BuckinBrandy

Tattoos & Piercings

Yes. We havent had one of these in a long time...

And I just got my belly button pierced like a week ago.

So we should probably have another topic like this.

What do you have? Any nifty tattoos to show off?

I feel like I need to get something else pierced while I am in a crazy mood, but eh, I dont know what?

Post pics, whatev.

~Krystal

Picture, haha

dsc_2599.jpg

I would love to pierce my belly button, but I don't think I can muster the guts. I'm fairly certain I can handle any amount of pain from that but I have some sort of weird disconnect about the whole thing.

I'm planning to a get a tattoo in the near future. On the underside of my wrist, the initials "ICY" (Corey's registered name initials). I need to find someone to go with me though, someone who'd had one done before.

I have 6 piercings - including my belly button and 6 tattoos.

Piercings make me cringe. I passed out getting my belly button done. I'd get my tongue done if it didn't ruin speech or my teeth.

But tattoos...LOVE them! I have a butterfly, Chinese symbol for friends, Chinese symbol for family, two nautical stars in purple, and a horse shoe with a rose. I want to get my ribs done next or add on to my shoulder which has my butterfly.

I'll add pictures tomorrow at work since all I have right now is my iPod.

11.jpg

4-1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Old but yeah.

Image0019-1.jpg

3-1-1.jpg

Edited by QHshowmanship

My naval was like... a tiny pinch, it did not hurt at all. I think it is just the tools that they use, gah I mean, a HOOK is scary looking lol.

But hmmm, maybe something with my ears. That would be neat I think. But I dont wanna have half my face paralyzed. Or whatever the horror stories are.

ohmygosh. right now all i have is one piercing in each ear. i want my 2nd and 3rd holes, and my navel pierced. also deeeefinitely want a tattoo of some sort.

ok...i had to look up pierced daith. thats way cool. i kinda like industrial piercings, but they dont really fit my personality, and i heard it hurt.

my tattoo...i want "live your dream" on a banner held up by sparrows with flowers around it. thats a bit much so i probably wont, realistically i want "some souls only know one speed, faster than angels fly" as a tramp stamp maybe? with wings on either side. maybe on my shoulder? my wrist? blah...

Edited by paintpony1

Having my bellybutton done was AWFUL for me. I handled the initial piercing fine but when he went to thread the jewlery through it hurt and I was surprised to I jumped. The jewlery went one way, the hook thing went the other, and I had an empty hole in my bellybutton. So he had to RETHREAD the needle back through which hurt really, really bad. I would never do it again if I had to, though I love it.

bellybutton.jpg?t=1268172448

I have six ear piercings, three in my right earlobe, two in my left earlobe, and one in my left cartilage. I hardly ever have jewlery in all of them but I always keep something in the cartilage. I got this done by a professional at a tattoo parlor, and would never advise anyone to do otherwise. It was safe, quick, and COMPLETELY painless. I will never go to a mall place again for an ear piercing.

catilage.jpg?t=1268172379

I got my first tattoo when I was 17. It's the Chinese symbol for strength, outlined in pink in memory of my friend who died in a car accident earlier that year. It's by my left hip bone.

chinesesymbol.jpg?t=1268172501

The next one I got for my 18th birthday. My mom turned 40 that year so she got the same one. The design is inspired by Johnny Depp's tattoo on his forearm and is surrounded by my and my mom's favorite Bible quote, Matt. 10:29: His eye is on the sparrow.

l_93a122b64c92395f684817ee769d0ec1.jpg

And this is my most recent one, got it about 18 months ago. Cherie and I have the same one. The nautical star is a symbol of guidance, and the colors represent gay pride. It's on the inside of my right lower calf.

Legtat-1.jpg?t=1268172414

I have my belly button pierced. Felt like a mosquito bite.

I have a tattoo of a horse head (kinda tribal type) on my right shoulder blade. This summer I'll hopefully be getting my next tattoo, money permitting. It will be a big rearing horse down my left side with stars, music notes and butterflies swirling around it.

Edited by ride the hide

Ooooh I love these posts. I love piercings. Here's my collection. Used to have my navel and thinking about having it repierced

My Industrial and my ears double. The lower holes have been gauged out to a 2 but I want to go bigger

DSCF00091-1.jpg

My nape

DSCN2780.jpg

My dermal anchor. In another month or so, I'm having three more of these put down my back between my shoulder blades.

DSCF00141.jpg

My tongue which is also gauged to a 2

DSCF00171.jpg

And my one tattoo

HK-1.jpg

^ I friggin love the picture in your siggy, lol.

I dont' feel like doing pictures right now, but I've got three in each ear and one cartilege, and a nose ring. I have five tattoos right now...maybe I'll take pics later. lol

I have one tattoo right now, hoping to get another one soon. I got this one when I turned 18, its all about my love of horses and the Tri-Vecta(Quatra). We use it as the power of three because I am one of 3 sisters and we all have them.

tattoo.jpg

I have one in each ear... and that's it.

Piercings/tattoos aren't really my thing.

I just have to say... I love the cop picture in the above siggy. priceless!

[that was probably my whole point in commenting]

I don't have any tattoos but absolutely love them. Ideally I?d like four, one around my ring finger, saying something along the lines of 'Perfectly Imperfect' or 'Imperfect Perfection' , one on the underside of my wrist, another one on my hip bone and one skinny one vertically down the side of one of my upper back.

Don't know if i'll ever get them, but i love the idea of it. As far as piercings go, I just have my ears done, considering a nose piercing. Would also love to dye one chunk of my hair an electric blue. But again don't know if i will, a certain persona is required to pull the combonation off successfully and I don?t know if i fit that description. Part of the immense appeal of tattoos and piercings though is the preconceptions people have of people with such, and then being able to contradict it.

Possibly the most ridiculous reason to ever justify personal pain but heh, that?s it haha.

I have my tragus..i always forget its there lol

my belly...my fav piercing ever :P

5 in my ears. :)

Im getting my lip and my nose done as soon as im 18 and getting a tattoo with my best friend as well.

I don't post here often- but I have 5 piercings and 1 tattoo.

I have both ears pierced 2x and then my cartilage done on my right ear.

I have a tattoo of a horse on my hip/butt- kind of like where you would brand and animal on its hip. This pic is a real close up of it, if I don't do it this close you can see my butt, and this was right after I had put lotion on which is why it is shiny

IMG_0251-2.jpg

I am planning on getting another this summer with my little sister- we are both adopted and are getting matching ones on our feet. I'm all about having tattoos in places that are easily hidden, and being able to show them off only to the people who I want, also I don't know whether I will be working in a relaxed place or a business place, so I want to be able to hide them because of that.

I'm desperate to have my nose and a snug done. But I'm a weeny and can't do it! Which sucks because my mom told me, the day I turned 18, that I could get anything I wanted pierced or a tattoo (mainly cause she knew I wouldn't do it, hah!).

I'd also love to have a tattoo on my hip or my back, but again, WEENY.

I have my nose pierced... surprisingly have no close ups of it lol. I had a stud in for 6 months and got it changed to a ring. The only time I ever felt it was the 5 seconds it took to pierce and when it was changed... not too much pain either, tolerable.

I reallyyy want a tattoo... but I've been trying to design one for years and keep changing my mind on what I really want but I have a new concept I'm trying now... It must be perfect! =P

Otherwise I think I'm done with piercings... I have my ears pierced in two spots on the lobe and that's it =P Go all of you people for trying different thing!

I have five piercings in my ears and I'll probably get another one soon. I could never do anything facial piercings because I don't have the look for it.

Tattoos however....yes! I keep swearing I'll get one soon, but I just need to figure out EXACTLY what I want. I'm in love with Miranda Lambert's tattoo and it would make a perfect tramp stamp, but copying it is wholly unoriginal and I could never get it there. It'll probably be on my hip, small, and definitely horse related.

I have five piercings in my ears and I'll probably get another one soon. I could never do anything facial piercings because I don't have the look for it.

Tattoos however....yes! I keep swearing I'll get one soon, but I just need to figure out EXACTLY what I want. I'm in love with Miranda Lambert's tattoo and it would make a perfect tramp stamp, but copying it is wholly unoriginal and I could never get it there. It'll probably be on my hip, small, and definitely horse related.

Dude, unoriginality rocks;-) There's nothing wrong with using someone else's tattoo as a springboard for your own. Like I said, mine is very much based off of Johnny Depp's tattoo because I loved it (and I love Johnny Depp <3) but I took it and made my own meaning out of it.

Johnny Depp's:

PirateTattoo.gif

Mine:

l_93a122b64c92395f684817ee769d0ec1.jpg

I have kinda been thinking about one in my eyebrow...

But everyone I hang out with would KILL me.

They are not into the whole "piercing" thing. :P

Maybe one on the rim of my ear. That isnt as exciting though>>> :(

Okay here's mine really quick. Excuse my white winter coat...lol

My first one...A little bare looking, but...you oldies will understand. <3

tat1.jpg

Second was the dragon, third was the one of Benny, which I'd REALLY like to have retouched. urgh.

tats23.jpg

Fourth...behind my right ear.

tat4.jpg

And fifth, down/across the right side of my ribs.

tat5.jpg

I don't really post on the KOBB anymore but I love tattoos so I thought I'd post.

I have 2 peircings in both ears but I NEVER wear earrings. lol

But I have 2 tattoos.

This tattoo I got for my 20th bday...which is suppose to represent always having love in my heart:

l_7c071229a312dce8ac9cc98339162e57.jpg

My other tattoo looks like Ellies nautical star, same color but it's on my hip and its for guidance in my life

ThreeStarsLoki, i want the face dermal too, and the neck, but i want 3 dermal anchors going down my neck.

i had an industrial for a year but i took it out randomly. i really want to shave my head, but i know it's an impulsive thing, i tend to do drastic things to my appearance when i'm upset about other things in my life haha. so instead i might get the 3 dermal anchors down my neck. depends if i can afford it.

i'm also thinking of getting "a beautiful thing is never perfect" on my wrist, with my sister. my friend has that quote on her shoulder. i dunno. i want a tattoo. i'm waiting until i hear something that i love and love for a while and then i'll get it.

I would love to pierce my belly button, but I don't think I can muster the guts. I'm fairly certain I can handle any amount of pain from that but I have some sort of weird disconnect about the whole thing.

I'm planning to a get a tattoo in the near future. On the underside of my wrist, the initials "ICY" (Corey's registered name initials). I need to find someone to go with me though, someone who'd had one done before.

I'd soooooooooo go with you if I lived in KY. :grin: