Sign in to follow this  
Amber-Jumper99

Which Jumping Saddle?

I'm getting a new, well new used jumping saddle for Beuno. After researching/talking to ppl I decided I wanted a prestige and these are my two choices. It would be used for upper level jumpers and mid-level eventing, both are relatively the same price and look around the same amount of use. Just looking for any input on them and which one you think would be better for what I wanna do. Thanks!

Prestige Arezzo D

p51940220.jpg

p96505784.jpg

VS.

Prestige Eventer

IMG_1789.JPG

IMG_1803.JPG

This ones got the removable blocks .. Good or bad?

PS. If anyone knows of any other similar prestige saddles for sale let me know!

The second choice looks to have a deeper seat - so more security. I also don't like the fleur de lis design around the stirrup leather keeper on the black one. I know I would go for the second one. Also all of my tack is brown too. I wouldn't want to have to buy black to match the first saddle. The second saddle just looks better to me, IMHO.

I prefer the first one, I personally don't care for a deep seat when I am jumping, simply because you have to rise up out of it so many times for jumps and what not.

The second saddle's knee rolls are a bit too much for me.

I definitely like the first, color, design, everything.

The second choice looks to have a deeper seat - so more security. I also don't like the fleur de lis design around the stirrup leather keeper on the black one. I know I would go for the second one. Also all of my tack is brown too. I wouldn't want to have to buy black to match the first saddle. The second saddle just looks better to me, IMHO.