversary.....and i'm about 99.9 % sure we'll be engaged by then :jump:

On another note, today I fell back in love with the other man in my life [bat Eyelashes] My hunky little tator tot! [[My other man is 35" high, trots, whinnys, and goes by Achilles...hehe]]

"Being told that being with you in the mornings, lunch time, and a little bit in the afternoon is too much time with you kills me. Everyone praises us being together but mom. My own mother."

It's wrong to hate people.

But his mom is insane and it's getting kind of hard.

We spend what? Fifteen minutes or so in the morning, maybe twenty minutes at lunch, and another twenty after school together? Less than an hour we get to hang out every day. And that's TOO MUCH?

Like he said, everyone loves us together. They all think we're perfect.

Except her.

Like he said, everyone loves us together. They all think we're perfect.

Except her.

I know it's hard keiko... believe me I KNOW it's hard.

But somebody told me this once:

You marry your husband, not his family.

AND, even though you are not married, it still holds value.

I have been dating J for a very long time now, and his mother is *just now* barely tolerating me. ((hugs)) that it gets better for you.

I know it's hard keiko... believe me I KNOW it's hard.

But somebody told me this once:

You marry your husband, not his family.

AND, even though you are not married, it still holds value.

I have been dating J for a very long time now, and his mother is *just now* barely tolerating me. ((hugs)) that it gets better for you.

Thanks.

It is hard.

Especially when there are many perfect opportunities for Jamie and I to hang out on weekends or breaks, but we can't because his mom won't let him.

Like, my mom would be more than happy to let us hang out on the weekends. She'd go out of her way to let us be together. His mom is the opposite.

funny people were mentioning/talking about remembering monthly anniversaries... cause guess what he said today! "guess what tuesday is?"

he remembered. Since he wasn't even entirely sure of the specific date we started going out until a couple weeks ago, i expected him to be one of the ones who never ever remembered or anything. but he remembered enough to even mention it! it made me happy.

spent most of the day with him today, had lotsa fun =] we watched The Orphan...lol! he, like, turned it into a comedy by imitating the little girl's accent and repeating everything she said in a silly/skewed/suggestive manner...it was really funny. And then later we went to dinner and rented a movie to watch tomorrow.

It was weird...apparently his parents are okay with us being alone in the house together, cause we were all day today and they knew and approved. normally that wouldn't be allowed. but they trust us, i guess, which is nice. and his stepdad is denying ever fussing over us "sitting too close together" and such (even though he did fuss), so maybe that means he's come to terms with it/is done fussing over it.

aah. =] his mom always tells him "you're dating your mother!" cause i'm crazy like she is, haha. The other day she said that and he was like "and i'm not planning on not dating my mother any time soon." it was perfect because lately, like i have a tendency to do, i'd been overthinking things and worrying for unreasonable reasons and i'd been concerned that our relationship wasn't really as solid as i thought it was. but that was exactly what i needed to hear to remind myself that i'm crazy and we're fine. =]

Oh, and i think i'm psychic with him. I somehow strangely predicted/knew in my mind that we would end up dating even right on the border line of when i even liked him (it's a long story, hha). And the other day he didn't come to school because he slept in and didn't want to deal with hurrying to get ready, and when i was told that he was sick i knew the moment i heard it that he'd just slept in again, even though i had no reason to. haha. And some other little things where i've just strangely known what was going to happen, haha. so i've come to that conclusion. lol.

I honestly would be creeped out by that. I know you aren't, but to me, that is just too much. Kudos to him for remembering. But, if my boy ever told me all of that I'd be like *jawdroppp*.

Heck. I don't even know what time I was born let alone him. And the day of our first hug/text/etc, couldn't even tell you.

I honestly would be creeped out by that. I know you aren't, but to me, that is just too much. Kudos to him for remembering. But, if my boy ever told me all of that I'd be like *jawdroppp*.

Heck. I don't even know what time I was born let alone him. And the day of our first hug/text/etc, couldn't even tell you.

That's just the way his memory is. He remembers everything. Not just stuff about me/us.

So that does make it less creepy. haha

Krystal, in all fairness, have you two productively discussed that little things, like monthly anniversaries, are important to you? Unless you've told him, and he's basically confirmed (somehow) that he understands you, then don't freak out.

And just because something like this happens, it does NOT give you the leeway or the right or justification to go mess with the other guy. Even being with him while lusting for him is sketchy. YOU are always responsible for your actions regardless of what J does. There are no "but's..." or any way around it. What is keeping you with J? It is unfair to him to keep hanging out/lusting for the other guy. Enough of the games, get honest with yourself and commit to it. If you want the other guy, go to him. If you want J, STOP hanging with SM. You can't have both. Do you remember the replies you've added to these threads, about your love for J and how you feel it is the most true you've felt and known? Is that not true? This behavior of yours, freaking out over little things, it's petty.

This just seems like one big game and cycle. What do you even want? You can't hang these things over peoples head, or us it as leverage against them.

gaah people keep asking me what i'm doing after i graduate...we were at his friend;s house last night and her mom asked if i was going to go to CWU. so i was like "uuh i odn'tk now, either there or southern oregon university" and brandon laughed and was like "you have no idea do you? every time someone asks you that you're like 'eeeh!'" (or something to that effect.) he's totally noticing my waffling, and he thinks it's funny.

also. so yesterday we watched a movie at his house while his parents were at a friend's house. then they came home before heading out to go to dinner and a movie. brandon was asking his mom for money so he and i could go out to dinner too, and his stepdad was like "no you two should just stay home and cuddle!" which sparked a whole argument over the fact that he's a prude and he's fussed about us just sitting too close together, or something, and somehow something led to his mom being like "yeah in don's mind you guys are already married and brandon's moving to oregon with you!" it was funny. haha. at that point in the argument, the look on brandon's face was hilarious.

lol. him: "i just can't argue with you. it's impossible. cause you don't follow common logic."

now i know that last time he said that it was in a good way. haha.

and i feel like i have a million other little things that i could put here. but then i realize that they're just tiny things that are perfectly normal and it would be silly to list them all here, but i just...idunno. lalala.

Edited by mygoldfish

Aaaaaand Next please!

Okay, so while A is a great guy. He's also young. And immature. And way to much into drinking and partying - which is a sensitive spot for me seeing as how that is on the laundry list of reasons I broke up with Talon.

So. NEXT!

Apparently there was a guy at the Colts party I was at Saturday night who was quite smitten by me...it'll be like 2 weeks before I see him again...hmmm...

Whatever. I have my dog and he's my main man since he's moving with me ;) The rest of them are just accessories from here on out. And I love me some accessories.

Omg - I had never heard that song before! I love it!

So true!

He did eventually text me just a little while ago.

I think that everything just happened so fast after I broke up with Talon and met Andrew that I haven't had a second to catch up with myself.

So idk where it goes from here. Idk where it goes with Andrew or anyone.

But I'm going out tomorrow night with a couple girlfriends to have a girls night and complain about men. I think it starts there.