BarrelBlondie22

The "circle Of Trust" Pt. Ii

Ever feel like you're just too busy to handle a relationship? Story of my life half the time, but I want one all on the same account. I mean, mine's great for the crazy schedule I have, but sometimes it's just so tough to juggle it all at once.

Ergg... so me and Roger are on the rocks. Heck we arent even bf/gf but I consider us 'dating' I guess, and I do have feelings for him, and everything would be a different story if he lived down here.

Well anyways I had to go to Seattle on Sunday to pick something up. I had already asked Roger to meet me in Seattle to help me out, and that was completely fine. Well my roommate was going to Olympia on Saturday, and she said I should just hop a ride with her and then have Roger drive me to Seattle on Sunday. So I was like, ok sounds good! Well I texted Roger on Fri telling him Im coming to Oly on Sat. Well I texted him again on Sat after practice and he called me kind of surprised that Im on the way to Oly.

Fast forward a few hours, we get there and go to dinner. I dont even get a hug or kiss... okkaayyy? And he said well where is my hug? And I was like, uhm I came to see you, so you are the one that needs to hug me! Well we ended up going bowling after and he practically ignores me the whole time, and was just talking to his friends that happened to be there. And Im thinking, What the french toast!! And I asked him straight up, what the heck is going on. And from what I understand that he said was that I "ruined" his weekend. As in his plans had to change to accommodate for mine. Which is so not true because we ended up doing what he was going to do in the first place, which was hanging out w/ his friends, going to parties, etc.

Anyways, needless to say the weekend SUCKED. He still took me to Seattle but it was kind of weird and awkward. Well once me and my roommate started to leave to go back home he gave me a hug and said sorry about the weekend, but IDK. Nothing seemed real, not even the hug. So I was pretty pissed about this whole weekend and how it turned out. He did text me first yesterday because I refused to initiate anything. But still... I am super discouraged. He really hurt my feelings this weekend and made me question everything... :confused0024: =[

Am I thinking waayyy too much into this?

Edited by saudimack

"Here's to the men we lust, and here's to the men who lust us. And if the men we lust, don't lust us, well screw them and here's to us!"

Edited for content of course.

i spent the weekend at his house, saturday-monday. his family is so much fun! his mom and dad are still in love and totally cute with eachother. mom LOVES me, gave me $10 for christmas. still havent spent it. we're totally into all the same things. we spent the weekend tinkering with his trucks with his friends. playing mx vs atv and stuff...i love him. =)

Everything is still peachy keen. I took off earlier today around the block to blow off some steam because I got a bit irritated. Grabbed my MP3 and went walking. It felt good. When I came around the SUV and saw him sitting on the porch, I kind of had to go "aw". He told me he was about to come looking for me. It's all good, though.

Keiko: I still can't help but Awee at you two, its just adorable lol

Corrie: Have you ever seen Jersey Shore? the person on there named Vinny I think, reminded me of your boy lol, look wise anyway.

Krystal: [Huggy] [Huggy] That sounds unbelievably hard. :(

Mars: I've heard that before and loove it haha

Indestructible - lol, i can totally see the resemblance! now i have to tell him. haha.

today was three months for us. Went to his house after school and made some of the most amazing brownies ever, then had dinner and dropped him off at the gym on the way home.

and awwwmigaad, this just keeps getting perfect-er.

We are, like, constantly thinking the SAME thing. He'll say something, and it'll honestly be the exact same thing i was just thinking. It happened dozens of times just while i was at his house today. Like, we were in the kitchen about to get our dinner but got distracted and he was singing this song and we both started dancing silly to it, and he was like "this is great...i'm dating someone i can actually relate to!" (cause we had the same reaction to the song, started dancing exactly the same way) and that was exactly what i had been about to say. and that just keeps happening over and over and over and it's crazy.

he's so silly. we were on the couch watching tv and he was, like, laying on my lap haha and my arm was over him and he does this thing where he picks up my hand and takes my finger and like bites the tip? yeah he's wierd. so he's sitting there eating my finger and i look at him and he really quickly puts it down and watches the tv as if he was innocent and nothing happened. and i look away and he starts eating it again. yeah lol i know. it sounds really strange. and yeah, it is. but he's SO cute, oh my god.

and he kept calling me pretty today and he puts up with my silliness ("clickclickclickclickclickclickclickCLICKCLICKCLICK" *falls off couch* ...lol...) and he scratches my back for me oh and he called me "dear" today and i decided that i like that and i took him to the gym so now he's going to be happy cause he gets happy when he goes to the gym and he gets tan and that makes him happy and yay. =]

lalalallalalalalala. happyhappyhappy.

Edited by mygoldfish

So yesterday in PE my nose got smashed with a basketball. lol.

Not hard enough to break it or do any physical damage. But hard enough to trigger the tear ducts. XD

The first words out of someone's mouth were, "Where's Jamie?"

And then everyone asked me if I was okay.

=]

And when Jamie found out shortly after, he was so so sweet. Taking my face in his hands to make sure I was okay. Giving me hugs. Asking again and again if I was alright. If there was anything he could do.

Then, he had a driving class he had to go to after school. He had told me last week sometime that he was going to be gone in the evening and probably wouldn't be home until later. [Around 9] After school I found a note in my bag saying that he was sorry he had to be gone and that he'd much rather be with me. It was just really cute and thoughtful.

=]

kristen - i thought a car/truck!

Very well could be. But his truck got smashed last year - then he got a car and blew it up. So that makes me think he would get a truck for himself before me.

I have a brand new car I got for graduation three (four?) years ago. Guess it's not that new. But, I just don't think that is it. But I would be VERY excited if it were!!

Krystal -

I really think it is time to cut the cord girlfriend. I really do. I would have done it right there already. I think at this point it's probably what he wants to and he's just pushing your buttons so you do it and he doesn't have to deal with you trying to beg him back, etc, if he does it. Men are curious creatures like that, and annoying too.

In other news,

I am so freaking happy to be single. I just want to put that out there. I have another girlfriend who recently became single and the two of us plus another couple girls have just been boppin' around all over the place hanging out, chillin, going out and flirting.

It is fantastic friend time, and I know that I'm ending my time in college right. I'm hanging out with a few guys, but nothing remotely serious, just enjoying meeting new people more or less.

It still gets to me a little bit from time to time - but then I hear a friend fighting with their SO and suddenly I'm okay with it, lol...I don't miss that.

Hey! So I rarely post on here anymore...I actually don't hardly come on HC anymore...but ALL the wedding pictures are in. :)

http://lifecandids.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=194498

password is moo, and e-mail is your own. ENJOY!

wow...now im even more anxious for my wedding, i cannot WAIT to get married. it's a irl thing though. not anything ill rush into. :)

i love the look on his face when he sees you! he just looks so happy to have you. and your gorgeous! and he's handsomeee. :)

hannah - i agree. and i was actually trying to find a pic to put with my last post but i couldn't find the one i was looking for (still cant) and the computer was frustrating me so i gave up. but here's one!

18068_1109405234233_1799935537_215982_5691909_n.jpg

also. not much to update today, i suppose, other than i think this is the first time i've come straight home from school (instead of doing something with him) in quite a while, and it's booooringgg! lol! i miss his house.

And lately i've been wanting to shower several times a day instead of the usual once. I think he's rubbing off on me (he takes three showers a day on a regular basis cause he's got OCD).

Edited by mygoldfish

So I haven't been on here in months!

However...

I will update you guys anyway. =]

Jeremy & I have been together for just over a year & 4 months. We have literally been through everything. All of it has made us stronger and the hard times have really forced us to figure out our priorities. I love him dearly.

Last Fall

100_1155.jpg

After Prom 09

Afterprom09liviowns.jpg

Well... disregaurd everything I ever say on here, because I am indecisive and I never do the right thing anyhow.

But something pretty amazing has happened.

I applied for my dream job.

And now I have an interview.

If I got this job, it means alot of things for my relationships. A) I am no longer dependent on anyone, ie: J. B) I will be working 24/7, so boys will have to come to me not the other way around.

Yay for independency. :)

Thanks everyone!

CarolAnn-A wedding will come soon enough! We, as you can tell, did a SMALL one, because I had no desire what so ever to plan one. I loved the way ours turned out!

Krystal-What job did you apply for? And good luck with everything!

went to his house this morning for breakfast cause we had a late start at school for finals today and tomorrow. he made eggs and hashbrowns and toast and it was sooo good...usually i don't like eggs but he made them delicious! He's such a good cook!

LOL after breakfast he was washing off the dishes and he was like "i'm gonna make someone a great wife someday..." haha cause he cooks, he cleans...he really will! lol. and later we were talking about it again or something, i can't remember, but when he said it again he kind of emphasized "someone" and i can't decide if it was in a good way...idk. i overthink things.

and i'm excited because i had to change my schedule a bunch today to make it work out and now i've got first period with him! i did this semester too (chem) but he only needed half a credit of chem so he was switching to family & consumer first period, but because of my schedule changes now i'm taking chem sixth (and with a better teacher) and my fam&cons class is the same as him and i'm excited because we weren't going to have any classes together but now we will =]

and some nonsense: so i keep noticing things about him where he's just so...i don't know. i don't know how to describe this thing that i keep seeing in him...the best word i can find for it is "real." he's just so real. not in the way that he, like, actually exists. but like...aaah i really don't know how to explain it. it's like when you see something on tv but that's not how it really is in real life because tv/movies aren't always realistic. like, he's what was on tv (except not really cause that's just an example and i'm not actually comparing him to something specific that i saw on tv) but now he's in my real life and it's wierd and crazy and amazing. i think i'm getting this feeling because i'm sheltered and i've lived in the same place my whole life so i haven't been exposed to much other than what you find in this town, and he's all californian and not-from-here and different from what you find here.

i'm pretty sure that made no sense at all. oh well.

Edited by mygoldfish

Im excited, semester one is over, semester two starts. New classes, new people, hopefully updates on this thread soon haha, some updates that will hopefully go somewhere this time lol :)

Why do you guys want to get married so soon!?!

I can barely stay in a 2 year relationship without losing the feelings that I have for the certain boyfriend. I've been in two long term relationships--that's all I do. I'm in it for the long run. [Except for right now, lol]. I can't imagine 50+ years with someone. And divorce is not an option in my opinion.

I can barely stay in a 2 year relationship without losing the feelings that I have for the certain boyfriend. I've been in two long term relationships--that's all I do. I'm in it for the long run. [Except for right now, lol]. I can't imagine 50+ years with someone. And divorce is not an option in my opinion.

Yea I have to agree.

Thinking about marriage at my age just freaks me out! It is waaaayyy too soon and Im way too young [i turn 21 this yr], and I think I have so much more life to live without being tied down to someone.

But maybe that is just me!

On another note, talked to Roger today.. got a lot off my chest about what happened the weekend and he apologized for it, he was just thrown off guard from me coming up there and such.

Still... things are still weird between us. It sucks. Not talking to him kind of makes me realize how much I do like him I suppose. uhgg This is just...stupid.

Edited by saudimack

I don't want to get married soon!

According to my Cosmo this month women who are married before they are 25 are more likely to be divorced in 10 years verses women who wait until after 25. Has to do with having more education and life experiences after you're 25.

Clearly there are exceptions to the rule. But I believe them whole heartedly.

I have so many friends getting engaged right now it kind of makes me sick from time to time. For everyone who gets engaged I have one break up with a guy you thought they'd be together forever with...

And don't get me started on the number of broken engagements I've seen in the past couple years...

It's been a long time too since I've been here. I will give ya'll an update:

Chance and I are still together, we've had our ups and downs. We both thought we could stand living apart from each other and really its not. For him he is ok with it, but with me its just really hard. I kno he only live 45mins from me and I could go down anytime, but I choose not too. There is also a age difference between us. I will be 19 in feb, and he will be 26 also in feb. All my friends and family LOVE him. This is the first real boyfriend that I've had a long term relationship with. Feb 19 with be a year. His mom and I have had out spits and spats. It's just really hard to explain with her. I was thinking that he was more of a momma's boy, and it's really not like that. She wants him for herself. For Chirstmas she told me that SHE wanted HER SON down for Chirstmas. With how she said it was like I wasn't invited at all. But thats enough of that lol

I did get a ring for Chirstmas from Chance. It's a Montana Silver Smiths ring, with two horse shoes with a stone that connect them together. He told me that this ring means a lot to the both of us. We are not getting married anytime soon at all. I really do not want to get married to tell you the truth. This may sound weird but we do want to get a house of our own. We are saving money and trying our best to what we can with what we have. He comes to my house on thursdays, and leaves on a monday morning go to to work then with his mom til thursday.

But I would want to know what she will do when he isn't there? Does anyone else have a boyfriends mom like this?

I'm unofficially engaged right now(i'm almost 19) and will most likely get married next summer (2011). We'll both be 20. Am I scared? heck yeah. Am I crazy? probably. Will i regret it? I doubt it.

I think the difference is the people. I know I wanna be with him....so heck, lets start sooner than later! A couple i know got married the december after they graduated from high school. They've been married 15+ (i forget exactly) years.

With Chance not knowing anything about horses, wow he does now. He like listens to everything to what people have to say. He is like man, I want it to be summer so I can get to riding my mare. I gave him my old retired barrel mare for him to take with us to barrel races. He is really getting into this. We are going to Eaton, OH to a swap meet kind of deal and he is like we used get all of out used tack that we don't use anymore and try to sell it to see how it goes for our first time doing this.. I'm just really excited that he knows that horses are apart of my life, and how much I care about them.

With both of our birthdays in Feb mom is renting out the club house where we go to horse shows, and having a little party for us. She is wanting to make a cake for us. All of our friends that we show with will come, family everyone. Chance won't tell me what he is getting me.. so I want the 5th to get here soon lol.

My mom got married at 21 (my dad was...23?) and she often says she wishes that she would have waited. Not because of the marriage itself, she loves my dad and would have married him regardless, but she just talks about how she was REALLY young. She graduated college, got married, and had kids. Boom boom boom. I think she just wishes she would have experienced a little more before getting married. But she doesn't ever REGRET getting married.